Human Resources

>finally get a job
>large company (100k+), in compensation in HR
>great pay and benefits
>literally a minority as a straight white male
>tons of hot women in office and total bro gays
>get constantly hit on

Is HR like this everywhere It's a pussy goldmine and all the Directors and managers are guys probably slaying it.

Yeah man, true stories.

Coz women in HR will 'hit on you' and have sex and not hold it against you in the next sexual harassment lawsuit which they're fucking experts on.

Hr lol.
HR?

Lifes to short. Learn a real skill

>Learn a real skill

Like basic English, and knowing the difference between 'to' and 'too'?

Learning lots of transferable skills actually, senpai.

I forgot the best part. I have access to EVERYTHING in the company on every employee. I had no idea they keep so much info on everyone. It kind of boggles my mind I even got a job here desu.

don't shit where you eat, OP

I hear this all the time, but why? If I keep it casual and honest what could go wrong?

>what could go wrong as a straight white male in a group of feminist womyn who probably enjoy drama

>great pay and benefits
kek, get a real job

>in relationship with a normal woman
>have a rough awkward breakup
>never have to see her again

>in relationship with coworker
>have a rough awkward breakup
>have to see her every day
>everyone I work with knows embarassing details of my sex life
>she tells her side of the story to everyone I work with
>they all think I'm the world's biggest asshole and refuse to even consider my side of the story
>she files a sexual harassment suit out of spite
>I get fired and taken to court
that's what could go wrong idiot

Yeah I get that. Why couldn't I do the same to her, or just deny it all?

if losing your job is your endgame, keep down that path user

This, never fuck your friends or people you work with.

not falling for your bait, sorry

because you're a male lel

Seriously? I thought there was equality.

considering the incidence of man-on-woman harassment in the workplace, any internal investigation would pretty much side with the woman
they wouldn't call the cops unless there were witnesses; but it wouldn't be pretty

Ok. So what is to prevent me from just saying that some bitch there was inappropriately hitting on me and threaten to sue? I AM a minority there.

If you work in HR, you'll see it happen to someone else soon enough.

I don't see any of that. All that kind of drama is saved for the local HRSP. We are corporate HR. I specifically work in compensation and I deal with figuring out what people should get paid and fixing pay problems that arise to help payroll.

your behavior at the workplace?

My behavior is impeccable. I just want to slay all this fine pussy around here.

do whatever you want you obviously had your mind set on it before starting this thread

>Be good looking, or at least better looking by comparison to the other straight males at work
>Get with a coworker slightly uglier than you
>Other women get very jealous and start hating her
>Coworker breaks up with you
>You tell everybody how much she's a horrible person, etc.
>They believe you due to the combination of halo effect + their accumulated jealousy/hatred towards your ex
>Give every woman there a tiny bit of false hope that they can get you by subtly demonstrating agreeableness so they're on your side
>???
>Profit

OP, got any HR horror stories yet?

Fuck. I wish, but not really. Like I said I am not in that part of HR.

I work for a large medical provider, so we have a lot of nurses and physicians on payroll.

Nurses are generally complete idiots and physicians are either complete bros or power-tripping drama queens. I only deal with managers directly which some of them are.

>I have access to EVERYTHING in the company on every employee. I had no idea they keep so much info on everyone

This is why I will never work for a company and hardly even tell people my name.

I've been a nurse for almost 6 years and have never encountered HR; how much exposure have you had with nurses? most nurses are idiots, but some are fucking fantastic
some

It's scary. We save EVERYTHING. There are terabytes of data in just spreadsheets alone, and with just an employee ID, SSN or name I can find out anything I want, and I do it all the time because it's part of the job.

Basically dealing with problems talking to whoever is the manager of nurses. So they are always either pissed off or trying to get something outside of their expertise done. They are idiots because even having a basic conversation with logic seems like a chore. The amount of simple catastrophic mistakes they send me in emails is insane. These are mistakes that I must take time out of my day to contact them to get something changed in writing because I cannot do what they want because they couldn't fill out a form properly.

>nurses are idiots
>well not nurses; nurse managers
user most managers are idiots

also, you're fucking new
recognize that not everybody is an HR expert and be prepared for their stupid questions so that you don't waste time

Whats the pay like?

Great soft skills amirite?

HR is a girl career.

>I had no idea they keep so much info on everyone
What's surprising?
I can understand SS number, job references, and other shit you put on an application.
But what good is that to you?

Fpbp

>they couldn't fill out a form properly.
>working an occupation that affects other people's lives

awesome society, eh?

because men are de facto rapists and women are victims

Nothing, Leonard. You know what you're doing. Fuckm all. Nothing can go wrong.

>Casual and honest shitting where you eat.
Because you're still shitting where you eat.