I'm going to try to keep this divorced of the politics of the situation, futile as that may be

I'm going to try to keep this divorced of the politics of the situation, futile as that may be.

Is the recent violence (both on the part of blacks and the police) just a natural outgrowth of shifting cultures?

Is what we see now just a result of black and white culture coming together in the western world after essentially being separated for the last 250 years?

There is less violence now than ever, actually. Things that are common don't become national news.

Yes, it is about culture coming together actually.

Black and White culture is becoming blurred in the USA, i would say the biggest reason is media and internet. Even if you go to some rough ghetto area no one can be truly bothered with the gang shit anymore, they're on their phones making vine videos or whatever. Not that gangs don't exist don't get me wrong. But there's much more mixing of cultures than ever before, which is why we see so much outcry now. Technology is helping there too.

Everyone just wants to be past racism and get on with life.

Yeah, I feel like we are in the last thrashing gasps of the Jim Crow era.

This

It's Soros funded plot to introduce court martial and not allow for presidential election.

aka nothing to see here

Sorta this.
There is less violence, but now EVERYTHING can be 100% documented.
So instead of "buh huh, police shot my husband after taking him down", its "buhu, i got the entire scene on film"
And because its on video tape, Media can actually push and spread it, because they get access too it.

So its getting better, but there needs to be a revision of court and law, simply to let police be dealt with as criminals in criminal cases.

Basically this. But there's more outrage, because due to extensive documentation, instead of one Rodney King every few decades, we're getting a new Rodney King evry few months.

It's more about black culture conquering white culture that they "coming together", desu.

This whole thing is funny.

One the one hand you have blacks and wimmen who think they live in a whitemale-dominated world that is built against them; on the other you have whites who think they live in a sjw/jew controlled world that is acting against them.

kill thyself

In both cases it is just pathetic people looking to blame anything but themselves for their unhappiness. /pol/ and tumblr are pretty much the same, ultimately.

If you had even the slightest understanding of history you'd know that, contrary to the cliche, the substance of an ideology still matters.

Comparing a pack of degenerates writing lengthy screeds excusing the worst crimes humans have perpetrated against each other to a bunch of angsty, clueless teens calling things "problematic" to win some fleeting approval from their friends is *fucking stupid.*

I'd say that any mingling of cultures creates weaknesses in one culture while strengthening another.

Whites will descend to "degeneracy" while blacks think that they're "turning white."

Meanwhile, both races seem to think they have a monopoly on culture and the arts.

It's stupid tribalism.

>triggered

>black culture

Such thing don't exist

You seem to have this discussion board confused for a meme board. You should find somewhere more accommodating to post your memes, friend.

I'd say it has more to do with widespread poverty than anything else. Income inequality has never been higher and the standard of living for the average citizen has not improved in decades. It wouldn't normally be a problem, but the Internet has allowed people to see the system in work around the planet, to see that while elite experts say that things are getting better any idiot on the ground knows it is in fact getting worse, and it's happening to everyone.

The media, being controlled by billionaires, has a vested interest in directing people's anger over inequality to more devisive issues of gender and racial bias in order to divide the general public against itself. Everyone complaining about their rights being trampled should instead focus on their poverty and its elimination. If they don't the tensions will eventually fracture our society.

Brexit was a peasant uprising, and they had the right idea.

What is getting worse? I live in 3rd world country and in last decade most of my friends became much more financially satisfied? When i look how you folks live in USA and always whining about how things are... man, id like to take this persons ass and throw it in Ethiopia or somewhere alike, keep him there at least for 24 hours and bring him back and believe me, he would never say anything wrong about his life, he would pray for US every single minute.

And there is nothing wrong or right, when one psycho-nigger shots 5 officers, shit happens.

>tfw workers begin to break the chains

Is the fire rising?