So uh.....why did they like white christian women so much...

So uh.....why did they like white christian women so much? You'd think they'd prefer Arabic and turkic muslimahs but nope.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdülmecid_I#Marriages_and_children
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because white christian women have more feminine and pleasing traits than arabic and turkic women

Why should they like Arabics?

Because incidentally whites happen to be the standard of beauty for all humanity.

It's universal.

Take the Japanese female standards of beauty: you gotta have a pale skin! Or make it pale with makeup.

>Universal

Maybe they were used as status symbols.

You're right about Pale skin, European features aren't necessarily popular everywhere though.

qt

this

also many were married/given as concubines as political tools for ottoman sultans by the byzzies, serbia and other balkan shitholes

Arabs/middle easteners have shit taste and are obsessed with "european" features since they're not common in their lands. That's why you see so many fake blondes in the middle east that look like hideous slags when they would be nice with their natural color hair.

The same happens in latin america.

Same in literally he entirety of fucking Asia. When you're not remotely attracted to Asian girls and you see dozens of pasty skinned girls with Caucasian hair colours, Asia can be a disappointment mine field

They were literally surrounded by Arabs/Turks, while Europeans were exotic.

Same reason you see so many people on here obsessed with Asian women.

Yellow fewer isn't about it being exotic.

Marry an Arab or a Turkish girl and you take the risk of their family getting into politics, demanding favors and even threatening your authority. Same with why they preferred taking christian slaves and turned them muslim for administrative and military offices(devshirmes).

Except those beauty standards dont extend to certain features like large noses

Basically this. It's also important to understand that the Ottoman sultan had no equal sunni muslim ruler in his neighbouring area for a long period of Ottoman history.

Because the ottoman empires heart land was originally much closer to the Balkan and in many ways was a Balkan empire for awhile

>pale skin
I hope you are joking or your level of retardness are equal to those who claim black standards are universal because of people tanning themselves.

>So uh.....why did they like white christian women so much? You'd think they'd prefer Arabic and turkic muslimahs but nope.
Caucasian women like Circassians were the most prized in the Ottoman markets, not Europeans.

How about xenophilia?

>obsessed with "european" features since they're not common in their lands.

They weren't obsessed with Negroid or Capoid features, though

This whole thread is dildos. Except this:

>ywn be a Turkish nobleman with a harem of qt European christian girls you took after slaughtering the men of their cities and villages in battle

Horseshit, Japanese women were whitening their skin long before extended contact with Europeans and even then they didn't, and still don't, consider white people the master race or whatever fantasy you're entertaining. If anything east Asians are way more insular when it comes to dating than white people.

Hair color is a thing though. Personally I think it probably has more to do with wanting some variety rather than trying to appear irish.

Less body hair.

Yep, pretty much this. If you look at the previous turkic states you'll see most of them fell to infighting. Ottomans took drastic measures to prevent civil wars.

Read the Qu'ran and Hadith. Muslims are allowed to take the women of infidel as sex slaves. Check the Mughals and you'll see their harems have a lot less Europeans and a lot more Indian women.

Turks/Ottomans were THE Muslims from the Western point of view, and they constantly fought Europeans so of course their harems would be a lot more European. It'd make little sense for Suleiman to have a sex slave from Mali, now would it?

What makes you say they preferred White Christians in the first place? The harem had all kinds.

Because shitskin women are hairy and unattractive

He wasn't saying literally racially white is the standard of beauty, he was saying that many features whites possess, namely skintone, are universal standards of beauty.

tanning is a relatively recent phenomenon.

>Implying that anyone who saw them wouldn't consider them akin to Europeans.

Whites have the uniform look that can look like everything and nothing, which is why it's the race closest to every race's ideal.

>/pol/ with dates

Alexander the Great and his soldiers took many Persian wives, to a point where Alexander's own lieutenants criticized him for becoming Persian. He killed one of his closest advisers for making this kind of charge against him. WOW PERSIAN WOMEN MUST BE THE STANDARD OF BEAUTY HUH

There is literally no evidence of them having some kind of preference to "muh white women" beyond your imagination.

Get this shit out of here you stupid cunts. Go back to

Because most men marry their mothers. This is especially true for Ottoman sultans who had some pretty domineering mothers that would literally be in charge of deciding which girl you'd sleep with each night.

Slaves, usually Balkan and Western European women because of the wars the Ottomans fought, usually sucked up hard to the Valide Sultan to get ahead, while Arab/Turk women would usually be free-born women of some standing, making them on average more proud and less likely to humble themselves to get ahead.

Finally, the Ottoman game of thrones was literally one where you either win big or die, and a no-name slave from no where carries fewer political liabilities than a native Muslim who, if someone in her family or close circle of friends gets on the wrong side of the current Sultan or powerful advisor, was liable to get herself and her prince purged.

Persians are strongly related to the white race though.

We share a haplogroup with some Euros but for the purposes of that user's argument, our women have a distinct look. i.e. No one would confuse a Norwegian girl for an Iranian one.

t. Persian

>voting for a man who tanfaces
Not even once

>mehmet my son.jpg

Because you're mixed alot with semites now, but yeah even back then you would look slightly different than nordics.

Your thread sucks but I'll give you an serious answer.
It was basically done so that dynastic problems would be mininalised.

This desu

>tanning is a relatively recent phenomenon.
Of course it is. Till quite recently atann would show people you were spending your days out on the fields working while a pale skin would show you was rich enough to not have to bother yourself with that.
Now on the other hand when we due to industralization and mechanization have limited the amount of people working out in the sun all days, people who often may sit inside a vechile anyway, a tann shows you can afford to travel to exotic medditerian countries or other southern ones.

May i see the gemetic data showing the Persians have changed a lot since Alexander? Just curious, a lot say they have but none really shows they did.

I love it when leftist faggots get butthurt. Go have a cry you weak cunt

Cuckoldry, literally all there is to it

>fake blondes in the middle east

example?

They had white fever.

>Japanese female standards of beauty: you gotta have a pale skin! Or make it pale with makeup.
It's not exactly universal. There are tons of Japanese women who go out with sun-blocking umbrellas, but there are also tons who don't. More don't than they do I think.
As for the literally white face thing, that's of course an entirely different story altogether.

>Personally I think it probably has more to do with wanting some variety rather than trying to appear irish.
Correct, black hair everywhere is seen as boring these days. Hair dying is still not THAT common there so simply going from black to brown is an easy way to feel changed, or be some kind of rebel. Also some of the blonde or whitish haired Japanese girls one might see are actually wearing wigs.

Pale skin is a class thing for Caucasians and Mongoloids.

It means you are a rich woman and don't have to work outside.

Same reason why THICK women were in fashion in Europe for a period. It mean you were rich and plenty of eat.

Being tan and athletic looking for women, has only been in fashion since after ww2.

I don't know what capoids are, and seriously negroid features are not femenine at all and also pretty alien to caucasians.

For example what?

Arab standard of beauty is a thicc girl with a monobrow.

Apparently it's still a thing in Tadjikistan too

pic related is how the Japanese used to see gaijin back then

delet

Lel. Pleb detected.

I heard in Iran its considered homosexual for a man to remove his unibrow.

CHECKED

>He wasn't saying literally racially white is the standard of beauty
He clearly was

Uh no. When the Japanese and Chinese first saw white people they were repulsed. Many Native Americans also found white people to be ugly, although that was primarily due to their facial hair.

This basically. Not sure why the this thread became a "my-race-is-objectively-more-beautiful" shitshow.

Don't fuck where you eat, basically.

Why risk embroiling native peoples in your affairs and lineage when you can get some beautiful white slave girl with no family ties or anything to fuck as you please.

>When the Japanese and Chinese first saw white people they were repulsed.
Pretty sure whites were also repulsed by them when they first saw them. That's more due to shock than taste. Also if you take Chinese official history 100% seriously they also thought that the Japanese were fuckin ugly as well. And everybody else too.

>Caucasians and mongoloids

Kill yourself

Kill yourself for using 'Lel' and fetishing the most easily attainable and most fucked demographic by the lower end of white men and considering those who aren't bottom feeders 'plebs'

The only correct answer, indeed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdülmecid_I#Marriages_and_children

Are Circassians cucks?

Aren't the modern day descendants of Sultans very pale due to this?

Because marrying locals would mean they would gain power and start saying words in inner politics, big families fighting each other and loosening the authority of Sultan. If you marry slaves you face none of these problems. This was the one and only reason now you can stop wanking your white supremacist bullshit.

Most people ITT who say it was only political are a bit wrong. White skin is something that even minor African tribes try to emulate in wedding ceremonies etc when they try to portray beauty. There is something in light skin that is attractive to men globally, for some reason. If it always was merely political, they could have marrien non-white slaves as well. Finnic women and children have been historically enslaved for as long as the 19th century to be sold in Crimea and muslim countries as highly valued sex slaves. Muslims would really go this far to just get slaves that they marry for political power? I think there was something in white skin and blonde hair they found attractive.

Is it an indication of youth? Testosterone creates features that are unfeminine and testosterone causes men's hair to darken as well. Light hair could perhaps by that logic be an extremely feminine feature, sign of un-manliness?

Light complexion is traditionally a sign of youth and there are plenty of studies that propose the idea that most men are attracted to childlike facial features in their partners (rounded features and large eyes, this is often abused by animators when creating female characters)

Is it youth? Femininity? I dunno. But saying it was merely political is clearly falsifying the truth in an attempt to be "not-racist" when in fact there is nothing racist about it. We are talking about light complexion, not whites.

>Muslims would really go this far to just get slaves that they marry for political power?
Yes, because they didn't actually go that far for them, as most were sold to them by Slavic and Greek merchants in their own ports of trade, and because they were readily available as they tended to be non-Muslim and non-Christian, making them targets from slavers of both Europe and Asia to sell to richer Muslim and Christian powers to the south, and because they were close to major water lanes like the Volga and the Black Sea which let them easily access the Mediterranean.

If you look at Arab dynasts in the Horn of Africa or in India, they regularly took Black, Indian, and Indonesian concubines for the exact same reasons.

Politics and personal taste are both inferior to the power of economics, logistics, and demographics. If any of what you just said made sense, you'd see Finnish slaves make the expensive journey to the Arabian peninsula, Zanzibar, and Malabar because of their complexion. Instead you see Arab island emirates on the coast of Africa and India which are mostly African after several generations of mixing with African concubines.

>a bit pale
bit of an understatement lad

Because you can't enslave Muslims you fucking retards in this thread.
Take Dubai today for instance though. Arab whores are the most expensive, followed by black whores, then south east Asian, then east European. So much for muh whiteness.

Lmao recent genetic studies of ancient Iran show they were much less "european" than modern Iranians.

None of the popular atheists know Scripture well enough to settle debates; neither do I follow the popular nor do your deluded retarded memes apply to me. My post was antitheist. I somewhat doubt your kind can learn new proper words.

BLEACHED

Because this is Veeky Forums

Several reasons:
Christian and pagan slaves were all the rage. You could get them from Sudan or the Balkans, Armenia, Albania and Chechnya. As a muslim you could not buy a muslim slave only convert a non-muslim slave to Islam. Sudanese slaves made it into the army quite frequently and were married to the walis of Egypt and the Arabian peninsula, it's just closer.

Political ties: You could forge good relations with your Christian subjects if you married a Christian woman or married into a small Christian family in one of the little balkan shitholes. Christian families would sometimes "sell" their daughters into this form of slavery for this reason. Good ties with the Ottoman ruler = power.

Language:
This goes for army slaves and wives. If your wife or your soldier cannot speak the language of the court or the people of Istanbul he/she cannot get power easily and will depend on you for protection. This way you make sure that you curb the political power of your vassals and subjects. When the Janissaries were pulled into Istanbul and allowed to set up shops there they REKT the rulers several times. Same with the wives that had an in with janissaries and viziers that spoke the language.

That is not to say that they never married Turks or Arabs. In fact they did marry Arabs during the early conquests.

Deleuze has an interesting theory about dynastic marriages in "anti-Oedipus." Chapter 4 I believe, super interesting read and may shed some light on how complicated dynastic marriages were.

Source?
And is that before or after the Aryan invasion of the country?

Holy fucking lol dude, you are a butthurt faggot.

>>kill yourself because you have different tastes in women then I do

lol fuck off you little manbitch

There are no non-white women world wide, that haven't used as breeding cattle by whites (See America,Hellenistic/Roman Middle East and South/S.E Asia along with African and Crusader Conquests)