Why does the Qur'an describe Jesus/Isa as the "Word of God" and the "Spirit of God" (Ruh-Allah)...

Why does the Qur'an describe Jesus/Isa as the "Word of God" and the "Spirit of God" (Ruh-Allah)? What's the meaning of this title?

Pic unrelated.

Muhammad was insane. He probably kept going back and forth on whether Jesus was god or not since he was raised Christian.

What, the Qur'an actually says this?!

Can I be explained as to why the Cuckran is fake? Like, I understand its fake, but I don't understand HOW it is fake.

You forgot the "moon god" infographic and the biased sources like wikiislam.

"O People of the Book! Do not commit excesses in your religion, nor say of Allah, but the truth. Masih, I`sa (Jesus) alayhis salam, Son of Maryam (Mary) is no more than a Messenger of Allah and His Word and a Ruh ( Spirit) proceeding from Him." Quran 4/171.
I also found this interpretation on Wikipedia :

>Other Messianic Muslims hold a similar theological view regarding Jesus, without attempting to unite the religions.[76][77][78] Making use of the New Testament's distinguishing between Jesus, Son of Man - being the physical human Jesus – and Christ, Son of God - being The Holy Spirit of God residing in the body of Jesus – The Holy Spirit, being immortal and immaterial, is not subject to crucifixion, for it can never die, nor can it be touched by the earthly nails of the crucifixion, for it is a being of pure spirit. Thus while the spirit of Christ avoided crucifixion by ascending unto God, the body that was Jesus was sacrificed on the cross, thereby bringing the Old Testament to final fulfillment. Thus Quranic passages on the death of Jesus affirm that while the Pharisees intended to destroy The Son of God completely, they, in fact, succeeded only in killing The Son of Man, being his nasut (material being). Meanwhile, The Son of God, being his lahut (spiritual being) remained alive and undying – because it is The Holy Spirit.[79]

Shameless bump.

Most ulama agree that Ruhullah means spirit that came from Allah, not to be understood as Allah themselves.

Ruhullah is common name for iranics muslim.

>Pic unrelated.
Maybe not quite as unrelated as you suggest.

>since he was raised Christian.
No scholar believes this. He was pagan

>Kalamtulallah

He's the word of Allah because Allah said unto him be and he was. He was born from a word.

>Ruh-Allah

A spirit called up by Allah. He was born again, by Allah saying that he exists.

Alright, thanks for your explanations.

>No scholar believes this. He was pagan

What scholars are you referring to?

Mohammed and the early Muslims were most likely Ebionites.

Judaic Christians that believed in upholding the Old Testament law, traced their Church through James, and saw Jesus as man and a prophet in the traditional Jewish sense, not God.

???

Which is why he murdered Pagans by the dozens, right? Do you know anything about Islam?

Not him but
Pagan = Generic term for a whole slew of non-abrahamic religions, so pagans have had plenty of incentive to kill other pagans by seeing them as "others"

How fucking hard is it for you mouthbreathers to understand that an Arab tribesman most likely worshipped the gods of.. y'know.. Arab tribes? Yes there was a Christian/Jewish presence in Arabia, but it wasn't only limited to a few areas, and most Arabs were still pagans.

>M-Muh half dozen mean Qur'an verses.
>muh literalism
>How dare he consummate a marriage once his bride hit puberty!
>Muh Caravans
>Muh treacherous Banu Qurayza
>Bukhari is basically infallible. I know because Muslim scholars I don't believe the views of anyway say so.
>look at deez Spencer articles
>s-stop disagreeing with me!
>I don't need context, what are you...a-a liberal? Hahaha I win now!

That's a forgery.

We're talking about Muhammad, who was raised learning about the Bibles. He wanted everyone else in Arabia to worship the god of Abraham as well. Why do you think one of the biggest pagan haters was a pagan?

What kind of shitty logic is this? That's like saying anyone born in America can't possibly hate America. Which is demonstrably false.

Out of all pic you choose that? Really?

EVA is a shitty pretentious harem sol comedy I agree. But you can like it for the self-insert harem and nothing wrong with that.