>2016
>not living in a state with zero income tax

>Not living in Puerto Rico which has no capital gains tax and a low flat income tax

PA is 3.07 not 3.1. Makes me wonder what else is wrong. Also certain goods aren't taxed like food.

>2016
>not living in a state with capped property taxes

> 2016
> not living in a state with a high base income

Holy shit, don't go there. Such bad shit going on.

California could raise the state income tax to 20% and I still wouldn't move.

You're a cuck or you have shit taste

Elaborate.

california looks like such an amazing place
tell me more about it

>living in poorfag areas

Northern California is way nicer. SoCal is for minorities and fags

Most places with no income tax tend to shaft on property taxes and other shit though.
States gotta get its dosh somehow. Funny how I'm posting from Faillinois and we don't even have a state budget.

>PA is 3.07 not 3.1.
what is rounding

What is the best state with the weighted average of state income / cost of living / property tax / capital gains / people actually want to live in it.

> and why is it AZ?

> Implying state tax matters at all

It's federal income tax that is the killer negro.

So wait a minute, does this mean that if I were to live in a state with no income tax I wouldn't get any money back after filing my taxes or does this mean they don't charge a sales tax?

>having to live in nevada, wyoming, south dakot, texas, or florida
No thank you.

success breeds jealousy

Are you fucking serious? Fuck, can I still change my broker address to my house in PR?

Well I hope you pay 3.1 then if you love rounding so much.

Cuckservative takers don't miss any opportunity to lie, do they?

> and why is it AZ?
Heh. I can't wait to move back to Phoenix after I graduate on Saturday. California is such piece of shit state, I refuse to live here until I have so much money that it doesn't even matter.

>taxing the income that buys shit that's also taxed

Doesnt matter, the federation cucks everybody with up to a 40% income tax. Theres no point in making money while living in the u.s.

With combined taxes, flipping securities can have a tax higher thqn 60% on all income

California could have a 0% incone tax and i wouldnt move there. Anyplace that isnt overrun by subhumans has 8x the housing cost of anywhere else and the weather is shit.

Florida summers are like being in vietnam. Microwave during the day, flesh flies by night. Not to mention the tourism sleezyness and the low income areas are revolting enough to keep anybody sane away.

You sound like a cold weather type of person. Where would you like to live?