China mieville's arms are huge

china mieville's arms are huge

Attached: cm.jpg (533x800, 363K)

for a commie why does he look so much like a skinhead

are any of his books good? I've only read one of his comic book series

>be white
>have short hair
>fucking skinhead!!!

is he legally blind? i read "embassytown" and i struggled to find a single visual metaphor in it.

lol r u a brainlet

Went balding in my teens and had to start shaving my head. Know this feel so hard.

His narrative of the Russian Revolution is really good, I don’t know about his fantasy writing.

China is a dude?

Anyone of average height can get arms of that size within 2 - 3 years of consistent training.

uh yeah?

Shit writer, commie retard. Probably a flaming faggot too. Cue ass cancer.

old memes seem to be coming back as of late

newfags scanning archives or what?

skinheads were originally non-political
hung out with black people
and listened to Jamaican dub

good writer, enjoyed embassytown. The nazi basement dwellers should fuck of back to /pol/

if you're older than 12 you should suicide

Funnily enough, ethnic Russian supremacy was a tenet of the USSR.

a literal curlbro

City and the city is good.

I'd fuck him

That image is vertically squashed. You can tell from the clock. He's actually 6' 10" and fairly skinny.

Oh non, non, non I was writing fanfic with China as a dude

kek

lmao

WHEN is he gonna release a fucking Bas-Lag p&p

He's also intelligent, funny, charming, radiates decency and human warmth. He's everything /pol/ hates and craves basically.

His initial pre-fame academic works on international law are quite good too, I defy anyone who understands that stuff to fuck with his conclusions.

>wow a man lifted weights

lol whatever. mieville is boring. he's obviously intelligent and high test but the only thing he's done of note is his genre books where every page brings to mind a cosplay convention, into the can

Attached: 1518811828486.png (800x533, 111K)

he's awesome, if a bit too verbose sometimes. I think he's got better at that though, perdido street station was a bit too long but embassytown was compelling the whole way through. also have October, but yet to read.

lmao

go back to emulating lobsters

lol u r not

Attached: wat_don't_care_either_way.png (429x410, 12K)