Well, have you, Veeky Forums?

Well, have you, Veeky Forums?

Attached: 1521905389568.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

no

Attached: -eG3z9a0uKeqxGFOzN9c0Hj00vSdcVjjn0Ob9Qe5PxU.jpg (431x767, 63K)

people who write manga and anime are brianlets. every attempt at "meaningful" thing ive ever seen in an anime is completely forgettable.

Actually, yes, because I wanted to come up with a floral name theme for my characters and I found it surfing the Internet :^)

I think the japanese people as a collective have one foot in the grave and this shows in their wistful but bland plot devices... like memories of the dead

:^(

>brainlet calling others brainlets

Their insular culture makes them philosophically behind the rest of the world in ideas. It's like most culture of worth in Japanese society was from Chinese influence

Japanime are best at impressionistic feely shit. I agree their thought is shit and seem to have just discovered what existentialism is.

>seem to have just discovered what existentialism is.
Is the same not true of the west? Have you not seen rick and morty? It's more a matter of television as a medium than nationality.

Are you telling me this isn't meaningful?

Attached: 1520998215804.jpg (720x1018, 105K)

Is this a dialectic?

i dropped franxx too boring to sit thru honestly too much generic angst not enough cute

underrated post

There is nothing wrong with incredibly thinly veiled allusions to sexual intercourse

lol

Saiki Kusuo is the only anime worth watching this season desu

Thanks for the laugh.

flowery words, images in bloom
spoken softly in isolated rooms

It's intentionally simple. Do you not know anything about Japan, its culture, its history?

>not reading manga and anime to get the mono no aware feels
Come on son

Attached: 1390989260720.jpg (1280x1024, 328K)

The Damned be found at summit
We sound the cry and horn
Of gruesome jest from gods in flesh
Cities of fertilizer now decayed and fresh
Here we plant flowers on our best
In the blood of the bare chest
The standing have fallen, and dead shall give rise to our bread of war.