In the Beginning, God made the Heavens and the Earth
Thus following, He made the Anglo, and unto the Anglo He decreed
Thou shalt be Eternal, and thou shalt make the World froth in Envy and Greed
Thus God had created Banter

And God said
Anglos are le army of le Devil
Destroy them and I will be with you Joan

>Based Anglos killed 2.5 million nuclear bombs

I wonder where they got these numbers from. Seems inflated to me.

all the people they killed were savages and tyrants, obstacles to progress

They rule the world and shit

what is progress?

This is almost certainly an artefact of non-European history being lost.

Oh, wait; 1800-1940, yeah, Britain was definitely involved in at least 80 wars, if not more. I mean, there is no point in the C19th that the USA was not at war, and they were just conquering one continent, of stone-age natives, not fighting several continents with near-peers.

This isn't a credible list is it?
56 million Indians? I'm sure they killed a lot but that's a pretty jaw dropping amount.

They got away with it because the world has fallen into their hands... darkness reigns now...

That's what multiple famines due to ultra-capitalist policy and mismanagement gets you

Naw they've faded into obscurity since the 60s

They were only recently under the bureaucracy of Merkel-san.

Uncle Sam rules us now

Name one group on that list that didn't deserve to be culled.

>Celts 3 86400
Cheeky dropping that last zero but keeping the commas, makes it look like 3 million but it's not
Also why is it listed that every single celt in the british isles was killed?

>Indians: 56 million
Islam managed 100 million dead in india over the space of 400 years, Im not even sure what massacres you're attempting to associate with the british here

>Native Americans 150 million
Ok, now we're blaming the english for the american genocide of the native americans; the majority of which occurred after the war of 1812 at which point the US was an independent country. Sure. Even then the figure is ridiculous, it's as if someone took the claim "half of all native americans died" and then used the population figures from the US today as the basis.

>Australian Aboriginals 63 million
We only have ~25 million people in the country today with the highest range estimates of the aboriginal population of australia prior to europeans at around 1 million, this one is absolute bullshit

>Africans in colonies 32 million
While I'll certainly give you that conditions in the colonies were terrible, (especially in places like jamacia), the total number of subjects was less than the claimed number yet again. These numbers arent just inflated, they're physically impossible to achieve in the eras in which they are postulated

>Muslims 19 million
Ok, which one is that for; I cant get this figure after including all three wars in afghanistan, iraq, the creation of the state of israel, assuming the fall of the ottaman empire was entirely the fault of the brits and giving brits the blame for every conflict between india and their islamic neighbours since britain first sighted the coast
While the number here across a period of half a millenia is certainly in excess of a million if and only if you blame the UK exclusively for everything that happened in iraq while ignoring the involvement of every other country.

>A wild Anglo appears

>Islam managed 100 million dead in india over the space of 400 years,

Um no. Outside of the Tory presses even the most rabid Hindusist doesn't believe in it. "Muslims" didn't rule india, they were simply the supranational government.

By being the most realist nation on Earth and playing every continental chump for what he's worth.

>Irish 4.2 million
At last something that might actually work... except the modern population of Ireland is ~4 million, and the famine was around 1 million deaths while the various wars hardly amounted to 3 million dead, I would happily give you half that figure but this is pushing some extreme upper bound.

>Chinese 1.2 million
What, from the boxer rebellion? Utter bullshit.

>Boer 10 million
There werent even 10 million boers in south africa

>WW1 18 million
You have just blamed the UK for every single death in WW1 including the russian front.

>WW2 ~70 million
You have just blamed the UK for every single death in WW2 including both the russian front and the holocaust.

>Atomic bombs 2.5 million
Again a bullshit figure, nukes have been used on civilian populations twice in history and the casualty figure was at most one tenth of this, also again the US is not the UK and the UK has never tested nukes on civilian targets.

