I'm a Male Sugar Baby

Hey Veeky Forums I'm a male, 25, MBA student in a big city. Over the last year I started going on sugar dates with men and women around my city for allowances to pay back debts, cover rent, buy suits and get introduced to high name executives for great jobs.

I just started an internship at a major consulting firm because of my sugar daddies worked in the same company and knew a principal.

On average I get about 6,000 a month in kind gifts that cover my loan repayment, my apartment and in giftcards to whole foods.

Ask me anything, to get a few out.
I started this for the money.
Yes I sucked dick for money.
Yes they expect you to have sex with them.
Often times I fake everything.
I do not date men my age. I have a couple girls I met at luxury parties my age I have thigns going on with.
They do not know I 'go on dates' for money.
I am Veeky Forums.
I am totally aware I am a whore.

What else would you like to know?
You guys should consider it too to get out of Neetdom.

Top or bottom?

Both. I'm 5'10 and one of my ongoing relationships is with a 5'6 corporate lawyer. He wants to bottom.

Most of the short term relationships are angry alpha executives that want to top a young guy. It's not great but the money is. A couple meetings a month and suddenly you are getting gifts mailed to you.

A majority of the gay men on here are recently divorced or going through issues at home. Like a lot of Veeky Forums they have fantasies and the money to pay for it. In that case, this is naughty for them but they feel more comfortable with the fact that they know the money is not going to my meth addiction and actually helping someone get through school.

I know a girl who does this.

Why are you doing it though? if you're going for an MBA, you oibviously have a plan for your future. Is 6,000 / m worth it? I am your age and pulling in around $4000 a month which is pretty modest for NYC area. I wouldn't take suck dick for an extra $2,000. Shit - I wouldn't fake dates for an extra $2,000. Why not just get a regular job?

yeah this. the whole point of being a man is being able to use intelligence to make money instead of just sex.

>all the money in the world can never unswallow those loads

B school is nearly a full time thing, a full time thing that costs 70k a year.

Lucky people got bank rolled from their 3 years in deloitte's tuition reimbursement and then had enough money saved up to cover costs. But most people who know they can't make it in the corporate word have to then either take on $150,000 extra in student debt and leave the workforce for two years.

I'm the latter. After 3 years in advertising, I'm not going to make a life out of it.
So, in the midst of a full semester, am I ok sucking dick once or twice a week and make nearly a full salary? I said yes.

Also, having immediate ins at top companies is an added benefit. I barely interviewed at the consulting shop I just joined. It is like having well connected parents, and I don't have those.

You're right, it is total debate to have within your own moral values.
I am not going to argue if men are smarter than women, Yahoo's stock can show that.
But, it takes a lot of rational thought to understand that a guy who comes from a blue collar background usually cannot climb the corporate ladder on his own.

Of course there are anecdotes of those amazing few that came up from their bootstraps and became high class leaders of BCG and ACN, but they aren't the mode.

Just like making it in Hollywood, you have to know people, and I found that entertaining over the hill people with bad family lives to be a very quick way to know people and make them want to help you.

Maybe my price is less than yours, but what did you go through to get where you are?

How do you stop yourself from contracting AIDS?

I have never gone on a date with a black, latino or arab person and always use protection.
STD's are a real fear because I know many executives at this point would also consider prostitutes who care much less than I do about living past 30.

Before any intimacy (never on the first or second date) I ask that they get an sti test as well. I get tested regularly, my school offers it for free.

What about getting bummed all the time? Doesn't it injure your bumhole?

Well, the human body is very resilient.
It doesn't feel good, I'll tell you that. Why gay people actually enjoy it is much beyond me.

But, it doesn't hurt and injure. You probably have taken worse Taco Bell shits.

about just how Veeky Forums are you to pull this off?

Do they expect you to be good at conversations? I don't mind offering my asshole (pride is a spook) but don't know if they would find me engaging.

I can bench a little more than my bodyweight, run 2 miles a day or bike 14, and count my calories. Not Zyzz, not Zac Effron, just a guy who takes some effort in maintaining an "athletic" body.

Is your face ugly or handsome?

you barely sound Veeky Forums bro.

Yes, this is probably the most important for long term relationships. Seeking Arrangement is broken up into two types of people (men and women are the same):
Lonely older people looking for longer arrangements (40+) they will give you more money and expect some mental chemistry too.

