I'm a Male Sugar Baby

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Under rated post

Lunatick
Lunatick

You guys should consider it too to get out of Neetdom.
Why though? Being a NEET and a Wizard-in-training gives me a small sense of pride, because while I may never succeed, at least I'm comfy and never tried and failed. And I was never pathetic enough to pay for sex or be payed for sex.

farquit
farquit

Do you know of any muscular people whose names don't start with a Z?

takes2long
takes2long

some weird things like films, sailing and maybe food
lmao none of these are weird things
mainly wanted to say I appreciate the thread tho, fag

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Naw. You're just an attention whore. There is no zionist conspiracy here, just one lonely autist.

whereismyname
whereismyname

There are (dangerous) ways you could make money by improving thousands of lives.
mein ubermensch

Booteefool
Booteefool

:< people at the top sure are fucked up.

Jesus.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

you alluded earlier that you would just parachute should your identity get compromised. These circles tend to be very small (especially in tech). I know nobody is talking, but are you worried about a glass ceiling effect? C-sweeps are more gossipy than anyone in areas that don't involve business.

w8t4u
w8t4u

fellow /fit/izen here, he's spot on.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

mfw the sucking dick Veeky Forums meme isn't actually a meme at all

Flameblow
Flameblow

no shit my man

there are many people who want the succ and not enough people to give it

supply and demand

King_Martha
King_Martha

r u gonna be on the other side of it in 20 years?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit