Need_TLC
Need_TLC

not living in a state with zero income tax

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Not living in Puerto Rico which has no capital gains tax and a low flat income tax

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

PA is 3.07 not 3.1. Makes me wonder what else is wrong. Also certain goods aren't taxed like food.

takes2long
takes2long

not living in a state with capped property taxes

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

not living in a state with a high base income

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Holy shit, don't go there. Such bad shit going on.

Emberfire
Emberfire

California could raise the state income tax to 20% and I still wouldn't move.

Flameblow
Flameblow

You're a cuck or you have shit taste

RavySnake
RavySnake

Elaborate.

SniperGod
SniperGod

california looks like such an amazing place
tell me more about it

RavySnake
RavySnake

living in poorfag areas

Northern California is way nicer. SoCal is for minorities and fags

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Most places with no income tax tend to shaft on property taxes and other shit though.
States gotta get its dosh somehow. Funny how I'm posting from Faillinois and we don't even have a state budget.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

PA is 3.07 not 3.1.
what is rounding

SniperWish
SniperWish

What is the best state with the weighted average of state income / cost of living / property tax / capital gains / people actually want to live in it.

and why is it AZ?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Implying state tax matters at all

It's federal income tax that is the killer negro.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

So wait a minute, does this mean that if I were to live in a state with no income tax I wouldn't get any money back after filing my taxes or does this mean they don't charge a sales tax?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

having to live in nevada, wyoming, south dakot, texas, or florida
No thank you.

cum2soon
cum2soon

success breeds jealousy

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Are you fucking serious? Fuck, can I still change my broker address to my house in PR?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Well I hope you pay 3.1 then if you love rounding so much.

Cuckservative takers don't miss any opportunity to lie, do they?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

and why is it AZ?
Heh. I can't wait to move back to Phoenix after I graduate on Saturday. California is such piece of shit state, I refuse to live here until I have so much money that it doesn't even matter.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

taxing the income that buys shit that's also taxed

Emberfire
Emberfire

Doesnt matter, the federation cucks everybody with up to a 40% income tax. Theres no point in making money while living in the u.s.

With combined taxes, flipping securities can have a tax higher thqn 60% on all income

WebTool
WebTool

California could have a 0% incone tax and i wouldnt move there. Anyplace that isnt overrun by subhumans has 8x the housing cost of anywhere else and the weather is shit.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Florida summers are like being in vietnam. Microwave during the day, flesh flies by night. Not to mention the tourism sleezyness and the low income areas are revolting enough to keep anybody sane away.

whereismyname
whereismyname

You sound like a cold weather type of person. Where would you like to live?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit