Why do the north sides of American cities tend to encompass the most wealthy and developed areas?

Why do the north sides of American cities tend to encompass the most wealthy and developed areas?

Not for NYC.

Are we a meme?

northeners are genetically superior to southerners, that's a fact I read in the scientific journal "Mein Kampf".

Also, fuck the international jewish bolshevism.

That's true in, like, Chicago and where else?

Colder climates leads to an evolutionary process which enhances the brain capability. This can be noticable even in a small distance of a few hundred yards.

t. scientist

>northeners are genetically superior to southerners

I know you're memeing, but isn't this kind of true?
>northern hemisphere vs southern hemisphere
>northern USA vs southern USA
>northern India vs southern India
>northern Germany (berlin) vs southern Germany (Bavaria)
How many northern-hemispheric states are there in which the north is poorer, rural, and less developed than the south? The only one that immediately comes to mind is Canada.

Bavaria is richer than Berlin m8.
I guess you could blame that on the commies tho.

isn't california the richest state of the US?

thisbut also:
northen britain vs southern
northern sweden/norway/finland vs southern
northern spain vs southern
northern iran vs southern

and of course, where this doesn't hold at all and it's more of a west/east thing, like Russia, Czechia, Slovenia, Turkey, Poland, Ukraine, and so on and so on.

And the UK, obviously

>northern spain vs southern
Galicia is the shittest part of spain , and has always been.

Catalonian Spain = best Spain

true , but not because is north, being close to the center of europe helps. Same thing with italy.

Northern Norway is less developed than southern Norway, the same probably applies to Sweden and Russia as well.

Not in Long Beach

>Catalonian Spain = best Spain
None of you havent lived in Catalonia have you?

Not true in Baltimore or DC

Yeah but I hate everywhere there. I seriously only go there for the noodles in Cambodia Town and the ship.

In Spain it is a west = east thing, not a north south thing, the west is shittier than the east that is closer to the core of europe (from Benelux to North Italy along the Rhine) the Dark Green part.

looks like nort-south to me, with galicia as an outlier

This. The only reason Galicia is not prosperous and never has been it'ss because they're retarded. There's potential, just look at Zara the wealthiest spanish company. Instead of imitating it retarded Galicians have always immigrated everyone escaping difficulties and partitioned their lands to the point they're unoworkable.

It must be some autistic gene they share with the portuguese.

Ah, so now I see why Califags like Washington State so much

>its so good to be Swiss
>poorfags will never understand

The Basque country is not in the east,and is the wealthiest region.And places like Almeria are poor as fuck.

Farther away from Louisiana tb.h

the basque country borders France (you could even say it stretches into France) the point remains, the closer you are to the French fronteer, which also means the closer you are to core europe, the wealthier you are.

Closer to the North Pole, means more presents from Santa Claus on average.

Shit. You haven't been to North Philly. I won't go up there even if there is free food.

Nah. It's Maryland. Mississippi is the poorest.

Not in mine