Faceplam

>faceplam

Attached: hdr2tnpsrun01.png (702x1076, 866K)

what is he going to do with those? Certainly if his plan is to become wiser he doesn’t plan on reading them, right?

Hes going to sell them and buy actual political philosophy and analyze social relations from the perception of what they purely are right? He’s going to read The Prince right Veeky Forums? RIGHT??? HES NOT GOING TO READ THOSE RIGHT

Daily reminder

Attached: image.jpg (2046x1127, 589K)

He will read 20 pages of Maps of Meaning: No more, maybe less.

>essays on embracing masculinity

holy shit

same author as that gorilla mindset book in OP

Both are useless. The left part is as you described. The right one is focused on macro-problems. It offers nothing to an individual trying to further its self-interest in the short to medium term..

>an antidote to chads

wait what the fuck? has the term chad entered popular culture?

Attached: sage.gif (382x357, 690K)

he knows his audience and caters to them

>an individual trying to further its self-interest in the short to medium term
And what is the individual on the right's self interest might be? Some people read for the pursuit of knowledge not to 'upgrade' themselves

Attached: c653bb43b14e63d00469abaab4c2beace77cb653a4587c00b3038daaf262f8b7.jpg (547x692, 75K)

What is a gorilla mindset? Spending your entire life wanting to be the alpha but being pushed out by the real alpha unless you already have the inborn traits that make you the alpha?

It was used in popular culture before being used by Veeky Forums.

/pol/'s actual reading list includes Evola and Land. Alt light lit is for soccer moms

the only knowledge is in the leftypol library

Yeah but this thread's theme is self-help books.

Fucked if I know
Gorillas are vegetarian and extremely gentle, their actions of aggression are all for show

Should have been Baboon or Chimpanzee mindset if they wanted to be tough, those primates will rip your face off and laugh about it

Blacks/browns have lower IQ's than Whites though and we shoudln't allow millions of them into our first world societies.
Until leftists acknowledge that the right will continue to win.

/leftypol/'s is just basic bitch shit. You see better collections in the average Veeky Forums shelf thread

the best book in that is Taleb. Speaking of, how good is Incerto?

bell curve is wrong

There is no knowledge in leftypol's library. It's all opinion pieces. Do you still believe in scientific marxism?

If you want knowledge read research papers, not books. Even then, be extra careful with social sciences. Cooked up data is all too common.

>Gorillas are vegetarian and extremely gentle, their actions of aggression are all for show

Wrong. Their aggressive displays are certainly shows of force but they certainly can be dangerous if you're ignorant enough by responding with inappropriate clues (looking into the eyes, smiling).

Post yours then

>no knowledge
so all the suppressed history and events, investigations, and analysis is not knowledge?

>unironically reading self-help books
>unironically reading thernovich
LOL

>I want to be useless but well-read

Wasn't the pol pic from Reddit though? If that's suipposed to be pol then there is a surprising lack of mein kampf and unopened Julius Evola books. And considering that all those shitty pundits are considered controlled opposition on pol this pic makes no sense.
Leftypol needs to step their meme game up. This is low tier bait at best.

is this a "one of those is not like the others" game? i'll give you a star if you guess which one

Attached: download (18).jpg (200x252, 6K)

>/leftypol/
>starts with the greeks
>the shelf is actually garbage tier consumerist leftism like the stuff on the other right wing shelf
why did they mean by this?

automation and climate change will force the collapse of western societies in 60-80 years. might as well racemix with some cute latinas

If all self-help books are trash, what are you even supposed to do?

>inb4 ask for help

Attached: 1487322443018.png (580x600, 236K)

post one non-meme tier article or book addressing the bell curve

Attached: DXEVliIWkAEBoBh.jpg (553x312, 19K)

neck yourself, of course

>suppressed history
aka meme history

Go to church or to the pub.

*Janne appears behind you*
n-nani your power level is so huge~!!
>hmph ur nothin compared to me bucko. that's no lie---CUZ I CAN'T LIE ANYMORE THANKS TO PETERSON
*unsheathes his katana*
*you start begging for your life*
pls dont kill me im sorry for reading marx
>you should've thought about that beforehand. you should've disciplined your mind, body, and spirit like me instead of ruin it with postmodernist ramblings.
*teleports to a pillar of books in front of you*
>this is for the west. omae wa mou shinderu
*struggle to breathe but you feel blood pouring out your neck*
>heh guess i won bigly bucko

stop shilling your shitty bookshelf. Dunno why you keep posting it, it's just filled with "pop politics" and some Greeks shit you bought after people made fun of you.