Horny rich people looking for quick fucks and their taboo boy-toy fantasies fulfilled. You do not need to be mentally engaging, but you have to then be the cabana boys of their dreams. I'm not ripped enough or twinky enough for that.

Not going to post my face on here, people say I look good. I've seen uglier boy toys at parties who work out more than me. Face is important but I would not say it is the most crucial when you're young.

I've seen the Before and After threads. I think I'm in the 60th percentile of the fit bell curve.

>he has sex with men

Sounds pretty Veeky Forums to me

post body pic no homo

I dont eat taco bell but i once ate 32 chicken pakoras from eastend tandoori in Finchley so i know what you're talking about

If you are in a small town, you could also start an online relationship. I am not sure what this involves, but I met a girl at a party who says she has online men skype her every month and send small gifts ($500-700) to talk to them and I assume try on clothes they buy her.

I gotta make the assumption you need to be pretty for that.

But you'd be surprised how well the entirety of America, Canada and England is covered on Seeking Arrangements. Making a profile as a baby (without a profile picture) is free so you can see who is around.

There are other sites for foreign languages. This is a growing way to get some supplemental income going.

Dude, you are a living testament to the efficacy of kneepads. You should be the mascot of Veeky Forums.

See NEETs, we weren't kidding when we said kneepads!

This

These days I thought the mascot of Veeky Forums was a 19 year old asking people to donate to his trumpcoin wallet.

Do you have to kiss them?

I matched with some guy on Tinder whose dad is a portfolio manager at Goldman

The only problem is he wants to top, should I do it?

How do I go about requesting things like internships?

How do you find these guys? Online? At a bar? How do you know that they are gay?
I'm genuinely curious. Thanks

Do you think you are better than others here at Veeky Forums, seeing that you take money seriously and are willing to do whatever it takes?

Do you have superiority from earning so much at such a young age?

Stop shaming him, you are obviously jelly he is pretty enough to get money for sex while you have to slave away.

What prevents him from investing that money in low cost index funds and let compounding do the work?

Don't pretend your "honor" is important, when it is all about the money in this world.

Jealous fucks.

What's the appeal of climbing a corporate ladder? I struggle to understand the appeal of having a livelihood that is reliant on the whims of an arbitrary managerial structure.

lmao DYEL

film it, then blackmail his dad saying his son is a faggot.

Or blackmail the kid saying you'll tell his dad he's a faggot.

If you're really ballsy blackmail both.

Or just do it for the lulz

dude kneepads is just a meme lmao

fucking madman actually did it haha

underrated post

That pic got me off. Seems you're a natural at pleasing people.

That's dumb as fuck

t. guy who's gonna get fucked up the arse for 'maybe' some money

I'm not sure you've fully understood the wagecuck meme

How do i get into this? how do i get into this but with no homo?

>how do i get into this but with no homo?

Start visiting Veeky Forums. After about 2 months you'll start noticing the 1st signs of no homo. It's smooth sailing from then on.

i want the no homo option, i don't care if the money is smaller

I don't think you understand what "no homo" is. Like I said, start visiting Veeky Forums.

I don't wanna suck dicks or get near them. Do you think I can be a women only sugar daddy. I want to whore myself out but not for dicks man feels bad.

>Is $6000 a month worth it?

implying you wouldn't suck a few cocks or get bottomed out for an extra 6k a month

Sorry dude, nobody's gonna pay you money for fucking girls.

where do you find the guys?

as a Veeky Forumsizen, this made laughed out pretty loud

I know a guy who does that. He's 17 and gets a lot of money.

Back again

Honestly, just ask the son if he would be interested in some sort of arrangement with allowances. Rich people are almost used to it and appreciate the brashness of the question.

I only use seeking arrangement. Sometimes at affluent bars I get approached by men, never rich women.

I sold my body for money and a career fast track. I'm not better than anyone, I just know this was more steady than crypto currency and buying MGT.

When I am 30 and I have years of experience in banking or consulting, it becomes much much easier to get venture funding for any number of silly startup ideas I have. VC's throw money at you when you have the credentials.
It is much easier to start at a big corporation and move into self employment than the other way.

I didn't let my dreams become memes.

