I'd like to address two things here

I'd like to address two things here

First, the incorrect Protestant exegesis of Paul: when Paul talks of works, he's not talking about things like visiting prisoners or helping the poor, he's talking about works of the *law* (Galatians 2:16), such as circumcision (Romans 4:10).

Second, I'd like to address the misconception about Peter as the rock: yes, Peter was the rock (and Jerome adds, all Apostles were), but the "rock" is not an office, it's not Peter's chair which is a rock, but Peter himself. The "rock" has to do with Peter's role in the *founding* of the Church, not some ongoing authority. Peter's authority is given to the other Apostles (Matthew 18:18), and Peter himself appeals to elders (a translation of "presbyter", which is anglicized as "priest"--not to be confused with priest as in "pontiff", which all believers are; back then, an elder and an overseer--episkopos, anglicized as "bishop"--were the same office, since there was only one parish per diocese)...what was I saying? Oh yes, Paul appeals to elders purely as a "fellow elder" (1 Peter 5:1), this would be like the Pope appeal to bishops as a "fellow bishop", very obvious here that the "rock" is not an office. The "rock" is a role in founding the Church, not an office that is passed down. The Pope today is no "rock" of the Church, because he had no role in founding it.

This is an Orthodox pastebin, with FAQ's and a reading list with links, for Catholics, Protestants, atheists, Muslims, Jews and liberals: pastebin.com/bN1ujq2x

How many men have you fucked with your girlpenis?

Constantine I just wanted to say that I hate you. I agree with everything you just said, but I absolutely despise you with every fiber of my being. I'd say you'll go to hell, but greco-slavics aren't humans, and don't have souls to go to hell.

*agree with everything you just said in point one

What truthful rebuke did you just righteously utter of me, you worthiest of souls? I’ll have you know I failed God to the deepest of the pit in my class of worldly sinners, and I’ve been involved in numerous shameful transgressions on God's forgiveness, and I have over 300 confirmed faults. I am depraved in wicked thoughts and I’m the top coveter in the entire legions of the damned. I am nothing to thee but just another Satan. I will praise you to heaven and back with the most contrite of hearts the likes of which has been seen all too often from the sinner, mark my unworthy lips. You think you can serve away with your words of wisdom to me over the Internet? God bless, brother. As we speak I am contacting my holy communion of saints across heaven and your love is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Theosis, militant. The mercy that sustains the shining little thing you call your soul. You’re God's gift, kid. I can be all things at all times to all men, and I can bow to you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just while kissing your hand. Not only am I extensively corrupted by unnameable vileness, but I have betrayed to the entire covenant of the Orthodox Body of Christ, and I will plead her to her full benevolence to sanctify your virtuous spirit off the face of the lie, you little star. If only you could have known what holy gratitude your little “meek” rebuke was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have blessed your benign tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re reaping the harvest, you God fearing joy. I will weep thanks all over you and you will drown in it. You've found life, kiddo.

Your pastebin has a faq for every denomination, which one is for the casual agnostic (who grew up as a non-denominational protestant) that is most interested in the history of the church and it's message? The atheist one?

Ignore me. I should have read farther.

We have nothing that compares to the cross and will never have any works that can compare to it, so faith in it gives us the free gift of righteousness.

Christianity is about faith in the Resurrection. The idea of "faith in the cross" is kind of strange, the cross is a thing (a very holy thing, but a thing). Aquinas went so far as to say the cross should be adored with latria, which seems very bizarre to me.

Shitposting in true subhuman fashion

I can post in no other fashion, since I am a subhuman. A human is what I was intended to be, but the fall impaired that, and I am not a complete human as long as sin is with me.

You don't sin Constantine
Only humans can sin. Animals are incapable of sin

>)...what was I saying? Oh yes,

For What Purpose?

Tripfags keep it real, 1000 years

I am worse than a dog, for even a dog can love without judging.

Address this.

Also, your posts would attract more to Christ if you didn't tripfag. So you're stealing what is the Lord's by insisting on maintaining an ego in a space where that is an overt act.

Its selfish and sophomoric.

>yfw Constantine is a tranny with a humiliation fetish

Don't listen to them. Constantine. I disagree with you on many things but at least your rhetoric is civil, as opposed to the angry /pol/tards permeating this board.

Why you're on this site is beyond me--it's akin to Daniel willingly walking into the lion's den.

Constantine won't let you suck his girlpeen

Thank you.

bump

Thank you for posting this, Constantine. Typically I have an aversion to tripfags, but you're pretty alright. I'm interested in the Orthodox faith and the pastebin is very helpful.

You know nothing.

You teach nothing.

You learn nothing.

My God, you're such an idiot.

Petros is not the petra.

Here is the foundation of the REAL church, not your slavic cult:

Ephesians 2
Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.

Daily Reminder it is a shame for a woman to teach a man.

Daily Reminder the woman was deceived by the devil, and the man was not.

Daily Reminder that the woman is the weaker vessel.

Daily Reminder that the Orthodox church and the Roman Catholic church are equally evil, equally cultist, and equally satanic.

>believing anything Paul says was divinely inspired

Thank you, user, I really appreciate that, and it makes me so happy that you've become interested in the Church.

> 26 posts
> 10 posters

gotta the create the impression people hate Constantine

hi Constantine