Blocks your path

>blocks your path

Attached: 1521245188105.gif (584x870, 367K)

hey babe hows it hangin

Attached: file.png (590x769, 730K)

What is the purpose or meaning of this thread? Are you just wasting space and peoples time?

>creative threads are stupid because Im not smart enough to make use of them

Attached: 1517287874473.png (645x729, 91K)

>*blocks your path* thread #304853
>creative

Attached: e09.png (645x729, 69K)

nothing has been created, putting stupid fucking words next to macabre images isn't creativity you insipid hack

back to the stack thread withyou

Attached: file.png (610x324, 249K)

Right click and search google for image if you don't know what book OP is alluding to.

What was the scariest story from this series for you guys as kids? OP scared the shit out of me just for the picture.

>falling for my post
>not realizing that each interaction between two people is a unique momment in time
Hmm makes you think

you don't mean anything you're saying, there's nothing gained at all by being a sociopath, you merely waste your own time

Was this book even for kids?

Or was it a collection meant for all ages?
Scarred me nonetheless, especially the one where the girl is locked in the chest

This book was for kids I believe. New editions changed the illustrations though.

From "Clinkity-Clink":

An old lady got sick and died. She had no family or close friends. So the neighbors got a gravedigger to dig a grave for her. And they had a coffin made, and they placed it into her living room. As was the tradition, they washed her body and dressed her up in her best clothes and put her into her coffin. When she died her eyes were open, staring at everything and seeing nothing. The neighbors found two silver dollars on her dresser and put them over her eyelids to keep them closed. They lit candles and sat up with her so that she would not be so lonely on that first night she was dead. Later, the gravedigger arrived to take her to the cemetary to bury her. He stared at the silver dollars on her eyes, and he picked them up. How shiny and smooth they were! How thick and heavy! "They're beautiful," he thought, "Just beautiful."

He looked at the dead woman with her eyes wide open, he felt that she was staring at him, watching him hold her coins. It gave him a creepy feeling. He put the coins back on those eyes to keep them closed.

But before he knew it, his hands reached out again and grabbed the coins and stuck them in his pocket. Then he grabbed a hammer and quickly nailed shut the lid on the coffin.

"Now you can't see anything!" he said to her. Then he took her out to the cemetary, and he buried her as fast as he could.

When the gravedigger got home, he put the two silver dollars in a tin box and shook it. The coins made a cheerful rattling sounds, but the gravedigger wasn't feeling cheerful. He couldn't forget those eyes looking at him.

When it got dark, a storm came up, and the wind started blowing. It blew all around the house. It came in through the cracks and around the windows, and down the chimney.

BUZ-OOOOOO-o-o-o! it went. Bizee, bizee, BUZ-OOOOOO-o-o-o! The fire flared and flickered.

The gravedigger threw some fresh wood on the fire and got into bed and pulled the blankets up to his chin.

I shit you not when I was younger I had a nightmare featuring the OPs pic. She was chasing me through a swamp

Psalm 91 (KJV)

>1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

>2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

>3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

>4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

>5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

>6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

>7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

>8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

>9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

>10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

>11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

>12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

>13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

>14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

>15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

>16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

that’s because this shit is meant to penetrate your subconscious and leave scarring for later utilization by occult actors
Christfag picked up on this, though prayer will not undo the damage or protect you.

Prayer does protect you. Get your knowledge up to speed on this subject. I've been attacked at night by demons before and the first verse alone in Psalm 91 caused the demon to flee.

I had another episode where I was attacked and the demon tried to lift me up from my hands but I prayed the "Our father" prayer and it ceased.

Whenever you feel sleep paralysis set in, you're being targeted for a demonic attack. Pray any of the protection prayers in the bible and you will feel it cease. Why does this work?

See:

Ephesians 6:12-
>12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

How am I supposed to remember saying all that shit the next time I am attacked by demons? Normally I can barely contain my bowels when the lights start flickering and my eyes roll in my head and shit, how am I supposed to remember that prayer? It doesn't even rhyme.

Just recite the Jesus Prayer, user. "Lord Jesus Christ, son of God, have mercy on me a sinner."

Does it work the same if I make a recording of it to play? Seems much simpler to do it that way

Like I said, I only uttered the first verse of Psalm 91 and the demon fled.
>1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

One prayer that you can memorize that I highly recommend is the Lord's Prayer. See pic related. It will deliver you from evil when you need it.

Sometimes, you get attacked while you're asleep and you can't get up to play an audio file while the demon has a hold of you. You're going to have to memorize and recite a few words for your protection.

I will let you in on a little well known fact. There's one haunted hotel in Los Angeles that's plagued by demons and the owners know it. What they do to combat these dark forces is they have a preacher's sermon playing over the speakers in the hallways of the hotel. These dark powers are very real but it isn't until it has happened to you or until you research this phenomenon that you start to view it as fact.

Attached: Our+Father,+Who+art+in+heaven,+Hallowed+be+Thy+Name.+Thy+Kingdom+come[1].jpg (960x720, 91K)

>gif
Fuck that shit