What culture in human history produced the best wives?

What culture in human history produced the best wives?

I wouldn't matter.

Clearly not OP's as his mother never taught him to not shitpost.

>shitpost

How come?

Islamic (even till this day)
Indian/Desi culture

Early 20th century American women.

Witnessed.

>filename
Kek

no western woman for sure. Let's gonna die as single fellows, my friends!

We all die alone, in a way.

Prob Latino in costume. Indian girls don't have good bodies for the most part.

>Prob Latino in costume

It is. Model name is GissyDoll btw

Unironically present day western culture. Sorry r9k, but it's true.

She really reminds me of a girl I personally know, but yeah regarding phenotype Slavic women and girls like this one usually have the most prettiest looks (since their facial features are extremely feminine), no wonder vikings stole a lot to culturally enrich themselves when eastern europe was in disarray and anarchy like 1100 years ago, not only Slavic women but Germanic tribes also had sex with mongols, dna tests show this.

more pics like that?

What culture in human history produced the best husbands?

In terms of what? Submissiveness? Monogamy? Faith in the spouse? Unconditional love? Child rearing?

What if you're into dominance? Polygamy? Critical thinking? Willpower? Antinatalism?

Would the aforementioned values be a moot point?

Also a good question.

I'd have to go with Western culture in general, perhaps English and German specifically. IMO nothing beats "I'm going to go attempt to get myself killed by working in a coal mine, going off to war, working inhuman hours in a textile factory, etc etc just so my wife and children can have more to eat, even if I never get to see them and expect virtually nothing in return"

This I think is a harder to define question, because personal preference counts for a lot. Definitively not Western culture, because entitlement and laziness. Probably not any heavily agricultural society because "working in fields all day alongside men" probably isn't the best wife to most men, even if its practically the most efficient. I'd probably say Indian/Islamic, overall.

Not sure but the muslims sure have the right idea

>IMO nothing beats "I'm going to go attempt to get myself killed by working in a coal mine, going off to war, working inhuman hours in a textile factory, etc etc just so my wife and children can have more to eat, even if I never get to see them and expect virtually nothing in return"
This sounds like men in any part of the world. Rather third world countries than western ones, even.

Live in area where this type of dress is more common and I always wonder what do these ladies do when they fart?

How do they ventilate that thing?

India and its nonexistent divorce.
Secularism don't treat marriage properly.

That sounds like men, women and children in the third world.

Good point, you're right of course.

Some people say a man is made outta mud
A poor man's made outta muscle and blood
Muscle and blood and skin and bones
A mind that's a-weak and a back that's strong

You load sixteen tons, what do you get
Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store

Japan is highly secular.

They don't divorce because they don't even marry at first place.

this.

By that logic, some poor nignog, chink or indian is a superior husband.

The question should be why all of history produced the shittiest husbands.

Funny how the most secular muslim countries are at the top of this list.

They have nice stomachs and hips though :(

Ive lived in india and oh boy they do

indians seem to keep their women away from the world because the view you have of them before you go there is very different

Not being allowed to divorce doesnt mean good wives

Women should marry more women.

Magian civilization

Japanese.

Kids worked in mines too tho.

This.

Every indian couple I've met (fifteen to be precise) hate each other with a passion and their children suffer for it.

I doubt they hate eachother, a huge amount of long time couples act like that.

divorce rates != successful marriages

This.
I'm experiencing it too but it's not like we hate each other it's just typical being near a person for years. Only in the west do people think that you have to be lovey dovey and never butt heads at all which leads to some pretty fucked up expectations..

not if you die glorious death in battle

anime

Japanese women make the best wives. That's why.
Some of them can also be unbelievably forbearing, which prevents a lot of divorces that would happen in any other country where it is permitted.

The number of couples, married or unmarried, that you can see in a random day's stroll in Japan isn't much different from what you can see in a European country. The marriage rate was the 19th highest in the world in 2001, it probably didn't change much since then.
The aging population's #1 reason isn't that people aren't making kids (even though birth rates are comparable to Europe if you don't count Muslim families), it's that tons of old people live well into very old age, more than in any other country.

Indian.

Golden Age Sparta.

Rei > Asuka

>liking a toilet
shit taste senpai

>not liking God incarnate in a perfect female form
Pleb

Northwest India is probably the most patriarchal region in the world (they even had the custom of killing the widowed wife of a man when her husband died), so if by "best" you mean "the most submissive", then northwest Indian wives. But if you mean anything other than that, then some other part of the world. Your question is too ample, desu.

Portuguese wives during Estado Novo

In terms of loyalty and motherly duties, Islam.

In terms of attractiveness, most white cultures, but probably French.

Good thing France is full of muslims now.

couples argue, faggot.

Pics?

> (they even had the custom of killing the widowed wife of a man when her husband died)

Why do people make up shit in this board?

they will post isolated examples of sati and say that all indians everywhere burned their wives and shit because of muh bentick

Korean
W
A
I
F
U
S

>french muslims
disgusting

>What culture in human history produced the best wives?
Weaboos and their completely idealized women, waifus.

>perfect female form
>literally a clone of your mother
Seek help.

A muslima is pure and doesn't fart

>act
>argue

I never said anything about those you salty desi cunts, I said they hated each other, as in they don't even live with each other but can't get divorce and never even communicate with each other unless an issue involves their children.

Check yourselves before you wreck yourselves