>Germans after WW2 20 million
Utter crap

>Enemies in war 167 million

> Iraq 7 million
No, the official figure is around 600k for total deaths, I dont know how the uk was supposed to kill 10 times that number while nobody was looking

> Afghanistan 2.5 million
Again, your numbers are off and your blaming every single death (including ones from terrorist groups) on the UK

>Crimean war 1.1 million
Total casualties: 200k

>Colonalism
Didnt you already do this one earlier via all the colonies

>Indian Famine 15M
Show how the UK was reponsible for this one; india is still having famines

>Italians 5M
I'm not even sure what this one is talking about

>Communists 54M
I dont think the falklands resulted in this many deaths

>Illegals in england 130k
Yeah, again, I cant even find a source on this

Overall; every single number is inflated by between a factor of 2 and a factor of 100, in some cases they come from associating every single death in a conflict with the UK (such as WW2). Despite these bad numbers, there are a few things in here.

>Islam managed 100 million dead in india over the space of 400 years

That is the highest upper bound I could find on the figure; as you've stated it's probably also horseshit, as stated trying to claim that the brits did 56 million is also clearly horseshit.

That said, there were a number of battles between brits and indian forces, just as there are a reasonable number of documented cases of religious persecution of hindus and buddhists by islamicists.

Actually India has managed to maintain pretty much every famine since the British left, so...

>Aus Abos 63 million

Our current population is 1/3rd of that

pretty sure the post isn't serious and just a spoof on the whole "communism killed 100 billion" meme anyways

>63 million abos
Fuckin lol

all of them

>it's another buttmad at anglos for being ahead of the curve thread

When will the Eternal Anglo meet his ultimate payback day?

>Celts
assuming you mean the total number of dead welsh and scots in 1000 years of mutual warfare, although even then the figure seems a little high as battle casualties tended to be in the low 1000s for most encounters.

>indians
mostly from famines, most of those famines were caused in part by large population increases under british rule, also the grat modern complaint of the 43-44 bengal famine is bollocks, thats what happens when you get 40% of your grain in a good year from a area the other guys just conquered, the harvests just failed and theres fuck all shipping to be had, it took threat of force from the viceroy to get the indian run local state governments in the rest of india to release some of their surplus stockpiles and end the famine.

>native americans.
the great genocide didnt even begin until after the war of independence, also max indian population was under 20million

>Africans in colonies
figure exceeds total number of africans shipped to colonies by a order of magnitude, also ignores fact that european slave trade was neither a british invention nor exclusively britishi in operation, dutch french and spanish all did the same.

>Muslims
are we counting indians again? otherwise figure exceeds any toll possibly attributable to britain by about 10000%

>irish
a million tops and thats blaming the potato famine exclusively on the english, a assertion that is not sustainable

>chinese
opium war didnt kill that many and boxer rebellion was internal dissent

>boer
including the camps the figure tops out under 500k

>WW1 and WW2
Krauts and soviets

>atom bomb
while its true that the british contribution to the development of nuclear weapons was significant the death toll was 250000 over 50 years

>enemies in war
firstly seems to count every figure already listed a second time, secondly seems vastly excessive considering that a particularly bloody war before 1900 might have 100K dead

>Iraq and afghanistan
USA not UK also on the high side

Cont
>crimea
figure stated is more than twice the total nimber of dead suffered by all sides, and was not a exclusively british responsibility

>colonialism
that figure is about 2-3times the total death toll that can be attributed to european colonialism and that is hardly solely a british responsibility

>indian famine
we are double counting again

>italians
eh, thats more than the total dead in all the conflicts britain has been involved with with italy

>communists
firstly the figure is a little high, 40 million being closer secondly none of that can be attributed to the british.

>illegals in england
what the total number of illegals currently in england?

a estimate on the total number of murders commited in britain since forvever?

britain averages 650 murders a year these days , but being generous and calling it 700 that would be two centuries worth of murder

>germans after ww2,
firstly not britains doing, secondly again 5-10 times as many as actually died