Christians maintain holier than thou attitude with other people...

Christians maintain holier than thou attitude with other people, but when it comes to themselves they just shrug stuff off and say God forgives. Over and over I see this. What's the point of even having sin if God forgives everything?

>cuck baptist guy
>afterward ask her if she's seriously a Christian
>she adamantly is
>ask her if she thinks adultery might get in the way of her salvation
>she tells me that salvation is about faith, not works, that's why the adulteress who was going to be stoned was saved, through faith
>she says everyone is a sinner, but not everyone has faith

Christians, not even once

why are you going by what people believe as opposed to what God lays out?

Why do you care what others delude themselves with? Your thread changes nothing.

You've made this thread before, in not so many words.

Pretty pathetic to sit around Veeky Forums using stale b8.

all religions are stupid, just take the good parts of their moral code and ignore all the rest

also please go back to /pol/ with your obvious trollbait

>literally having delusional fantasies of cucking baptists and then having theological arguments with their wives

Nice autism you've got there

I am tired of seing that ugly bitch everytime you post this.

So? How many Christian threads do you see repeadedly popping up?

I didn't have any argument with her

the only value of this awful thread is that i saved the webm because i like thicc bimbo toons.

Who are you to judge her? Maybe you should focus on yourself, OP.

>t. fedora

We all know you dwell in your mother's basement and you never tasted a pussy m8

>if you think Christianity is bullshit, you're a virgin

Then I guess all the people having premarital sex are Christians.

Guys this is literally the same post from a month ago.

>protestants
>christians
>religion

Not going to say she smells like cake this time?

We all sin. You sinned, she sinned. The difference is that if she's saved she'll be forgiven in the afterlife by a merciful God and you will not if you don't accept Christ

Epic b8 tho m8. Also this never happened you pathetic neckbeard

>What god lays out
And what exactly did god lay out? Because iirc the Bible/Koran/Torah were all written by desert people.

This

That's why I'm a catholic

God forgives, but there is a level of what we recieve based on our action. If we manifest for a good reason or a bad reason, that is the result of the action.

Our sin is healed by faith AND works. They are linked like yin and yang. Through faith one can work better. Through work, one gains great faith.

We come to God with faith, not just for Him to forgive our sins but to appreciate the essence of all that is Him.

We have faith that God will forgive us, our works that come after we ask is important, these works are like repentence.

We have faith that God preserves the good in our lives, so our works aim towards a general goodness.

We receive the forgiveness in this life as well. Our afterlife is just the continuation of our life after this life.

Nah actually it was the same exact words, i remember that thread. This is officially copy pasta.

If you're going to make it again at least change your OP. You just copied and pasted it. Spice it up a bit you fucking degenerate.

That sounds cultish. As an outsider to religion this sounds way to similar to a cult. It offers much, with little substance to back it up. I'm just supposed to rely on your word. Even after reading the books, old and new, it only reads as fiction. It can have emotional value, like fiction, but also like fiction, it doesn't hold any deeper meaning than an interpretation of actions and the worth of said actions, but even more abstract!

I want to nestle my head between her thighs

It only reads as fiction to you because you believe it that way, and to another it reads as lessons because they apply it that way.

If you don't believe it has a deeper meaning, you will not see it because you choose to limit it. If you know it has a deeper meaning, you will begin to understand what is being said.

Faith in the teaching.

Good works come from one who cultivates in good teachings.

Lastly, the body is not permanent but the energy that gives us life is permanent.