Do yo thing Veeky Forums and /fit/ should be closer? Hence they both aim to the same...

Booteefool
Booteefool

Do yo thing Veeky Forums and /fit/ should be closer? Hence they both aim to the same objective , looking good.

Attached: Muscular-Men-Top-Five-Fashion-Frustrations-MenStyleFashion-3.jpg (94 KB, 750x1333)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Soft_member
Soft_member

Fucking hell, man

w8t4u
w8t4u

What?

Methshot
Methshot

Bump

Firespawn
Firespawn

That fucking image, jesus christ

RavySnake
RavySnake

That the point , the guys that are buff usually dress like autistic kids

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

so then to answer OP, no. both have to do with aesthetic but thats where the overlap ends

DeathDog
DeathDog

No. Being in good shape is Veeky Forums. Doing everything you can to show off your muscles is anti/fa/.
Every fitfag I know exclusively wears ripped skinny jeans, tight fitting longsleeves, deep V necks or polos.

TechHater
TechHater

I think both forums would gain something un the exchange

eGremlin
eGremlin

But what if you dressed like Veeky Forums and has a /fit/ body?

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

I mean , evry one that i see that is obsessed with fashion look like auschwitz survivors, and every guy on fit dreses like you said

Supergrass
Supergrass

/fit/fags inevitable end up wearing stuff described in even if they try to look what they think is fashionable.

King_Martha
King_Martha

there is a difference between being fit and having a /fit/ body, the latter is horrible and you'll look like Joe Rogan

farquit
farquit

Attached: 31201469-asian-cyclist-pumping-air-to-bike-tire-using-manual-air-pump-isolated-on-white-background-. (171 KB, 1300x1300)

w8t4u
w8t4u

Give me an example of the first

idontknow
idontknow

Attached: lmao.png (1.75 MB, 1080x1299)

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

You're missing on objective. It's not looking good but feeling good.

farquit
farquit

Don thing. Veeky Forums , /fit/ is close already whence a thred analogue you is post often.

RumChicken
RumChicken

I think it's effay to be fit but it's not effay to wear clothes because they expose your body. (Deep V-Necks, extreme tight pants/shirts.)
It also isn't effay to be too muscular, have definition but not excessive bulk. The image in the OP is too far.

JunkTop
JunkTop

"aesthetic" The more I see this word abused by Veeky Forumsgs.. the more I hate it.
Just say "looks", no need for big words Mr. Musk.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

The best Veeky Forums+/fit/ body is 10%BF ascended ottermode.

t. 10 years of /fit/ and 3 years of Veeky Forums

Attached: 1521405609520.jpg (91 KB, 1024x1024)

Nojokur
Nojokur

There's a difference between aesthetics and looks.
Like the relation betweens ethics and actions.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit