Propoganda posters thread

Propoganda posters thread

Bonus points if content is explained

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQ2a90A2kYs
youtube.com/watch?v=7MRp9b4MUxA
youtube.com/watch?v=AzBCiyDkXPw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Caption One: After Sammy Brown dispatched 25 “Tiger” tanks by covering up their observation slits with chewing gum and forcing the crews to surrender with his Colt, he got bored.

Caption Two: He reported to his colonel, secured a day’s rations, and sought out German long-range batteries far behind the lines.

Caption Three: His not entirely undangerous operation went smoothly. First, he got rid of all the Nazi sentries with hooks to their jaws if they failed to drop their laughable weapons when he shouted “Hands up!”

Caption Four: Then he hopped on a trolley until he reached the German railway artillery guns. He destroyed them quickly. Then he went to the German general’s quarters, met him, reached for his Colt and...

Caption Five: ...Unfortunately, a German shell made a direct hit on the field movie theater at that moment, so a lot of nice American boys never did learn how things turned out for Sergeant Brown...

Caption One: The French are free again! The oppressive yoke of German forced labor is gone! [The signs say “Where are the jobs we were promised?” and “We demand jobs and pay!”]

Caption Two: No one talks of hunger. The actions of a foreign power have left plenty of blue beans! [That is, shell casings]

Caption Three: Foreign domination has ended! In a national spring time, things are popping up that were long hidden... [The French are fighting amongst themselves]

Caption Four: Thanks to the actions of the liberators, the notorious “black market” has taken an entirely new face...

Caption Five: And thanks to de Gaulle, the number of those willing to give their all for humanity on the “altar of the great revolution” is climbing...

Shit, wrong picture.

>"You have to trust him, Britannia. He only wants to protect you!”

No memes pls lad

>death to a german

>revenge on german dogs

>death to german invaders

I think this is self explanatory.

>Australians, stop fighting Japan, you're being litterally cucked by Americans.

>lets sweep away despicable invaders from our way

>death to capital or death under the heel of capital

>religion is poison, take care of children

>capitan of the soviet country leads us from victory to victory

Does it anyone find it interesting how other countries propaganda went like "We'll crush the sub-human slavs" "The nazies will get fucked in our motherland". While japan focused on "Don't fight us australians, us soldiers are cucking you" "We can be friends mohammendans"

Actually an oversized postcard glorifying some colonial unit in the Italian Empire during the 20s.

Turks focused on the same thing too during gallipoli
I can't find the poster atm

Im gonna dump my interwar german posters

KPD first

French WW2 recruitment poster

That drawing style looks incredibly Japanese, god damn. They never learn, do they?

youtube.com/watch?v=PQ2a90A2kYs

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=7MRp9b4MUxA

>tfw no italianized Eriterea full of mixed qts
life is suffering

Rid Finland of the filth of communism

Which party do I dump next? Im almost at the end of my KPD folder

>France getting credit for anything
Should be Canada desu

youtube.com/watch?v=AzBCiyDkXPw

Last one.

Ill dump Zentrum posters now. It was a right-centrist catholic party.

Marx was the name of one of the early zentrum leaders, nothing to do with the bearded gommie man

The germans should have had listened.
"No experimentations!, vote Zentrum"

One of the best ones

This is a poster that was used only in he state of Baden, hence the yellow-red-yellow flag.

ironically it looks unrealstic

It basically says "vote Zentrum for security, rule of law and Freedom"

Anyway that's all for Zentrum

Just post nasdap already

>France
>Helpful
Not really. Maybe later years. Should be either Canada or even Greece put up a valiant fight.

i'll dump the SPD - Social-democratic Party of Germany's posters.

As you can see they knew Nazis and Communists were the greatest threats to democracy.

Alright after SPD

"Always together!"

"Our army is an army of liberation of workers."

Propaganda poster against a conservative-liberal coalition from the 20's when communists and nazis were still irrelevant.

same period

Q U A L I T Y

"Womwn! Dont vote Nazis if you dont want to lose your rights"

If anyone is wondering
>Jew doesn't belong by you
>Kick him out
From Latvian.