Chaotic good or lawful good?

Chaotic good or lawful good?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_III,_Elector_of_Saxony
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he wasn't chaotic at all, he just put his complaints on the church door and nothing more.

Lawful good at the begining.
Chaotic Neutral at the end.

Neutral Evil

Lawful evil through and through

Source: am Catholic

depends what you mean by "the law": church or bible?

>evil

Chaotic evil

Does a lawful good character respect an evil law?

Chaotic good

Chaotic evil.

Martin Luther was lawful and good and was concerned for his life while facing down investigations perpetrated by a corrupt establishment. Many parts of his argument were things later changed in the Catholic church itself.

Later, when he wrote his last works, it's pretty evident he wasn't the man he was in earlier years. Harsh physical ailments made him go mad, I believe. Previously he'd not advocated violence against anyone, albeit it's true people used his views as an excuse to rebel and loot. I think the learned people around him should have realized this change in demeanor and made an effort to stop the publishing, but by then of course, Luther was so popular, it would have been like taking away Elvis' microphone or Tolkein's typewriter.

chaotic dumb

Were there ever any attempts on Luther's life by the church?

The edict after the diet of Worms would have left Luther susceptible to the inquisition, and he'd likely have faced death or worse for heresy, but Luther was sheltered by Frederick III.

>catholics

"Frederick collected many relics in his castle church; his inventory of 1518 listed 17,443 items, including a thumb from St. Anne, a twig from Moses' burning bush, hay of the holy manger, and milk from the Virgin Mary. Money was paid in order to venerate these relics and thus escape years in purgatory. A diligent and pious person who rendered appropriate devotion to each of these relics could merit 1,902,202 years worth of penance (an earthly equivalent of time otherwise spent in Purgatory, removed by indulgences)."

le sigh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_III,_Elector_of_Saxony

>le

Chaotic Good

If he was lawful good he would've turned himself in after the Diet of Worms.

"le" in that connotation was actually first on /b/, but popularized in 9gag forced memes. Your "gb2reddit" is about the worst way to reply, meaning you understood it from reddit, at a later time, and thought that was source.

Chaotic good.

The Papacy was extremely corrupt at the time and who knows how many incidents went undocumented. Luther knew what would happen when he made his theses publicly known and he did it anyway to expose the Papacy.

>Started on Veeky Forums so I can say it without looking like a Reddit fag, but Reddit fags are the only autist to use it now.
>Even though one Google search shows it originated from a video unrelated to Veeky Forums.
>Literally became popular because of rage comics.
Just shut up.

Hey, you weren't around on message boards 8 years ago. It's ok. We understand. Settle down.

I can and will desu, or le, when I want to desu.