No one is going to pay you to have sex with attractive girls your age. It's the same reason no one pays you to sit around at home on a Taiwanese bitcoin trading board.

Honestly, no. Unless you live in LA, NYC, Dallas or Miami where the moms are lonely and rich, women can get laid and have affairs for free. I have dated 2 sugar mommies and both got bored of paying for things quickly. Probably because other guys would undercut my asks for allowances.

Seeking Arrangement is the primary site I use. There are others too.

With being gay gaining traction in media, I can't imagine that really being a problem these days. Your guy must be rich too because I know the people I would try to blackmail have a-list lawyers that could sue for all sorts of defamation.

do you have to makeout with them and cuddle and lovey-dovey stuff like that or is it just sex?

How's therapy going? Why couldn't you accept a life based on your merits?

If you're not a cute twink, would you say the only way to get proper sugar daddies is just to work out
And do your dads normally bottom for you or what

Yea you do. This is pseudo-relationship.
Most men want you to sleep in their bed with them, cuddle and watch netflix. In the middle you're gonna make out and, well, everything else.

Not all dates are sexual. It's important to make sure these guys know that you are not there for sex and you are providing companionship, I would say 1/3 of all dates end in sex. And still the guys (and girls) pay for every date.

Because corporate america is not built on a free system of letting the strong survive. My dad is a history teacher and my mother is a flight attendant, I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth but I was born with the knowledge that everything in America is about who you know.
I went to a good public university and got a good degree, but that is only going to get me so far.

America is not a meritocracy and don't anyone tell you otherwise. The Kardashians, your old friend Ezra Levy and nearly every banker got where they were because of great connections.

Some people have to give up a few things to make those connections, this was my opportunity and I think for Veeky Forums a few other people here should consider it.

Work out and learn about cultural topics to discuss. Really take a passion in some weird things like films, sailing and maybe food. That way you can talk the big talk when they ask you what you like to do.

Working out and being young is how I got to my place, I'm a hairy guy so twink life is not an option.

>you now realize this is exactly what girls do to get ahead in life except they can be straight

Another thing people ask me a lot: Was I always a faggot?

I seriously believe that being a homo is a choice. Lots of research points to mental stimulation when you're young and other things like that as guiding a subconscious choice to be gay.

I date women seriously. But, I date these old men purely for their connections and money. I fake interest in their lives and honestly, gay sex is pretty uncomfortable.

But, I am a fag now. A fag by choice. I accept it.

If anything, all of this side work makes me crave women more. But I'll never argue I'm straight because I literally have had dick inside me.

Take that from someone who is "gay for pay" but, I think everyone has the ability to just say "I will do this thing I don't like for money".

Then again some people on here seriously enjoy it. Good for them. If you enjoy it, then you should get off grindr and craigslist and find someone who is willing to make your life easier and fuck you.
I can't ever understand why someone would do it for free when people will pay great money for the same service.

Tfw being a girl is easy mode

Guys have it hard as fug

I have met many girls both in the sugar bowl (yes that is the faggy term they use for it) and just in regular life. All of them when I tell them what I do admit they have had sex for way less rewards than I do.

Some get laid just for drunk food at night. Some will sleep with guys because they have a nice car. You don't get the car, you don't even get to ride in it. You just see it.

I know girls who have sucked dick to get jobs as office managers at banks. Office managers do not ever move up.

Women use their looks weekly for rewards. Guys look down on them for it, but seriously we can adapt it too and be smarter.

I only go on dates with men who have a lot of conenctions and an income of 200k a year or more.
That way I know they can 1) afford to pay me fairly and 2) Give my resume to someone important.

Of course I am ashamed of it. But it works.

Best thread on Veeky Forums, hands down. I'd like to know: how many great connections do you need in the span of, say, a year? Are you making use of the connections, or just collecting them? What is your current work position, and how much does it pay? Sorry if these have been asked already.

Fuck this shit.. Didn't know I'd live to see the day being a fucking fag is ever worth it

Lol'd

pics faggot

I am in a top tier MBA school right now, which I got into because of my own GMAT score. This year I switched to part time classes so I could intern at some major consultancies.

>How many connections do you need?
Well I think any one needs 4-5 people in diverse groups that can offer their help at the drop of a hat. So by dating over 6 people this year, I have gained about 2 great connections and their rolodex of friends.

