Where we’re going we don’t need books

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/03/23/who-doesnt-read-books-in-america/

Attached: image.jpg (1024x576, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3555228/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hispanics are dragging down education metrics in the usa bad, the federal government heaps cash on hispanic majority schools and community colleges, and it barely makes any difference, we need to start giving citizenship out to these h1b indian guys to offset the fruitpicker influx

based civil rights remover kid

his dad was an fbi bureaucrat, of course his goal is disarming african americans and other anti-fascist resistance, that's been their end game since 1968

Low iq

Beaner cok in ur mouth fsggot

Fuck it, it's not like we had anything better to do with automatics. all we do with them is shoot them for shits and giggles and in case of police state go full rambo, but i doubt 95% of gun owners will be able to be successful at the latter part

Attached: 1521846656753.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

>But there are differences between Hispanics born inside and outside the U.S.: Roughly half (51%) of foreign-born Hispanics report not having read a book, compared with 22% of Hispanics born in the U.S.
Looks like a cultural issue. I'm Hispanic, and while my siblings and I all read, our parents rarely do.

Culture reflects biology and vice versa. There's probably a genetic component as well, especially considering that Hispanics have poor average IQs. Though blacks have even lower average IQs and seem to read more Hispanics. Hmm...

*more than Hispanics

Our native-born average of non-readers (22%) is lower than the national average of 26%. Thinking that a culture is only an expression of the genes of its population is simplistic. Like you said, we have a higher average IQ than blacks but for some reason we read less. There has to be a cultural component to it.

I'm not precluding the possibility of a cultural component, I'm merely suggesting it's more multifaceted than culture alone. What I'd really like to see is data on Asians

Spic IQ is 5-10 points lower than white IQ on average, this is biological. Spics are fucking stupid and violent, they have a bad sense of humor, high rates of autism and mental illness, high rates of sexual assault and violent crime in their home countries, they're badly bred mongrels.

t. half-jewish white hispanic

Are you a real life /int/ cartoon

IQ probably isn't a huge contributing factor if blacks read nearly as much as whites do. Anecdotally I know of plenty of objectively intelligent computer programmers where I work, and a good portion of them don't read at all. Or if they do, it's something technical. I'm certain that there's a strong cultural element to the reading habits of a group or population. Women read much more than men do, for example, despite their IQ being roughly identical to ours.

>24% havent read a book in the last year

This seems way to fucking low

"Spic" isn't a race though. They have an IQ similar to that of their race, not of their ethnicity. And Hispanic violence is objectively a cultural trait, given how much it increases or decreases depending on the economic state of their native countries.

This. I have a feeling that a lot of people are lying. I bet it's closer to 50%.

No, I just told you what I am explicitly, I don't look like the Mutt meme at all
Its biological, mestizos are a racial group

>Its biological, mestizos are a racial group
"Hispanic" doesn't just refer to mestizos though. It refers to whites and Natives as well. Plenty of those Central American hispanics are full-on indigenous.

when we are talking about stupid hispanics we are talking about the majority, who live in America, and who are overwhelmingly mestizos. Low iq extends to all countries below the US. Anyone with even remotely brown skin and spic features tends to be less intelligent than whites, this has never not been the case in my entire life, the only smart spics are white spics with heavy euro admixture who come from good families and tried to assimilate as hard as possible

We can talk about race and IQ variance honestly, but when we do that we also have to be aware that those variances exist on a curve, and that epigenetic studies tell us that culture plays a role in how genes for intelligence are expressed. I'm a mostly Euro castizo, and my siblings are relatively successful and probably have higher-than-average IQs. But we also come from a poor immigrant family and were raised in conditions and environments that people like you would say typifies a low-IQ population. My guess is that once these poor mesitzos, who live in conditions worse than blacks, are assimilated, then you'll start to see a mid-cast population emerge that's less culturally successful than whites, but far from the shittiness of their native countries.

>that epigenetic studies tell us that culture plays a role in how genes for intelligence are expressed
post sources, I'm intrigued if you are not just reaching
>I'm a mostly Euro castizo, and my siblings are relatively successful and probably have higher-than-average IQs
genetics
>But we also come from a poor immigrant family and were raised in conditions and environments that people like you would say typifies a low-IQ population
outliers
>My guess is that once these poor mesitzos, who live in conditions worse than blacks, are assimilated, then you'll start to see a mid-cast population emerge that's less culturally successful than whites, but far from the shittiness of their native countries
yeah, good environment boosts iq by 5-10 points, but they'd still be inferior stock to Euros and Blacks will never catch up even with good living conditions, they would require genetic engineering, being bred out of existence, or thousands of years in high cognitive load environments to catch up.