Write as self-help book yourself to help yourself by earning loads of money and use it to improve your life

Self-help for patricians such as myself.

Attached: DSC_0054.jpg (2080x2160, 1.39M)

IQ's are magic numbers that make white societies great. I mean it's not like any European power or Rome at their height had very low average IQ compared to what we have to today, you fucking dickshit moron.

>"""faceplam"""
>""""""plam""""""

Attached: Alasdair Gray.jpg (720x480, 112K)

They both sound utterly insufferable.

>no art of the deal
Sad!

thanks for this mate

>had very low average IQ compared to what we have to today
More IQ-denialists who don't understand the Flynn effect, great

make awful, horrendously awful code to sell to retards and then leave for /g/eniuses to rewrite for half the price

spend the money on consumables

actually do some basic exercise though, not because you should but because it feels good and the endorphin rush after a good workout is gr8

Attached: 1519199412479.gif (192x192, 187K)

>smart people who care about humans and try to spread this care are useless
Leave the literature board please

>non-meme tier
define "meme-tier"
I can make up cool-sounding science shit as well
The Garrity Coefficient measures when you're mom gets fed up with you spending all your time in your basement posting and makes you get a job at a Denny's

mildkek

Figure out what you want to do then do it. That requires introspection though, and if you're like most people you've either never bothered with it or you've only ever seen what you wanted to see when you looked within. If you start thinking in terms of "bettering yourself" without actually knowing what you're bettering yourself for then you haven't really figured anything out yet, you've just changed hamster wheels and are still running in place going nowhere fast. You've just changed the regimen up a bit.

it says chaos

>scott adams
Pretty good choice

kek

>define "meme-tier"
missing the point and screeching "environmental factors" without any concrete data and without acknowledging that Murray addresses those concerns in the book

not that i personally care about IQ, and i think starting a country around race sounds like the most nihilistic and degenerate thing you could ever do, but let's also be honest, it wasn't the right who opened this can of worms, it was the left when they linked equality with 50/50 (or proportional) outcome and started programs like racial or gender quotas, once you walk down that path it's going to lead to the other can of worms at some point

/pol/ is reddit

>finishing the greeks and meme trilogy and still being a leftist
you all missed the point

Attached: 1519735697718.jpg (1280x1280, 342K)

>Political dichotomy

I know that I can whole heartedly disregard posts like these, but the Bell Curve is just a stupid book. It is demonstrably true that proportional income differentiation looks nothing like a curve of standard deviation (a Bell Curve)

>probably never been around niggers in his entire life
when you live some where with a LOT of niggers (AKA THE SOUTH) you will realize why people think they are stupid!

Holy fucking shit, I live around two black women and one of them is extremely attractive and into me. I do not think she is dumb and every interaction I’ve had with her has been enjoyable.

I’m sure in the South, your cultures are significantly different to the point of you thinking each other is dumb occurs way more often than it does here.

>once you walk down that path it's going to lead to the other can of worms at some point
society let the civil service be staffed along partisan or nepotistic lines for centuries, and here we are.

Why should this be any different? Freaking out about AA/quotas is primarily a boomer thing, I don't see as many millennials or gen zers caring about it to be honest

>TWO black women
go take a walk down 6th street in Austin and lemme know what you think

Well, at least you're willing to concede that you already reached a conclusion and then cherrypicked data to support that conclusion.

I’m surrounded by blacks and whites.

I just worked an office job where on the sales floor there was like 1/3rd black women. Honestly the reason privileged Veeky Forums anime nerds don’t like blacks is because they have been sheltered from them by living in their mothers home their whole life! Get a grip!

