Why is it so incredibly vague? They couldn't just find a paper where somebody was a little more specific?

Why is it so incredibly vague? They couldn't just find a paper where somebody was a little more specific?

Attached: bible6.jpg (224x184, 13K)

>They couldn't just find a paper where somebody was a little more specific?
What did he mean by this?

Well, why couldn't the writers be more specific from the stuff they did find?

Attached: 0 iq.png (498x467, 17K)

Don't respond to me like that again. Give me a good answer now. You have 3 seconds to respond with a decent reply or else you concede the argument and I win.

Early Christians had a lot of esoterism to it. The vaugeness is a pleb-filter so only reasonably intelligence people could teach The Bible to the illiterate masses.

Also it's been translated and re-translated through various launguages over 2000 years.

This post this unironically literal brainlet tier

daily reminder that G-d isn't real

Yes, your post is.
Learn some fucking grammar.
Unless you were actually talking about your own post, in which case you are right.

Your questions make no sense. What is vague about it? What would the Bible look like if it met your standard?

>What is vague about it

>"I saw something that appeared kind of like a sea of glass"
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

>They don't tell you what Jesu looks like, making it a guessing game.

>They don't explain how he talked or what his facial expressions were like, or their surroundings well.

>They don't use names as often as they should

>Their rules are so vague that christianity has 10,000 interpretations that are all arguably correct for every single book

my sister had to wear pants and a bra, so she enjoyed every minute of going underwater.

what about you? did you go underwater as well?

yes but i didn't have a shower. neither but did my sister. she went with her long, blonde hair underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it... but i didnt

Concerning Jesus, they do tell you that he was a very average looking dude, one you wouldn’t notice in a crowd. The vagueness is meant to highlight that he was human like any other, not some beautiful Demi-god Hercules.

Why didn't you enjoy it? Were you wearing pants and a bra as well? Were you not? Is that why you didn't enjoy it?

Fool and hypocrite, do you see what you've said? You've proven the point you were trying to argue against a few minutes ago. You only acknowledged one argument I made and you counterargued the wrong way!

They DO NOT say that Jesu was an average looking dude, that is ASSUMED because of how vague the descriptions are. They simply say that Judas kissed Jesu to identify him to authorities, that doesn't mean that he HAD to do it, that doesn't mean that Jesu was indescribable. You are inferring that because of how unnecessarily vague the descriptions were. You are most likely wrong, I believe he did physically stand out from the students.

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit (tight pants... Ugh)

My sister said, "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No." My sister had to wear tight pants and a sports bra, so she enjoyed every minutes of going underwater.

Why was the doctor there?

lmao

What the FUCK is going on in this thread

he looked jewish nefore ashkenazim broke off from the other jews you manic christcuck

>They don't explain how he talked or what his facial expressions were like, or their surroundings well.

What reading background are you coming from? Game of Thrones?

You have to be 18 to visit this site.

They don't do this in history books either.

you don't get it
good point, then leave

What's your favourite inconsistency or contradiction from the bible, Veeky Forums?

There are none, they are just whisper (telephone game) effects.