No, is just that you are a loser.

roasty detected

>evil
>objective

they don't have the mental capacity needed to be evil

1/3 of them kill their own offspring in their lives

>her

Why are Brit boys so cute?

Normally I would agree with you but you cannot find a better descriptor of female behaviour than 'objectively evil'.

Define evil first.

>thinking in collectivist terms -> Women
>"Objectively"
>"Evil"

This is an extremely tip-core thread

When men fight. They fight untill one has surrendered/dominated. When women fight, they keep going untill the other is destroyed.

Not all of them are evil cause not all of them have women traits. Being evil is a women trait

My property

Yes.

1. For a scientific anwer, see pic related.

2. For a religious answer, read the bible. Eve was given everything. Eternal happiness in the Garden of Eden with her husband Adam. Yet she had the inherent desire to destroy it, to fuck it up and to make life worse for everyone, by breaking literally the only rule God imposed upon his creation.

Well, history is full of evil men, so that should answer your question.

Personally, I always saw women as more petty/greedy than outright evil.

>evil
>objective

They are objectively cute tho.

>you cannot find a better descriptor of female behaviour than 'objectively evil
Not willing to sleep with you?

>i judge everything on a case by case basis
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

>no man has ever murdered a man as a crime of passion

>being rational is autism

You are one spooked motherfucker m8

yes

/thread

>not judging everything on a case by case basis

Because Black Science Man is equal in education to a random crackhead on the street?

Read this for the red pill about gender.

should i be worried that the most of those apply to me. i don't lie pathologically (maybe to myself?), and i'm exceptionally empathetic (if by that you mean understanding other people's emotions and being able to "put myself in their place"). otherwise that describes me all too well

i am not a woman

you think black science man doean't make generalizations? lol he's a scientist (allegedly) so he probably makes a lot

>i am not a woman
Redundant. We could already infer that from "i'm exceptionally empathetic".

yeah, good point

pls help though. i want to be a normal nice lad

First, even from a theological standpoint, your point is fucking stupid. Eve was fooled by another party, and Adam is just as guilty for going along with it.

Second, I pity the mommy issues you've had that caused you to believe that all women and only women are subject to that list.

So is this an /r9k/ raid or what?

Women are naturally more sympathetic and better caregivers.

That's why right wing men always complain about them. They want to help all the races and migrants etc..

OP is just a Rodgers.

>Being empathic means you're a woman
>it is impossible for men to relate to others
Damn, don't cut yourself on that edge.

he's right about women being especially prone to rhose qualities tho

he's saying the opposite, retard

>Women are naturally more sympathetic and better caregivers.

What a retarded question, also no.

That image is positing something not even remotely found in evidence.

Facet 1 is bulshit because there are a fuckton of uncharming women who don't know shit about how to manipulate people; it requires wit which is not a default of most people. Facet 2 is bullshit because women are well known for being empathic (See ). Please be consistent with stereotypes.
Facet 3 is bullshit because impulsivity and irresponsibility is fucking common in everyone who hasn't matured (Women mature first, btw)
Facet 4 is bullshit because of the vagueness of "muh behavioral problims" and the admission of the fact half of those characteristics are more common in men. The last point is bullshit because most people have extramarital relationships independent of those other facets.

Disregard the (See ), meant to reference

Black science man can make matheimatical generalizations because in math it's required. People are not statistics and cannot be accurately predicted based on some arbitrary prejudice. Not all people are functionally retarded, and yet everyone on this site seems to be.

>to manipulate people; it requires wit
It only requires tits and a cunt.

>women are well known for being empathic
Is this supposed to be a joke?

>Women mature first
In kindergarten maybe. But then upon reaching puberty they stop maturing. The rest of their life they mentally remain 13 years old, while men actually become responsible adults.

Nice b8, though. Here's a (You).

>more sympathetic
This is actually true in a sense, at least in the way I define sympathy. For me empathy is understanding other people's emotions, and being able to "simulate" then in your own interiority. Sympathy is a receptivity and sensitivity to other people's emotions which does not necessarily imply you understand them or react compassionately. Women are extremely sensitive to other emotions, they can detect the most minute fluctuations and vibes, although they rarely seem to understand them. For example, they are very good at detecting loneliness and low self worth. Their reaction is typically one of comforting if it's a woman (imo as a pragmatic act knowing that they require the same comfort when they feel that way), and disgust if it's seen in a male. That disgust is automatic, and irresistable. They are simply too receptive to those feelings of loneliness and it stimulates a powerful response. They don't understand those feelings, where they are coming from, what they mean, etc. But thy "detect" something, and they react accordingly.

>>to manipulate people; it requires wit
>It only requires tits and a cunt.

If that's the case, women aren't objectively evil. Men are objectively stupid.

>stupid
We're objectively innocent/naive, and imo this is one of the more endearing qualities of our gender.

>exploiting other people's biological needs and willfully causing harm to them is not evil
okay, femanon

Good anons, I ask you this, can a woman truly be considered evil? For is evil not something that requires awareness of ones own actions? Is the fire which razes town after town to their foundations evil for simply acting in accordance with its nature? No. To claim otherwise would be foolish. Therefore I say to you, can a woman truly be considered evil for simply acting as designed, without heed for her inherent greed and self-serving nature?

Women are evil made flesh

They are evil in the same sense as a wasp, a mosquito or a virus are evil. Their (w)hole exitence is parasitic. They are incapable of contributing positively, but they cause a lot of harm.

That explains why they're so much fun. They don't seem to be good for much else besides that, tho.

A woman created you, faggot.

Humans in general are, so yes.

How such an obvious answer hasn't already been said is proof humans are evil.

If you are actually so shallow to give a fuck about a woman's appearance or have so little faith in men to think they can unfetter themselves of fucking everything in sight, then I pity you.

That's a bad thing.
>forcing people into this world
>good

Then off yourself or stop bitching.

This is not a logical argument
>dude kill yourself and make yourself suffer more lmao

Jump off building head first.

The suffering will be one second max you crybaby cunt.

A woman's appearance says a lot about her character. Physiognomy is a real thing. You can see the shallowness, the dimwitted materialism, the purely anti-intellectual sluttiness in a woman's face. You can see how boring she is on an intellectual level, how worthless on an emotional level. You can see that her life revolves around her holes and nothing else. A disgusting sense of entitlement stemming from the mere fact that she can decide to whom she gives access to said holes. Only the most manly of all men, the polymath, can free himself from his biological programming, and can see and treat women not as sexual objects but as human beings. But as human beings they are ultimately worthless and I'm not gonna waste my time with them.

Then what is your fucking point? Of being forced into the world is so evil, off yourself if you're serious. If you've found meaning to your life to make suicide suffering, being born isn't so bad and you have no reason to bitch.

It doesn't take an Ubermensch to have a view of women that isn't skewed out of control. This is a problem with your perception, not other people's actions.

I'd go gay for him.

This is the way men have felt about women for thousands of years. It's the "normal" way of relating to women. Also, being aware of what women are like is not the same as being bitter and sexless. I enjoy the company of women, personally, and I don't mean for sex. They're fun to converse with and very easy to make laugh. While my best friends are men, I generally prefer the company of women.
They're a fun diversion, though. Sometimes we (men) need a break from our work.

Do not try and conflate the issue with men.

Whether men are evil or not has no bearing on whether women are.