T-T-THE KID DIED?

T-T-THE KID DIED?

Attached: 1521758133823.jpg (400x400, 23K)

he got it on with the judge

Bet you never did

Poor Little Paul. Yes, he died.

He lives on in the hearts of 19 year olds arbitrarily "getting into reading" everywhere.

You mean the man? Its open to interpretation but I would say so.

>22 year old "voracious reader"

Well..
There is a version in which he survives whereas Little Nell..
is never found, alas!

What kid?

I am a voracious reader. I've read over a hundred books a year since I was eight years old. If that makes you insecure, go back to your video games. It's okay to give up on a literary lifestyle. One year isn't much of a time investment.

the Kenosha, kid.

Since u was b8?

>I've read over a hundred books a year since I was eight years old.
Woah you read all the magic tree-house books ins second grade too?!

You're projecting. At that age I was reading Charles Dickens, Johnny Tremain, and Conan Doyle among other things.

Not that user But i read moby dick in 2nd grade

Correction: raped first, then killed, or knowing the Judge, killed then raped

I read Finnegans Wake in pre school. In second grade I translated it into French.

I read Finnegans Wake when I was 6

Thinking reading Dickens at 8 is akin to reading Finnegans Wake as a kid. Hoo boy what a board. Such a literary board..

you never did "the," Kenosha kid.

This. Dickens is literally for kids and is often printed in illustrated editions just for them. This is a pathetic place.

Nobody gives a shit. I read Don Quixote when I was 10.

Not impressive in the slightest and that is two years after the age I said. And the person I responded to absolutely did care. So you're an all around retard.

Hundred a year. And a hundred and twenty in the last couple.

Johnny Tremain's a title, and a very short book..

Say what you want boys, but Im not full of shit.

I didn't claim he was an author. The writers I named were listed as such because I read their complete works. Tremain was the only book I read by that woman. And it's length is irrelevant you simpering faggot.

>oh that guy? I heard he had no friends and talked to him self about his journal entries

Idiots, it's a joke about the fact that no one cares or can tell how much you've read on an anonymous Georgian carpetbagging forum.

Nope. It was an observation by people who just got into reading in their twenties who have their minds blown at the idea of reading simple classics at the intended age.

Reading Johnny Tremain at that age isn’t impressive, dude. My elementary school library had that shit and I finished it in a day. What you read as a child is ultimately irrelevant anyways because you have virtually no life experience so you can’t appreciate or contextualize what you read nearly to the same extent as when you’re an adolescent or adult.

Goddamn are you autistic. And here poor fool etc.

You're a fag. I read War and Peace at age 9. And by 16 I had lived more than you ever will.

Autism is a term bandied about by people with no inner resources colliding with someone truly awake.

"Truly awake" is a term bandied about by supercilious people desperately trying to convince themselves of their spiritual worth

Not him but you probably picked up supercilious from Jordan Peterson. Embarrassing. Promptly fall on your sword.

This is something someone who has read or listened to Jordan Peterson would know.

Yep. I listen to all kinds of people I hate for ammunition. I don't need vocab lessons from the though.

Imagine being so frightened by the Kermit Boogeyman that anytime someone uses a five syllable word you see him behind it

youre a sad, small man.

He used that word specifically to describe the Vice interviewer that talked with him about makeup. This board is full of his acolytes. It's clear to someone with a brain.

Nope. A perceptive one.

I still don't understand the point of Little Severian

You seem to know a lot about Jordan Peterson for someone who dislikes him.
>This board is full of his acolytes. It's clear to someone with a brain.
Spooky

I addressed that already here

Ok. Believe what you want. I can sleep well at night knowing that the only piece of media I've seen Kermit in is that video where he cries about individualism, and that I don't hold grudges against words.

Severian is a good man, he couldn't leave the boy there after what happened to his parents. Natural fatherly instincts. I don't think there needs to be a deeper meaning here, just a regular tragedy

Iliushka?

The kid is the bear.

why even post this you fucking faggot
the judge destroys or captures that which he cannot otherwise dominate and he played the kid for the long haul

>arbitrarily
nigger get the fuck out of my way you have no right to books at all, everything I see is my property

The kid is the bear in the last scene. I Can’t believe you missed it.

The kid inside me died. I'm no longer a manchild and I don't like Harry Potter.