When you see this guy what is the first thing that comes into mind?

When you see this guy what is the first thing that comes into mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clean your face, nigger, you're a general officer.

Someone who lost a war.

Ignore Hitler, take Moscow

Practical panzers and attack Moscow

BLITZKRIEG NIGGA

Guy who sits in the pub all day talking shit.

Gotta Go Fast, the general.

Heinz "Heavy Tanks? No thanks" Guderian
Heinz "Hitler more like Shitler" Guderian
Heinz "Fuhrer's word is absurd" Guderian
Heinz "Nazi party ree get out of my krieg" Guderian

Cool hat.

Good Aryan

Ketchup tanks

>Hey user, I was wondering if you'd like to join me in a blizkrieg through the heart of Poland?
How do you respond?

I mean... if I had to hang out with a member of the third Reich

ACHTUNG PANZER

yes my commander

I guess I could hang out with Guderian and Rommel if I had to. von Manstein can come too.

Heinz, you had me at ´Hey user´.

Smug

only because he looks smug in that picture

He looks happy.
Also Achtung - Panzer!

this with me trying to push through my body language to give a salute and a "jawohl mein kommandant"
youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ

This

Heinz "Moscow too far away now" Guderian
Heinz "Of the T-34 we need more" Guderian
Heinz "I wish a supply line was mine" Guderian

Fuck you man I want to tag along with Zhukov instead

Comrade!

The amount of death, of its own soldiers, Nazi Germany was responsible for due to incompetent planning and near illiterate strategy.

T34s with german optics, crews and officers*
fix'd

They could have made an entirely combat tank with all those fake medals...

Verified not a nazi.

They'd probably want better crew ergonomics and welds, too. Or have the tank made to German standards overall, rather.

Panzer Vor!

>this T-34 thing is pretty cool, let's make a copy of it but with German engineering standards
>ok looks good, this design is both affordable, practical, and efficient
>oh fuck it's Hitler
>hey guys wacha drawing? Oh, no no no this'll never work
>here, now it's fixed
>th-thanks Hitler....

10/10

th Guderian probably would've supported the production of Panzer IV's, Stuf and maybe the Panther or a less defective version of it. If the Panther wasn't put on hold in order to make it bigger it would've been in production a lot earlier and problems phased out.

>WSS
You had one job

WTF i love blitzkrieg now!!

PANZER ELITE
BORN TO COMPETE
NEVER RETREAT

can't tell if black or white

Looks similar to a labour who works on our farm.

A toast to Percy Hobart.

Tigers and such are nice and fancy when they actually reach the battlefield but whenever they're not on it they're just logistics pigs with special parts that need to have special space made for them.

The Wehrmacht never stopped being a logistical mess but the best option would have been throwing everything into long barrel panzer 4s since they were able to deal with most things in the war even at the end considering heavy tanks weren't nearly as common as mediums.

Smug anime girl. Please don't ask.

Zu Befehl Herr Generaloberst!

Is this guy a Nazi?

firebrigades

His outfit makes him look like a German MacArthur

>Hahaha how is penetration even real
>Nigga just don't let it get through, just add more ammo
thanks Hitler

OG Panzer Pimp Mack Daddy GOAT

Best general.

Yukari

Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

Did someone summoned me?

Guderian is a qt, no homo.

Best Guderian

>Hitler: "I cannot use you in the South. Field Marshal Model will take over."

>Manstein: "My Führer ... please believe me when I say I will use all strategic means at my disposal to defend the soil in which my son lies buried..."

;_;

Friedrich Wilhelm Eduard Kasimir Dietrich "Artillery face" von Saucken walks in and slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?

>A cavalry officer who regularly wore both a sword and a monocle, Saucken personified the archetypal aristocratic Prussian conservative who despised the braune Bande ("brown mob") of Nazis. When he was ordered to take command of the Second Army on 12 March 1945, he came to Hitler's headquarters with his left hand resting casually on his cavalry sabre, his monocle in his eye, . . . [and then] saluted and gave a slight bow. This was three 'outrages' at once. He had not given the Nazi salute with raised arm and the words 'Heil Hitler', as had been regulation since 20 July 1944, he had not surrendered his weapon on entering....and had kept his monocle in his eye when saluting Hitler.

>When Hitler told him that he must take his orders from Albert Forster, the Gauleiter of Danzig, Saucken returned Hitler's gaze....and striking the marble slab of the map table with the flat of his hand, he said, 'I have no intention, Herr Hitler, of placing myself under the orders of a Gauleiter'. In doing this he had bluntly contradicted Hitler and not addressed him as Mein Führer.

To the surprise of everyone who was present, Hitler capitulated and replied, "All right, Saucken, keep the command yourself." Hitler dismissed the General without shaking his hand and Saucken left the room with only the merest hint of a bow.

>tiger II finally enters combat
>a proud column of brand new king tigers rolls into the east with full combat loads and experienced crews
>drive into an ambush against several t-34/85's
>first three tiger IIs suffer turret penetration igniting ammo leading to total loss of tank and crew in all three vehicles
>two years prior Germans began limiting combat loads to reduce casualties and losses in event of penetration
D'oh!

Heinz "Let's make a hero out of myself in my own memoirs" Guderian.

What a cunt.

this

Exciting especially when you remember German Generals followed Auftragstaktik (Mission-based Tactics).

In other words, Guderian says: "Hey user, I was wondering if you'd like to join me in a blizkrieg through the heart of Poland? I don't care how you do it, so long as you get to Warsaw in two weeks."

A meme.

Sounds like a whiny autist

Manlet