>TWO white men
go take a walk through rural new jersey and lemme know what you think

yeah, lived in the south for 22 years so...my opinion isn't going to change. Your yankee ass can go on thinking blacks are gods gift to humanity, because you dont have to actually deal with large groups of them in Maine or wherever the fuck youre indoctrination machine is located

Where's that image macro of a communist pepe saying "I just wanted to discuss video games" as he's about to lynch a /pol/ skinhead

Attached: 1485605837630.jpg (600x325, 30K)

People in Maine are just as racist for
This reason. They never see black people up there so they pretty much fucking say whatever they want about em.

What you want is that golden middle area, like around Maryland or Virginia. Blacks and whites get along well there

your*

>/leftypol/ read books meme

Attached: cab8103fc72ceca6f617feae3ccd9d845503510b5bf27b8b252768803896d91c.jpg (1008x389, 121K)

>maryland

Attached: 150427233401-16-baltimore-clashes-0427-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 117K)

>my opinion isn't going to change
So why are you here then? Why should we waste our time trying to reason with you if you just respond to our data and logic with mental gymnastics to rationalize your own conclusions?

At least you reconized your brainlet status, now can you please fuck off to /pol/

Attached: 1519131655221.jpg (799x599, 50K)

>one picture is representative of an entire society

>maryland

Attached: 471141816.jpg (640x360, 66K)

/pol/posting on Veeky Forums is one of my all time favorite hobbies because of how mad 18 year old SoyComms get, check my >yous

uh bro Maryland is very shitty in the DC-Baltimore corridor. Far northwest Maryland is beautiful though, as is the eastern shore.

>exclamation marks

Attached: red.jpg (1280x800, 46K)

>two pictures are representative of an entire society

haha i wonder what makes the DC-Baltimore corridor so shitty? definitely can be brown people, they are waaaay smarter and more iq than whites

You know, Céline really liked exclamations as well!

I’m not him but Baltimore and DC are both pretty cool. I don’t know what he means by the ‘corridor’ but the NSA is between those two places so it can’t be that bad

Attached: 150426172939-04-baltimore-protests-0426-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 213K)

>I don't see as many millennials or gen zers caring about it to be honest
it's not explicit but unconsciously quotas have made sure that no body is going to take women or minorities in a position of power seriously

nor should they be

I remember this, all the wypipo were hiding in some bar while the savage nigs tore apart stragglers and threw around traffic cones

>Baltimore and DC are both pretty cool
they're pretty cool if you have money. otherwise they are murder capitals. I used to live there, when I worked for NSA.

DC to Silver Spring to Takoma Park out to Greenbelt is urban blight. Then it's mostly forest and poor white people. Around NSA the citizenry is poor and services cater to vice like any other federal installation. Fayettenam comes to mind. Arudel Mills despite being expensive is still crime ridden, you can't fill up your tank at the gas station without someone coming up to you asking for $10 (after you're already pumping and can't leave). Odenton, Severn, Jessup are poor and violent but the non-criminals are trying to run a nice area and there are some decent businesses. East to Baltimore is more woods. Baltimore itself is a food desert and a hellhole aside from the tourist areas.

Lmao

I found it on /pol/ ages ago, then posted it on reddit, I know because I posted it on /r/beholdthemasterrace, maybe it then came back

how is it consumerist leftism?

are you trying to ruse?

dem little a-cups are so cuuuuute

wow when i was a kid all i knew about maryland was they made cookies there

Attached: b8b57db0-4568-4b13-ab27-da1f34e629f8.jpg (250x250, 11K)

no one on /pol/ reads Nick Land they wouldn’t be allowed to bitch about Jews or incipient communism

stupid response makes all of us look bad, whiggers need to be fucking shot

Both of those are terrible. Ideologues are irredeemable.

have you seen Land's shitposting on twitter? i know it's strategical or ironical, but still it's just mainstream alt-right stuff

Shove modernism up your ass.

Attached: images.jpg (208x210, 8K)

The idea that the incomes of the population fall into a standard deviation curve is incorrect. Read some more Political Economy. Vilfredo Pareto’s chapter seven of Manual of Political Economy should be sufficient for you. The shape of income distribution looks more like a increasing exponential curve, with a much steeper exponent after the minimum subsistence line has been reached, for obvious reasons.

The whole way he thinks about the Economy is, therefore, wrong. Not only that IQ is inherently flawed, despite its claims. It will never be possible to accurately measure intelligence.

The Bell Curve is absolute pseud