I am dating two men long term, Each sees me maybe 5 times a month. One is a principal at a tax group and the other is a corporate lawyer.
I have been brought to yacht parties, corporate dinners and the like.
My current position is an MBA Strategy Intern in an ERP technology group at a large consultancy one of the men works for. Very different departments, we're on different floors.

The internship before that was at a large startup in their business operations MBA internship. I got that position because one of the men knew some of their legal counsel.

Both times, I did not apply online, I asked and they shot a few emails out and I had a recruiter call me the same week.
The startup paid me a stipend of 4k a month. The consultancy is hourly full time at $41/hr.

My MBA ends next spring, so I have time for one more internship and then a full time move, hopefully into corporate strategy or private equity.

I have no idea yet if I will keep seeing these men once I get a real job. One is 57 and is recently divorced and the other is 48, we don't talk about his family. I was clear that I am not looking to move in, get married or be monogamous, so we're pretty set on terms that this is as I try to succeed.

Odds are, I will stick around until my loans are completely paid off. One of the guys has talked about starting a side business in real estate investing. I might consider working with him on the side, it would be nice to own my own property.

Not a chance. I am doing this for my future and discretion is a must because these men don't need to be outed as guys who pay for companionship.

It's worth it for me because my options leaving school were to grind as an advertising copywriter hoping for promotions or being a bartender. The world isn't fair and rich men will always pay for what they want.

What was your GPA?

I'm trying to get a high GMAT and tend to do really well on standardized tests but my GPA was kinda shit ~3.4.

>DUDE LMAO WE CAN ADAPT BY JUST SUCKING A DICK

>absolutelyharam.jpg

You say you've been on sugar dates with men and women but you've only talked about the men

How have the dates with the women been?

What's the composition of the money you receive? (i.e. is it 90% from men and 10% from women)

The men are the only ones that are looking for long term things. I mention a couple times I had flings with women who are lacking something at home. But each time they drift away. I assume it is because they were juggling multiple guys and picked the one that fits their fantasies the best.

The dates with women are usually - they make the rules and want me to be entertaining. Talk about interesting things I've done, what they want to see, bucket list adventures around the city. We get wine, we go to art galleries, they show me off to friends. Obviously it is all fake.

The composition of gifts is majority men. Sure you have standard allowances for going on dates, but the real gifts come from longer term relationships where they want to 'spoil' you.

I live pretty modestly so my requests are usually things like whole food gift cards, appointments with custom tailors and loan repayments. It is super comforting for someone spending money on you to know exactly what it is going towards. Usually they will spend more too when they know it isn't drugs, wild nights out at the bar and giving to your friends.
So I keep it simple - Keep me in school, keep me healthy and well dressed.

You can find a nice sub older man who wants your dick too. I'm just saying why can't we use sexuality in our favor too to get ahead?

GPA out of university was 3.7. My Gmat was 724.
My application essay and interview was completely on how I understood advertising well and now want to use that to help shape companies in the future by thinking creatively and against the grain. The word innovation had to have been used 5 times.

Holy shit Mr.Robot was right. Exec are now fucking men to get ahead. This generation is full of fags.
>degrading yourself for a job
You have a job OP, its being a hooker. IT doesn't matter what job you'll get but you'll always be a whore. Those execs will never respect you or think of you for a promotion. If you were a women that would have been another story. There is a reason why guys don't do this and that has to do with the sexual organ. You have a dick so you don't have to degrade yourself for this. Women were forced for thousands of years to do this type of work because women were considered property. OP you're worse than a pedo.

OP is contemptible, but "worse than a pedo" is a stretch

He's worse than /a/. Let put it that way.

I don't work for the people that helped me get the jobs, it's pretty clear you don't get how a major company functions when it comes to internal referrals. I would have to go out my way at this internship to even end up on the same floor as the guy who helped me out.

You are right though, I am a whore and when I am 30, I will be a senior manager of a team looking back at how I came from lower - mid class suburbia to someone worth something.

Someday I'll have a family, and I'll provide for them a life I didn't have. And my children will never need to go through what dad did to get where they are, because dad already built for them a network to fall back on.
Hopefully they'll never know. I am doing something many people would consider below them to get a peak in life.

