What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who says he had a problem?

Megalomaniac.

Liberal liars

LBJ made the mistake of suggesting he record all of his conversations for a memoir.

Coulda been the greatest president

Not a crookgumemt

Obama got caught in something far worse and no one gave a fuck besides "LOL NSA"

He thought the American people were idiots and that he and his cabinet knew what was best for them, the country and the world.

Also, he valued state craft and international diplomacy over actually governing America, and therefore put basically know effort in being likable. He only cared about people if they were on his level, like Zhou Enlai or Brezhnev.

*no effort

The only legitimately terrible policy Nixon had was the escalation of the war on drugs. We should have learned our lesson with alcohol prohibition.

A man ahead of his time

youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8

The liberal intelligentsia never forgave him for the Alger Hiss case, when he proved that the smart "intellectuals" either didn't knew the difference betwen a liberal and a commie, or were crypto-communist themselves.

He was a Trump supporter.

Nothing, he almost saved the GOP. Almost.

He was born out of his mom's ass instead of the customary opening in the vagina.

I wish I could vote for Nixon

He was cheated out of 1960. In Texas, towns of a few thousand had tens of thousands of votes for Kennedy. In Illinois, the mayor of Chicago made sure Kennedy carried the state. After getting so thoroughly fucked, he developed the paranoia that would later compel him to take the actions that resulted in Watergate.

desu I'm of the centre-left and I think he was one of the better presidents.
Absolute fucking madman, but it worked.

(I think his abandoning of Breton Woods was one of the biggest mistakes in history, but really it was inevitable. Keynes warned everyone in advance it was inevitable, but the USD refused to allow the Bancor and insisted on the USD being the reserve currency, so it's not really fair to blame Nixon for being in power when it went tits up.)

It helps that I see myself in him as a reserved and paranoid individual.

What did he actually do that was good?
I know very little of him outside of the Watergate Scandal, but I see lots of people saying that he was actually a pretty good POTUS

He commutted treason to get into the White House.

He also isn't dank enough to be a meme.

He was psychopathic; but of the good kind.

Nixon was great. Anyone who disagrees is either a Lolbertarian or a Gommie

He was an outsider who was expected to lose the race
He was foolish enough let himself be manipulated by Kissinger
I disagree with his Politics and I do think he was boneheaded-stubborn but I dont think he was truely a crook
I respect the way he was a loner and didnt enjoy using his position as a soapbox

In all fairness he wouldve lost anyway for Failing hardcore at the first ever Presidential debate on tv
Kennedy was a social person and Nixon was a total introvert

He literally did two things wrong. Escalating the war on drugs, and recording all his conversations. No republican since has been as successful, minus watergate. If it weren't for watergate, he would be the idol of the GOP. And they wouldn't be entering trumpgeddon, but instead be set to dominate.

Many American politicians and presidents have committed treason to further themselves so the accusation no matter how true is without weight.

If a dick ever take human form, that'll be him.

I am liberal.
Nixon was awesome.
His only problem was covering up crimes which he did not direct the commission of.

Mostly foreign policy.

Nixon had the issue brought to him by Senator Curtis but decided it wasn't in the interests of the country to draw out the election over fraud.

Nixon could have done something but he decided not to.

Continuing the terms of union busting started under Kennedy wasn't great, but was a product of it's time. Unfortunately, forty years later workers have next to no leverage