People who died too soon

People who died too soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEV4SpiqY7o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In a similar vein

Definitely this fellow.

Oh, Star of England!

If only this glorious bastard lived longer, Henry VIII wouldn't have sat on the throne. And England probably would never have gone Protestant. And the Reformation could have been snuffed out. And we wouldn't have to deal with the Napoleonic Wars or the English Civil War.

i cri evry time

EVERY TIME

No loss of lands in France, no wars of roses, glorious English empire.
Why even live

Elizabeth Petrovna..

But he fled to Argentina!!!

ZOMG !!!
LOL !

You're icelandic

John wilkes booth

???

Her

Plantagenet Lives Matter

looks like the supreme gentleman

how?

martyrdom is the only thing she ever acomplished...

Honestly.

Galois

Nobody has mentioned Alexander the Great. Imagine Persia becoming more hellenized and the cultural gulf between Mediterranean and India basically closing. A dynamic hybrid culture with advanced technology and economic stability. Even just having Egypt in contact with greater India would be fantastic, and besides, Alex was planning to annex the Arabian peninsula and on to Africa after he figured out India wasn't really worth it.

In not saying we'd have flying cars and shit but I can say we'd probably have one religion worshipping Alexander, and people would have figured out Indo-European languages shared a common ancestor much sooner.

>imagine if the current head of Checzhia was the direct decendant of Napoleon

At the end of the Loira campaign the French defeated a fresh army of 5000 Englishmen in the battle of Patay. And this was posible by a decision made by herself, and this when whe was 18 years old.

What you have done?

youtube.com/watch?v=BEV4SpiqY7o

which gook is this?

I'm surprised that this actually surprises at least one person on the HISTORY board. If you actually read any decent history books instead of browsing wiki and Veeky Forums, you'd know that Hitler faked his death to protect his woman and son, who moved to Argentina. He died at the age of 58 as a lumberjack.

Niccolo Machiavelli, Richard III, Julius Caesar, maybe Hitler and Stalin.

Czarina Elizabeth

Germany was a mistake.