Worse than a pedophile is a bit extreme, because I am not ruining someone's life for my own gain. Do you hate strippers too? Do they make you upset that people will give them money?

So yea, I'm a faggot but those execs who would promote me never will know. And if they did, then there are recruiters emailing me weekly asking if I am looking to make a switch.
How did you get to where you are now? Hard work? America is not a meritocracy, if you are successful, someone out there helped you. My parents gave me 22 years of free housing, clothes and food and that just isn't enough for 'this generation' to catch up.

How much do they pay you per meet/allowance wise? I've been thinking of trying to find a young thing and throw like a grand at her a month

>Millennials can't catch up to the boomers meme
Millennials make the same as their parents when they were your age. Housing increased because of deregulation. That's just something millennials have to lobby congress to regulate that industry. This is just an entitlement mentality that millennials picked up from the boomers. Only they just injected steroids into their entitlement. Also I do know how major companies function and its always nepotism. Sometime they'll get their friends but most of the time its their kid, cousin, or nephew. I stopped working for a fortune 500 company because adding up your salary to a per hour basis and most people in corporate America are making the same as the guy working a mcdick job.

You are missing many variables here. We can look at college requirements, company sizes, the evolution of online applications the flooding of recruitment desks, and even the outsourcing of many tasks to small agencies across the world.

Put these together and someone who got a job at deloitte in 1992 probably had to meet a local recruiter in a local office and that local office didn't worry about 10,000 resumes flooding their inbox a month.
We can also look at how most analyst work now comes from an indian team that pre filters the raw and pushes it to someone at the company.
Back then as well, someone could go to north south west tech and get by with an undergrad in economics because once again, they are local and walked up to the branch.
Degrees weren't 'required' and then if you were local, you had the opportunity.

Now they have 'target' schools and if your school is not a target, then you have absolutely no chance.

For a comparison, entry level marketing at most CPG companies now require an MBA. We are talking about the people who run notes back and forth in meetings. MBA.

Competition for white collar has never been higher, it isn't a meme, it is a complete change in culture.

You also must not have gotten very far in the f500 before you left, I make 41/hr right now and I would love to meet the fry cook who can do that. Or your company overworked you, that happens too.
Times have changed significantly since you were in the system then. You are right about the nepotism though, and I am trying to crack that. All I wanted was some in, not some associate director level gig.

This is a great question and it makes the difference between being an escort and being a sugar baby.

On the first or second date you usually talk terms. Dumb babies will come right out with what they are looking for. Smarter ones will ask what you want.
This is not a serious takeover negotiation so then lets say you say "I am looking for someone I can meet minimally 4 times a month for dinners and a night out. My range is $1,000 a month no questions asked"
The girl might try to haggle, but most girls don't know their worth.
Never agree per date. That sets too many expectations and everything feels much more unnatural. And also that leaves room for weirder issues down the line.
What if you two hit it off and she asks to see you again? If you had a set monthly rate, then this wouldn't change a thing.
If you start to mentor her and meet for coffee, do you pay for that meeting as well?
What about texting?

Having a flat rate deletes all odd moments and allows wiggle room in what constitutes a meeting.
Also a salary makes the baby feel more comfortable being themselves (or whatever you want them to be) around you.

To answer you question about me directly, I am usually around a mimimum monthly of $600 a month and that is going out to dinner three times a month with no expectations.

However the two men I am seeing are in the thousands a month for 4-5 agreed upon dinners/events and the gifts are usually not in cash.

Start with seeking arragement and see what the girls suggest on your first coffee meetup. Never negotiate before meeting in person.

So is the monthly amount at the start or the end of the month?

If at the start, why follow through?

If at the end, wouldn't you be afraid of getting ripped off?

I've done this before and it was always per date.

That is for your own negotiation. My incentive to follow through is how much work it is to find a good person on the site. $1,000 once is not nearly as important to me as a hypothetical $12,000 year long relationship with extra gifts added in for my birthday and christmas.

On the flip side, if I go on three dates and we agree to pay in X amount of time, I am expecting some gifts in between. If the person has not spent any money between our dates to show their worth, then I am out.

