Do you guys think someone blowing up the Kaaba could start a huge war...

Do you guys think someone blowing up the Kaaba could start a huge war? I've always been kind of curious as to what would happen if Saudi Arabia were to be invaded and the Kaaba /Mecca were to be destroyed. I imagine it would be crazy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They would blame Israel and attempt another invasion

ISIS and most of the wahhabi want it blown up anyways, so not much would change, save maybe that it'd turn more of the moderates against them.

Do Muslims just outright deny the Kaaba's history as a pagan holy site or is there some theological explanation for why it's abrahamic now?

It would be a massive world wide chimpout by Muslims on the scale never before seen. Maybe unless if your Sweden or Britain.

My guess is it represents Muhammad conquering the pagans and their house of worship and turning it into a monotheistic mosque.

They say the site was originally Abrahamic, then for a long time Pagans took over and put their idols there, and then eventually Muhammad retook it for Abrahamic worship as it was originally.

Is there anything these desert monkeys don't want to blow up?

Oh right, I forgot about the Islam was the first religion meme.

That's some serious WEWUZ bullshit

They fancy themselves the army of Allah that will bring about judgement during the end of the world so, in the grand scheme of things, no.

Hey man who knows, there were always Jews and Christians in Mecca, maybe its true.

>ISIS and most of the wahhabi want it blown up anyways
I honestly can't/couldn't tell is that is an authentic belief some of them have or if it is a anti-ISIS/Wahhabi propoganda meme.

Whatever the CIA tells them to not blow up

It would be denied in secular anthropology since all Abrahamic religions are considered to be derived from Middle-eastern polytheism via Judaism.

the way this is going I'm sure the muslim terrorist will blow up the cube before anyone else

WE WUZ PAYGUNS N SHIET

I do wonder how much explosive it would take to blow the thing up. It's made of extremely solid granite.

That honestly would be a death sentence for that terrorist group, and possibly by association other terrorist groups. I'm surprised (not really of course) that America hasn't done it already and blackmailed a (bunch of) terrorist group(s) to ruin them.

That is some heavy ass denial and revisionism.

everyone is dumb. Other Muslims have tried to do this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure
Groups like ISIL have also threatened to do it. It will literally just be re-built.
No, all Muslims know that the Kabaa once held pagan idols. They just believe it was originally established as monotheistic and that pagan arabs messed all that up with their idol worship

Judaism is WE WUZ SLAVES
Islam is WE WUZ JOOZE
There is a reason they get along relatively well compared to Christians

This is a bit of a misconception,thing is islam means submission (to god) so when they say that abraham was a muslim that doesn't mean he was follower of quran or muhammad it means that he was a submitter to god,islam=submission to god
Muslim=submitter to god.

tl;dr islam is when one submits to god alone,it's not a name.

it has happened before, any sort of outrage would rather be about the motive and origin of the perpetrators rather than the actual destruction itself

it matters more how many muslims you blow up by proxy

What if it would be destroyed by Giant Meteorite?

They would pull a Caligula except they would declare jihad against the sky.

Is that an air conditioner on top?