Be me

>be me
>be 27 year old ugly beta loser loner autist with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever, never been to a pub, club, or party
>Friday night alone (like every other time)
>went in to central London to British museum and then ate at McDonalds
>saw multiple busy bars with young people enjoying life when I'm too ugly to ever join in
>multiple qts on the underground who saw me as a pathetic ugly loser and who have 5000 chad tinder matches- those types of qts who, unlike Staceys, need beta orbiters for ego boosts, but I never even had a beta orbiter stage in school / uni (nvm a "Dude, bro, girls gave so many signals but I missed them all bro!" stage)
>walked past university on way to museum and the sight of students in the prime of their lives was demoralising as fuck

Welp, my youth is gone. I'm an ugly social reject. Every single person in the UK goes on over 1000 nights out by my age.

There is no hope of you're not a normie clone or good looking.

Picrelated is every girl twice a week for 10 years and 4 times a week during university.

Attached: 1519937358678.png (1080x1192, 938K)

Join a religious order. The Franciscans would be perfect for a sad sack like you

Age has nothing to do with this
You just never grew up

I like the girl on the left.

Fuck, marry, kill

Middle one is man, lad

No one will like you if you don't like you. If you go out convinced you're a beta loser autist then of course you're never going to get with any girls. Stop being a pussy and just go out and meet people. What have you got to lose? Nothing, that's what.

>spamming this on every board

no fucking way

Ideally I could have posted it on my main board, lit, and that is that, but stuff gets deleted quickly here

What is your job?

She definitely is the least feminine looking, but still lickable.

Attached: nice livejournal geek.png (500x500, 9K)

what the fuck are you talking about lmao

Kill 1
Fuck 2
Marry 3

>British museum
Yoo, lets make a dating App strictly for ugly artsy girls, this would solve all your problems right?
ArtOfUgly Dating App

This.

Who's fucking fault is it that you're a loser? Not the world's. You could easily walk into a pub or a bar, ask for a beer, and see what happens. You CHOOSE to be like this. Even if you don't like it, you still choose it. Don't you realize you are an autonomous being? Man the fuck up, you little bitch. Jesus Christ, if I ever had a son like you I would drink myself to death.

>tfw I almost cried on the train today when a group of high school kids sat next to me and made small talk with each other
>it was inane shit about who said what or how they're classes were going
>tfw I never got to have these conversations with people when I was in high school
>tfw I haven't had a proper conversation with anyone for over 10 years
>tfw this is how it's gonna be for the rest of my life

Attached: IMG_3686.png (576x597, 60K)

dawg. Least curvy, broadest shoulders, strongest jawline, smallest chest...she didn't get that proper hit of estrogen growing up. If it weren't for the fact she was bending herself back she'd basically be a rectangle.

Atomization really is the issue of our time. It's crazy how common this experience is for boys and young men.

nigga shut the fuck up. whats with all the babies in this bitch. go rub some dirt on your face.

Go to bed Jordan Peterson.

T.

Attached: IMG_3659.jpg (800x450, 47K)