What went wrong?

What went wrong?

EVERYTHING

California is only one out of 50 states.

Marginalist economics and general access to wealth.

first past the post voting

The premise is: get rid of the state, let people cooperate, get stuff done.

Any time people try it, the first thing they do is include the state.

>all power to the workers

Dohohoho

Only if they're the only ones doing anything, if they're expected to invest in the company and get only a wage in return. Which, to be fair, is the case in most businesses.

State repression

this desu

>Capitalist collapse any day now guise, I'm feeling it in my bones this year! Never mind that every time I said that the global neolib establishment only got stronger.

Russians.

Niggers and other minorities love the welfare capitalist state too much to abandon it.

They began thinking that the working class were the villains and not the heroes, and reinvented themselves accordingly.

They got caught.

So you're at a party meeting, and this guy blacklists your comrade's ass. What do you do?

Slavish adherence to shifting Soviet line and constant internal struggles leading to purges. I dunno how well it could've done under FPTP but at least it could be a force within the far left if not for those flaws instead of a front group of the Democratic Party.

It's become a liberal party who support Hillary and not Bernie

Tankies

It basically didn't survive the 1960s; social change focused on racial and ethnic minorities, women, sexual norms, drug use, anti-Vietnam War and a general rejection of the values of the older generation. While a number of New Left leaders had communist affiliations, economics and the working class weren't their primary focus. By the time the 60s was over, everyone was fatigued by the upheaval of the decade and people just accepted capitalism so long as the new social changes stuck. The remaining communists were basically loony holdouts still waiting for their proletarian revolution.

>Communist
>America

There's your problem. Those two was and still is never meant to be together.

>Communism
Well there's your problem

communism

Absolutely nothing, as failure is the natural result of communism.

:^^^^^)

And the reward for all this shitposting will be low wages, abusive laws, and bad (and expensive) medicine.

>supports Obama

I have no fucking idea. Even by modern communist standards supporting the Democrats is fucking insane.

R E V I S I O N I S M

A failure to pass on the power/wealth to the people and the fact that it was instituted in shitholes without going through capitalism first.