You realize that just because some 20% of hispanics are very bright that doesn't negate that most of them have garbage genes and would not at all raise their general intelligence by living in suburbs and going to white schools?

If there would be a serious armed insurgency, it better to happen on a stockpile of military-grade firepower

Laws haven't affected african americans for a while, but nice try.

I get wanting to restrict immigration in order to have the highest IQ population possible, but even putting the dignity of low-IQ people aside (which is worth taking into consideration), it's worth noting that in a population with a low IQ people with higher IQs are treated as cognitive elites, and will be able to better compete both socially and economically than in a country where everyone had an IQ of 130. Pro-immigration academics want to be big fish in small cognitive ponds, rather than big fish in a cognative ocean. It's a fucked up way to look at it, but it's not any more fucked up than saying that people who were born with a lower IQ (which they can't affect) shouldn't be allowed to live in successful countries.

>post sources, I'm intrigued if you are not just reaching
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3555228/
That's just one of many studies. I'm too lazy, and it's a big field, but i'd recommend googling it yourself if you're interested.

>laws
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

INTERGENERATIONAL
REGRESSION
TOWARD
THE
MEAN

>it's worth noting that in a population with a low IQ people with higher IQs are treated as cognitive elites, and will be able to better compete both socially and economically than in a country where everyone had an IQ of 130
This seems like you formulated the sentence incorrectly and I don't think it follows, higher iq populations, unless you are hinting at lower fertility correlating with higher iq, have higher productivity, that's why Germany, Singapore, Japan, Netherlands have higher productivity than Spain, Brazil and Israel.
>Pro-immigration academics want to be big fish in small cognitive ponds, rather than big fish in a cognative ocean.
I think if i'm reading this right, then I agree
>it's not any more fucked up than saying that people who were born with a lower IQ (which they can't affect) shouldn't be allowed to live in successful countries
why is that fucked up? you wouldn't let people who are criminals live in nice communities would you user?
>That's just one of many studies. I'm too lazy, and it's a big field, but i'd recommend googling it yourself if you're interested.
do you have anything on reduced intellectual stimulation environments or lower socioeconomic status? this is bout lead, the iq differences persist even in polities where lead and heavy metal toxins are found in relatively acceptable doses. You'd need to show that this can be passed on in humans more than one generation vertically and that its related to reduced stimulation, reduced access to proper educators and a good learning environment. all the research I've seen shows iq and educational attainment differences hold consistently controlling for socio-economic background and home intellectual stimulation

I'm just making the distinction between being an individual of a particular IQ living in a population where the average is significantly lower, and being an individual with a particular IQ and living in a population where the average is identical. Whites in favor of immigration want to exercise a sort of relative social dominance. Hence Democrats importing people who vote for them from the third world.

>you wouldn't let people who are criminals live in nice communities would you user?
Criminality is the result of the understandable alienation felt by low IQ men. IQ can affect how we conceptualize the other and form an empathetic bond with them, but so can living in the relative social isolation that many smart white boys live in today. Community is the operative factor when it comes to crime, not necessarily intelligence.

>You'd need to show that this can be passed on in humans more than one generation vertically and that its related to reduced stimulation
No I don't. The point is that factors in the environments themselves affect both the development and expression of particular genes. Poverty in itself contributes to conditions that perpetuate the sort of cognitive development that leads to poverty. If I have low IQ parents who didn't take care of me correctly, then my subsequent low IQ is both the result of their genetic material and, for example, the fact that they didn't feed me healthy foods, take me to the doctors often enough, weren't concerned enough about my hygiene, etc. IQ is primarily inherited, but it isn't entirely inherited.

germany and spain have very similiar average IQ not to mention germany is flooded by russians, pollacks and turks which are dumb as fuck

High IQ parents tend to have high IQ children. Regression towards the mean just means that extreme abilities are by definition extreme, and aren't replicated exactly through the generations. So if you had a father who was freakishly tall you yourself might be taller than average, but you don't inherent all of your father's freakishly tall outlier genes.