Tamed horses

>tamed horses
>utilized the wheel in complex ways
>emphasized the family ideal beyond biological reasons
>strong traditions of community

where they the torch bearers of civilization?

Sure

>emphasized the family idea

As if they were the only ones to do this

>tamed horses

So did the other central Asians

>strong radition of community

Like all human societies.

im talking about the first ones to do this you dumb apple

they never existed at least not in the way your picture implies.

>emphasize family ideal beyond biological reasons
The Pandawas share one wife and fight their own kin. That's just Aryan noble tradition for you.

Retard.

OP is a faggot

They weren't the first ones to do any of those things, apart from maybe horse domestication, which is debatable.

Surely they weren't the orch bearers of civilization since complex civilizations existed way before any indo european civilization, the first ones being the hittities and the myceneans, which developed in places where complex civilizations already existed, so if anything they took a lot from the previous civilizations and cultures.

hittities and the myceneans thousands of years after the cultural developments of pie

Proto Indo Europeans weren't a civilization, hittities and myceneans were the first certified indo european civilizations.

i meant that they laid the foundations for civilization in the op

no.
>chinese
>sumerians
>semitics
>mesoamericans
>andeans

That's not Mesopotamia, Indus, Shang China, Etruria, or Minoan crete

How?

By by bulding no cities? no monuments, no statues, no writings?
Nice foundations for civilization.

i was under the impression that they influenced some of those places when they colonized 8000 years bp?

>i was under the impression that they influenced some of those places

Those places already had developed civilizations and their own culture before the indo European came, except maybe the Etruscans who developed late.

>8000 years bp

What?

>8000

It's time to stop posting

WE WUZ

REGS ATQE SKEI

How is that wrong? When did the pie migrate

At what point did the influence those places stop getting butt hurt in thirsty for knowledge guy

>When did the pie migrate

They migrated to europe and the middle east around 2500-2000 bc depending on the region.

And they did not replace all the previous cultures and civilizations.

At what point will you start to speak in English?

>wahhhhh speak in my native tounge correctly while I only know one language

I'm Italian, this is not my native tongue, I legitimately don't understand what you're trying to say most of the time.

PIEs in the form of the afanasevo culture may have influenced china to adopt metallurgy, yes. and their domestication of the horse had a big impact on the civilizations that existed in the near east. but that's the point - those civilizations ALREADY EXISTED. the PIEs had important interactions with them but they were not in any way the founders of civilization. they were just another group.

it's too bad that they almost completely displaced Old Europe. would be interesting to see more non-IE languages/cultures today.