How do I no bullshit, just make money? I just wanna make money Veeky Forums

How do I no bullshit, just make money? I just wanna make money Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

o5iri5.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just make money man

This. No bullshit.

Work like everyone else you fag

I did for six years. I became a consumer and fat.

I don't wanna be a wage cuck anymore user

Seize the means of production, dumbass.

>i want to make money without working
Dont we all, nigger. Dont we all.

Get a Job
Perform well at Job
$$$Profit$$$

Safe.
No seriously. If you have no special talents you better start saving. And the sooner you start the better.
even if you only save 500 bucks a month it would be over a mill if you never touched it for 40 years.
Hope immortality will become a thing

There are 6 ways to make money:
1) get a job - an oldie but a goodie: start low as a common wagecuck and slowly work your way up the ladder to wealthy wagecuck; some may never reach "wealthy wagecuck" status either due to lack of education or lack of ass-kissing.

2) start a business - some people think too hard about this; they think "starting a business" means starting something completely new that the world has never seen before; while this is a noble ambition it is has a low chance of success. Starting a common business can be as simple as selling pens you imported from China or mowing people's lawns.

3) investing/trading for capital gains - buying/selling for the purpose of a future capital gain; either long or short term, can be mixed with 4) if the asset also produces passive income). It's easy to look at a security's price chart and seeing all the buying/selling opportunities after the fact. Doing this in real time is quite difficult, but with enough knowledge and experience you may be able to make it work

4) investing for passive income - purchasing rental property, holding dividend paying stocks, opening a franchise. As you can see some of these fall under the 2) start a business - but the goal here it to make your business run without you so you can sit pretty collecting your share of the profit while someone else does the job of managing

5) winning the lottery - self explanatory, odds are shit but the payout is great.
and
6) illegal activities - selling drugs, human trafficking, become a mob hitman, sucking cocks for $20 a pop.

those are your options. Whoops almost forgot one:

6) being born into a rich family - the Holy Grail. Winning life's ultimate lottery. Impossible for you now, but you can make it possible for your kids if you work hard.

Damn looks like it's being a wagecuck until you make some capital to buy and trade, or selling drugs

>I became a consumer and fat.
If you're retarded with your money and a fucking glutton, no matter what you do you'll spend it all you fat fucking piece of shit.

How do I go about sucking dicks without getting arrested or am std? Hooking is outlawed in my state, so theres probably no websites for it.

I just need some quick, under the table cash.

unless you are born to relatively wealthly family, your chances of making it are very slim due to insanely high taxes and high cost of living all over western world. statistics simply show your chances are slim and your lifetime wealth is mostly determined at your birth

Start a click bait site and write stuff that might interest people.

Here's mine:
o5iri5.com

Dumb.

Drugs

Go to a truckstop.
Go to the mall and find ugly guys and say hey. What's up. Tell them that you're actually looking for new clients for damn near free because you're looking for experience and training.
The yes to no ratio is obvious. But a guy to guy situation. Some will say sure. Would help a bro out. Then ask him to step aside when no one is listening. Tell him the truth. Hey sorry man to be honest, I'm actually in a desperate situation and am trying to earn a couple bucks. Haven't really ever done this before so had to pitch a way to talk to you alone. We can go to a bathroom stall and I'll suck you off. Seriously I know it sounds strange but I need the money. Just shoot me an offer and I'll probably say sure.

Not so.

Elaborate sir. How do you promote yourself?

uhh (500 * 12) * 40 = 240000

Free traffic at the expense of time, paid traffic at the expense of cash, search engines, forums, etc.

get a job

how much revenuen are you generating

Diamonds

This site is brand new so just a few bucks here and there, still learning the ropes

Ebay your old video games brah
Gain confidence as a seller then look for other items u can move

I don't think he was implying that you should stuff it in your matress. Put in a fucking investment portfolio. Match the market at 7% and make 1.2 million after 40 years of adding 500$.

Why don't you start a business from home? I can show and teach you how :)
Get started at:
www.online-business-pro.com (It's for free)