What is the most aesthetic personality? how do aesthetic people act? how do i act aestheticly?

what is the most aesthetic personality? how do aesthetic people act? how do i act aestheticly?

Attached: DF3FC281-940D-4EE1-ABC7-847FC75C2C1C.jpg (413x960, 138K)

cultivate your skills and interests and be yourself, unapologetically.

what are some particularly aesthetic skills? what skills do girls find attractive? what skills do men respect? what skills are practical & aesthetic?

Attached: 1521036893760.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Being a doctor is about as aesthetic as you can get. Work in a specialty where dressing up is expected like plastic surgery, dermatology, or psychiatry. You wear a suit every day, help people, and get paid several hundreds of thousands of dollars for doing so. Hard work, commitment, and integrity are all Veeky Forums. Don’t fall for the teenagers pushing druggy underachiever core on this board, they’re trying desperately to fit in while bringing others down around them to make themselves feel better.

>1. learn what aesthetics consists in and how to adequately use the word "aesthetics" and its derivations in language.
>99. cultivate your skills and interests and be yourself, unapologetically.

being involved in making music is very aesthetic as well as almost any other craft of that sort, ya know like painting, graphic design, animating, ect.

i dont have this personality trait, but men who are comfortable in social situations with the ability to banter/grab attention well but instead chill quietly and let others have the spotlight

Is being a doctor good for those that like to work with numbers?

the most aesthetic personality is not trying to replicate someone else's personality

being well read is aesthetic

Attached: luca-prodan.jpg (480x328, 29K)

>aesthetic personality
>aesthetic people
>act aestheticly
>aesthetic skills
This board holy shit

Attached: 1502599386050.jpg (567x561, 57K)

pretty much , why are you guys so retarded?

I'm like this

Attached: fullsizeoutput_4b.jpg (500x596, 87K)

>what is the most aesthetic personality?

Effortless genius who's wasting their potential with immature behavior.

Basically Shakespeare's Prince Hal (became Henry V).

I'd never stay with a guy who didn't read a book a week, and nonfiction or otherwise pre20th century literature because only a doofus can be entertained by the contemporary shit. Also has to be completely removed from popular culture since it's a cesspool and someone who will laugh their fucking ass off when shitty nigger music comes on the radio. Oh yeah, they have to be a racist. Nothing hotter than a racist white guy to bask in our supremacy with.

Thank fuck I'm devastatingly handsome.

People who ask questions like this will never be aesthetic

good thing i dont care about any of your shitty valueless opinions

You cared enough to ask the most retarded question imaginable. Like a poser ass bitch boy. Find your own aesthetic and be yourself and like your style for who you are. Don’t copy everything you see on the internet. Neck yourself

except that your opinion is most valueless of all, because your only concern would be to say something 'aesthetic'

fucking kill yourself already

newfags easily baited into typing tomatofaced blogposts. neither of you furious flaming neckbeards have any place to reply to this post. i just wanted to see what you clueless tryhards pretend is “aesthetic”. maybe go outside & walk off ur rage?

LOL

OP is just fucking around. You two are the real unoriginal degenerates here.

>merely pretending

>lewll xdddddddd kil urslf

enjoy 7th grade

>"i dont care about any of your shitty valueless opinions"
>"waaa help me not be a boring insufferable cunt Veeky Forums please"

>edgy vague greentext
cool thanks for sharing

Here you go new friend

Attached: 91FB497F-2986-41C4-8344-987794115F1B.jpg (349x642, 34K)

>implying i need or desire help from anyone on Veeky Forums
no part of OP’s post is asking for help. it asks what your opinion is. i just want to make fun of you thinspo, wannabe skater and teachwear tryhards. all of you have the temperment of middle schoolers and dont have anything particularly interesting or useful to contribute to the board which is why you’re posting here, pretending you aren’t the 17 year old clearasil abusing soycunt wearing the same vans every day at school. miserable copycat vagrants get tf off my board

woW! xD you ROASTED him with that sick MEME IMAGE. OP btfo how can he compete with supreme logical 2013 meme comics? protip he cant lmao WE are the aesthetic ones ;3

>perfect aesthetic man? stares at irrelevent dated scribbling on sheets of dead wood. the true patrician aesthetic activity. i’m so cool i read books NOT NEW BOOKS LIKE YOU I READ COOL OLD BOOKS. it’s too sophisticated and aesthetic for you. i wish i was handsome

xDddddd!! books! niggerlOL NIGGER LOL

next level autism

>"waaa i was only pretending to be retarded!!!"
this incel rage is great i'm loving it, keep it going