Christianity is Platonism for the masses

>Christianity is Platonism for the masses
what a fucking retard. its obviously aristotelianism for the masses

Attached: download.jpg (193x262, 6K)

Despite what you might believe.

It is actually christianity for the masses

an unoriginal religion for the masses

Christianity is a subversive psyop by the jews intended to destroy whatever host nation it infects, much like communism.

What exactly is so objectionable about Plato anyway?

Attached: plato_play-doh2.jpg (400x300, 593K)

he liked boy pussy

He's a farce, basically.

So why is Christianity as popular is Islam and Atheism and Agnosticism combined? How did they become the most believed thing in the world?

*It's as popular as those three combined (and those three are also the next three down the list too)

tyranny, indoctrination..

Which religion did the nations which traveled and conquered a massive portion of the world follow?

What exactly is so objectionable about Plato anyway?

>He's a farce, basically

And Nietzsche was any different?

Why did the religion lead to people being capable and brave enough to explore and found new lands?

Nietzsche isn't self-righteous like Plato.

the religion itself didn't lead people to do what they did, it was the people's estimation of the religion

You're right, conquest and maritime exploration were unknown before Christianity invented them.

damn this is stupid
it didn't at all, greedy nobility did

>damn this is stupid
t. filthy Platonist

i do not think that this is true

It might have been Aristotelianism when St. Aquinas was trying to merge theology with metaphysics and provide accounts for different aspects of being (but in such a way that didn't distract from the supremacy of God). (But even then, when Aquinas says in the Treatise on God "[N]othing is understood except immateriality," if I'm not misreading Aristotle or Aquinas seems to already put Christianity on a more Platonic path.

Certainly, during Nietzsche's time, after the Scientific Revolution, Christianity was a lot closer to Plato's conception of forms and Good than it was to Aristotle's causes and substance? (Genuinely asking, I don't know enough church history to feel confident here).

I think the meme of defending Nietzsche has to die, bud.

He was extremely aphoristic at times and was more of a sophist than anything else.

The sophistry meme needs to die first.

i'm not a platonist I would never simp that hard, I admire Plato's ferocity and inability to hold back his weaponized autism tho

>extremely aphoristic at times
That was kind of his thing. You're stating the obvious here. I can't really say you're misreading him because you've provided no reading of him at all. I will say that his writing in aphorisms was a very purposeful affect on his part and a central aspect to his philosophical project. You might find him sophistic but if you truly felt that way, you might want to take seriously why reading Nietzsche is such a pervasive century-long meme celebrated by giants like Heidegger?

Spain.

Lol what?

Wow OP. You sure BTFO'd him!
Don't you dare talk shit about Aristotle again you faggot. He was way better than Plato in every way because he came up with methodologies that are still used as the basis within today's scientific world and have value. Even Nietzsche agreed on this, pretty sure he goes over it in the will to power on the section of the Greeks and phil. That's why he says Plato and not Aristotle. And that's why he thought where the greatness in Aristotle's thought lays.

Heidegger is no stranger to celebrating memes, look at Hitler. French nietzscheans are even creepier fucks.

If anything as science has advanced it has become more platonic, concerned with abstracts, theory and complex math, while Aristotelian accounts of material is eroded.

t. butthurt christfag

>sophistry is bad

Aristotle is just a footnote.

>methodologies that are still used as the basis within today's scientific world and have value
lol what, Aristotle was a rationalist
>the will to power
ah ok you're retarded

The closer to scientism the closer to brainlet-tier.

spooks