Why don't you exert your European heritage by growing our your hair like your forefathers did before you, user?

Why don't you exert your European heritage by growing our your hair like your forefathers did before you, user?

Because I don't really care that much about my hair, and certainly not enough about my European heritage to put effort into my hair

That's gay as shit.

Because it's a fucking pain in the ass to maintain long curly hair. Been there, done that, don't wish to do it any more.

Good goy

I have several friends who are hipster "LOL I LOOK LIKE A VIKING LAD" sort of types.

Don't be that user.

what ancestors? During the medieval ages short hair with no beard was quite popular in sweden i think.

no. every single swede wore a full beard and long, thick braids.

I were talking about the high and late middle age

what part of EVERY SWEDE did you not understand?

they don't count. everyone between vikings and karoliners were just pussies.

What about guys that couldn't grow beards, or guys that could only grow neckbeards?

EVERY

SWEDE

I am not American.

>karoliners
Funny you would name those

Looks more like warhammer norsra imo

dont act like you know things about my culture and heritage when you really dont

Both me aswell as my mum and her husband was born here Erik

>my mum and her husband

then you should really learn more about the vikings then they were great warriors

>horned helmet
Triggered

>my mum and her husband

Is your dad from Somalia?

I am not bald by choice, but I do not think that is a bad thing.

>hair stops before earlobes
modern, ignorant, subdued, slavish, lowly, vain, wagecuck, plebeian, democratic-equalised/levelled, resentment, domesticated
>hair below shoulders
primeval, folkish, hippie, anarchist-nihilist, communal, naivety, oafish
>inbetween
aristocratic, free, classical, moderation, understated, virile, health, culture, haughty, meritocratic-ordered, leisure, love, gratitude, intelligence, mannered, master, wanderer

Swede, Somali, it's all the same really

>making three seperate lists like that

oy gevalt

As far as I can see it's a good trichotomy for most aspects of human culture.

There was the primeval anarchism of nature, a sort of meaningless randomness in the eyes of our human perspective.

The opposite of that is the dominating spirit. Instead of anarchism the human wants nature modelled in his own image and greatest health. Science, meritocracy, elitist art, nutrition.

Inbetween is a compromise. Basically the average. It wants domination only as far as it suits the desires of the average lowly pleb. The anarchists or communists or religious consider this to be "materialism" "capitalism" "atheism" etc. It's not nihilist enough for them. I shall give more examples in the order of compromising-nihilist-dominating.

religion
>secular humanism
>traditional religion
>consistent atheism (projection)
food/health
>most diets (including meat-eating), most exercises (including gym)
>veganism, alternative medicines
>pescatarianism, travelling/hiking
culture
>tv, gaming, popular music
>oral tradition, board games, folk music
>literature, "war", classical music
sociability
>everyman, undiscerning, quantitative
>communal, naive, resenting, outcast
>selective, independent, scornful, repelled, hygiene of distance