Is sexuality attraction set at birth or is it dynamic?

Is sexuality attraction set at birth or is it dynamic?

Personally speaking, I went from a regular heterosexual to asexual to 2d (anime) sexual to 2d loli sexual to 2d loli/trap sexual.

Does your sexual preference change? I keep hearing from gays that "you're born gay" and can't change it. Is this really true? Are people born gay like they're born muslim/christian?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INAH_3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prenatal_hormones_and_sexual_orientation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sexuality is a social construct

Fetishes not sexuality

i have a fetish for dicks, am i gay?

sexuality is poorly understood and politicized to a retarded degree nobody fucking knows what it really means anymore. it's more of a continuum and just because you find one kid attractive doesn't mean you find all kids attractive and it doesn't mean you won't get a boner if an attractive babe tries to flirt with you.

the only thing that arouses me with lolis is the taboo but once I realize that it's kids I'm gonna fuck and I don't find kids bodies attractive shit turns me off.

You intentionally limit yourself because a fiction is similar to common morals?

Seems dumb

No offense but you sound like a pedo m8

There is nothing wrong with it if you aren't raping children.

Keep telling yourself that

I will.

Imprinting processes are pretty clear on ducks and such birds. The young come into the world with some loosely defined parameters to identify their caretaker (e.g. bigger than me, moves, doesn't hurt me). They have something like a genetically determined container. Experiences, specially early experiences, provide contents. The general form of "caretaker" becomes a detailed object when the duckling is first exposed to something that fits the bill. This might be a robot, a person, a cat, whatever. Without siblings, it will only recognize that first object of affection as an example of it's specie and that will define it's sexual orientation.

I'm sure something like this happens to humans and other mammals. But it is a less rigid process, and some might be born with slightly different initial parameters.

you didn't really change your sexual attraction.
you probably just can't get laid so you resorted to putting all your sexual energy into your computer screen.

No, he feels repulsed because it goes against his own morals.

>Are people born gay like they're born muslim/christian?
People aren't born christian or muslim. They're born into christian or muslim families. I'm sure people can be born with a sort of notion of god, no matter if he's real or not, but your not born a believer of a certain religion.
No sexuality on the other hand, I have no idea. I'm bi, always been attracted to girls, but in my late teens I started to notice other things as well. Looking back at it I don't know if I always knew it and unkowingly repressed it due to the stigma, social pressure and so on or whatever, or if I'm just confused about the whole thing and I've developed these sort of vague false memories in order to make sence of it.
If I had to guess, I'd say you're born with a sexual orientation, but that isn't to say that social factors such as your environment, experience, trauma and so on can't effect the nuances of it.

>Does your sexual preference change?

I think so, you can "develop" or "refine" it by experiencing new thrills.
Usually it's not even sexual, it's some other sensation like powerful emotions, titillation, or new social situations. It's why people cheat on spouses and pursue taboos. Even just having power over someone or something can manifest as a sexual urge.

You have a fetish for lolis
You'd still fuck an actual woman

Obvious progression of mental illness.

I suggest you get a fetish for active volcanoes.

Wesley the Owl.

Barn owl raised from a few days old by a female biologist. He fucked her arm.

Mostly set at birth.

It is affected by your genes and by the hormones you are exposed to in uterus.

Whether you are going to actually go along with your attraction, on the other hand, depends on your culture. A bissexual man in Ancient Rome would likely have sex with his male slaves (as long as he was top). A bissexual man in today's Saudi Arabia will not go along with his attraction for men.

Fetishes on the other hand depend on your experience. I remember experiments they did with rats where they developed preference to other rats with a foul smell when their first sexual act was with a rat who the scientists gave a foul smell to.

>A bissexual man in today's Saudi Arabia will not go along with his attraction for men.
Toppest kek! Saudi is the gayest place on earth.

>A bissexual man in today's Saudi Arabia will not go along with his attraction for men.
I've heard firsthand accounts on how Saudi Arabia is one of the most gay countries in the world. There's murderous social and governmental control on unmarried male-female relationships, but men among each other are pretty much free to do what they like. The result is sexually frustrated young men simply shagging each other.

>Are people born gay like they're born muslim/christian?
Reported

but bisexuality itself is cultural, it's just a perverted narcissistic heterosexual.
perverted sex is about power.

This is like a right wing version of feminist critical theory

You can read up some gay bloggers from the west talking about discovering gay communities in Saudi.

It's pretty interesting. But long story short, there's a huge thriving gay community in well-developed Muslim countries (minus ISIS). They just hide it really well.

nah it's the truth but you can't see it because you live in glorified narcissistic "family-friendly" perversion (e.g caitlyn jenner). it's okay to chop your dick off and say you were a woman all along, it's even better if you tell the entire world about it.
this gender fluidity/equality bullshit is the reason why people are confused and depression rates are so high. a male is a male and a female is a female, both genders are biologically predisposed to fulfill certain roles better than others. i'm all for allowing people to do whatever the fuck they want, but to deny this biological fact is just liberalism gone apeshit.

Hormone imbalance can actually change people.

Can you respond to anything without ad hominem?

and why do you think societys hormones are so out of whack? there's also hormone treatment but people don't think about that they identify with whatever shit state their currently in and society is telling them they need to be pitied when in reality they just need to be fucking helped via science but nobody wants to say that, it has to be some deep-rooted issues in your past.
how is that ad hominem at all? are your mantits too sensitive? (now it is) you have literally replied with nothing of any worth over and over again perhaps you should go to a corner and cry.

Its ad hominem and you think I'm another poster that I'm not. Or maybe you literally think I'm your strawman come to life.

it can't change their sexuality

the change to the brain occur in the womb and are permanent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INAH_3

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prenatal_hormones_and_sexual_orientation

you're no different you're not expressing anything other than your subjective feminine perception of my rhetoric.

What the fuck? Is this schizophrenia? Literally just responding to anonymous posters like they're all agents of some political conspiracy against you.

do you have a 5-second memory bank? you responded to my post with nothing of worth you fucking dolt.