Dates don't start at their apartments. That spaces this out from being an on call booty call. They are paying for a relationship, an ongoing relationship and I am expecting something constant.
No one gives me gifts at x time. We agree to X amount and it is usually broken up throughout the month in giftcards and shopping trips.

I have yet to meet someone who has their sugar pay them on venmo on X day every month. It becomes too transactional and makes the whole relationship feel even more fake.

Delicate balances here.

Pretty attractive guy here. 24

When I was 18 I met a fat small business owner (forgot exactly what he did) off of Seeking Arrangement and I sucked his dick for $1,000.
This was before I even had my dick sucked by a girl and I'm pretty straight.

Any way you can post proof? There are a lot of roleplayers here

> men and women

Fuck you.

I get it that you are whore scum, hey no big deal man's gotta eat.

But don't cross your diseases over to females by banging women.

Gay men that occasionally bang a women are literally the only reason that straight people ever have to worry about HIV.

As far as I am concerned if you can't say openingly what you do for a living to a group of family / people then your full of shit and you might as well be selling drugs on a corner.

Seeking Arrangements costs money to even have an account. And what's with the two types of fees of "Rich members" and "Attractive members"?

.724........busted

I think you're on the wrong site, but apparently they do have a paid 'premium' membership for things you used to be able to do for free.

Oh what? I thought this was some sort of an app?

It only costs money for the people who are looking to sponsor someone else. The baby profiles are free.

You should really be concerned about the rise of interracial dating and the hiv rates among black Americans. 1/8, friend.

You want proof that I have had sex with men for money? Are you hoping I'd post some time stamped gif of gay sex and then money being handed to the younger male?

Sounds like you're the real roleplayer here. Go back to /hm/

I agree, it is shameful. I don't think women who sleep their way into fame and fortune talk about that part of it either. But, you still see high ranking women in corporate america and young 20 somethings with lucrative disney and nickelodeon contracts.

I tell my friends and family I am an MBA student and an Intern at a major consulting company specializing in Technology Strategy. That is already confusing enough for them.

this was a hell of a thread holy shit thanks for sharing bro aint people strange by the way i think you could be autistic / psycopath holy shit man

not saying that as an insult i mean go take the pcl-R test now bro lol

I want to do this, but I am too prideful to fuck a man. If it was only with women then I would have no problem, but we all know that's impossible unless your an übermensch alpha Chad

Op are you good friends with your clients? This is important :3

>pcl-R
I took the longest test I could find on the front page of google.
I'm a pretty reasonable guy who was sick of being jealous of the kids in my classes who had it made. After seeing hard work not get rewarded, I realized I needed to find a way to speed up my networking, and I turned to this.

My goal is like many Veeky Forums posters, get a great job and have lots of money. But I come from a very low income family so I have to make it for myself. I don't think that is psychopathy.
Pic related.

This is going to be odd to ask, but have you thought about online relationships at all? You could look up the idea of findom, online dating, or some sort of sexual fetish webcam. I have met many guys who don't get naked on cam.

>clients

Just tell me

No, probably not. I feign caring for their stories and relationships. If the money was not involved I wouldn't still talk to them.

That isn't friendship, it is paying for an illusion. Kind of like drugs.

yp wtc man
uh
give ti up

You are contemptible and insufferable. I hope you never go a day without remembering how you made it to where you are.

I pity you, OP.

Lmfao sounds like you mad jelly faggot. Do you work super hard at your job? Are you proud of not being fired? Do you think intelligence exists? Welcome to reality. Californians give hundreds of grand to people for being attractive while you are working your ass off to get paid in jizzrags.

>jizzrags
Not to be argumentary but this seems like OPs forte...

So how do I get in on this? Very Veeky Forums guy here, used to get lots of attention in WeHo

Yeah, it really doesn't matter. I'm not gay or a roleplayer though.

It's gotten out from an ex girlfriend and most of my friends know about the story of me going gay for pay. (Lesson learned)

I've been meaning to go at it again, and now is a good time, so thanks for the reminder.

On the plus side I'm legitimately lonely enough to look for friends in one of these guys.

I watch hours Milken Institute panels and founder interviews on YouTube for fun. I'm learning to code through a MooC and I'm tired of my friends.

The idea of meeting someone new in general seems cool, and it's an added bonus if they'd buy me clothes and pay for a gym membership.