Outside of Spectres of Marx, is having just a cursory knowledge of Marx enough to jump into Derrida...

outside of Spectres of Marx, is having just a cursory knowledge of Marx enough to jump into Derrida? i've already read Heidegger, Saussure etc. in preparation

Attached: images.jpg (230x219, 17K)

why the fuck would you want to read Derrida?

Maybe he's interested in philosophy

>Derrida
>Philosophy
lol

Oh sorry, I meant Jewish subverter of whiteness and masculinity and white genocide. Praise Kek, white brother, and Deus Vult.

Does that satisfy you?

go back to /pol/ asshole

thanks for taking my bait, you brainlet faggot

You just took mine, fucking faggot lmao. Your brain is inferior to mine

Are you up to speed on the JQ? You'll only obtain a partial understanding if you aren't.

Attached: Screenshot_2017-10-08-22-18-04-1.png (1080x1076, 317K)

the absolute state of this board

die you degenerate bookfag

You don't need to know Marx at all.

Gadamer's Truth and Method and Ricoeur's Time and Narrative.

why would you want to waste time killing shit with other people for fun, when all the noblest animals kill alone and to express the will to life? fascists are such cowardly frauds, they project this image of brave embrace of the frontier, but they would never show such vicious disregard for decency if they had to protect themselves in the wild. The hunter, who is almost always alone, is not at all keen on bloodlust, is not frenzied, has no desire for constant conflict, there is a rite to be performed, an unbelievably monstrous, even possibly self-sacrifical ritual, which absolutely requires his full participation, the other doesn’t enter into this. He isn’t there either. Certainly no democracy in the wild or nations. Apes are disgusting creatures, if you want to imitate chimps and gorillas be my guest, Tigers and Jaguars interest me far more.

>Apes are disgusting creatures, if you want to imitate chimps and gorillas be my guest, Tigers and Jaguars interest me far more.
t. autistic high school student.

This. Derrida has nothing to do with Marx.

>fascists are such cowardly frauds

How do you expect to be in touch with anything, or at a minimum not be immediately considered an idiot, when your boogeyman hasn't been relevant in well over half a century? Oh right, you're just repeating shit jews say.

I created this thread. both of you fags fell for it.

If you read Heidegger you already read Derrida

Kevin MacDonald is the preparatory author you need to read before Derrida.

>derrida wants to destroy the west!!!
>cites a secondary source
nice job kevin very well done