Veeky Forums humor thead

>Veeky Forums humour

This entire board.

my fav

> funny
> forced
> memes

Is this the his/gsg/int meme equivalent of Loss?
t. Voltaire
>
>
>

>implying humanism, the division of the church, and post structuralism weren't absolutely inevitable

I wouldn't know how to reply too
Anyway this thread

>tfw first post is best post

Kek

Can someone post that pic of Berlin destroyed with the rare Stalin?

>ITT: 9gag-tier historical memes
holy shit I hope Veeky Forums gets better with time

Okay captain ,you forgot to fly.

[spoiler]patatoes

[spoiler]why didn't my spoiler work[/spoiler]

Police Squad is fucking great.

Someone should make a gif switching between that that and the empire of Charlemagne. Preferably use the same scale for the continent.

Yeah, I'm laughing all right.

sounds like Thatcher did the right thing mate

Better than the roman empire.

Show how a good joke it's done if you don't like it.

a classic

who /reddit/ here

There's only a few regular users of the board to pump out this shit. Go and make some of your own instead of whining.

>Veeky Forums
>humour

I'm not seeing the connections frendo

Putting Thatcher on the same level as Hitler or Willhelm is ridiculous

>Ultramarine vs greenskin.jpg

Every old country European immigrant will have some apocryphal story of how their nationality once owned an expansive empire which constituted at least half of Europe and the Caucasus

>Despite their oaths and the threat of excommunication, the Crusaders systematically violated the city's holy sanctuaries, destroying or stealing all they could lay hands on; nothing was spared, not even the tombs of the emperors inside the St Apostles church. The civilian population of Constantinople were subject to the Crusaders' ruthless lust for spoils and glory; thousands of them were killed in cold blood. Women, even nuns, were raped by the Crusader army, which also sacked churches, monasteries and convents.

>know hardly any history
>at least vaguely understand every joke because its usually something stupid like "those guys got totally raped in that war"

Great thread guys

here, have this esoteric ms paint drawing

Alright that's more like it. I have no idea what the fuck this is referring to and therefore cannot laugh at all. Keep up the good work

here, have another one

This reminds me of a thread we had where we draw historical events in MS paint and people guess what they are.
I feel rather proud for getting the conversion of the Volga Bulgars to Islam.

It's progressively gotten worse and will continue to do so. Only time I saw decent discussion was in the first three days.

brian boru?

DELETE THIS

Who is this actually referring to?

Perfect.

yep

Nevermind, it's Theodora. Thought so.

Not that I don't think Thatcher was a fuck up, but putting her on the list gives her way too much credit in fucking up

Did the Buddha bless the grains of this harvest?

If the English were so successful in France why don't they have the title King of France or Duke of Aquitaine anymore?

>medieval battle stats
>troop numbers vary wildly to the tune of thousands or tens of thousands

could they not count back then or did they like to lie about how many were there

Artificial Cranial Deformation made Huns basically Klingons

But that's exactly what they did, they just sounded less douchey.

And then we traded goods. Such a lewd trade relationship...

I feel for LOUIS XVI

>past kings know for their insensitivity and brutally
>decide to be a really nice person in the worst of times

To further perpetuate the shittiness of Veeky Forums humor, I present to thee, this.

Vikings sacking some church in England?

What is this supposed to represent?

Depending on source yes, some liked to lie about the enemies and their own troop numbers to make themselves look better. As far as im aware your own troops were usually well known unless you were really unorganised.

i cant decipher this

I always wondered how many historical exchanges were like this but never got properly recorded.
>Go away you stupid gaijin we don't want you or the shit you're peddling
>Eat shit nigger America is the best country in the world and way better than your crappy little island; all I want to do is trade for some food
>Shut up retard if America was so great they'd have all the food they needed; checkmate round-eye now go away before our gods kick your ass

It's even funnier because Commodore Biddle tried to open up Japan several years prior but the Japanese told him to fuck off and then a Japanese soldier either pushed or punched the Commodore. Biddle, not wanting to start a war, just got up and left and the Japanese all laughed and assumed America was full of push overs. They were more impressed when Perry came.

what?

something increased over time and maggie was pm?

>Year-span don't even cover Thatcher
This isn't one of those jokegraphs floating around?

I don't get it

Are you making fun of the glorious FRENCH EMPIRE ?

>can't defeat France
>can't even defeat Iceland

>check'd
Also, people like this actually exist?
I need some Tums.

>implying the Byzantines didn't have it coming to them after seiging Italy

that's literally what feudalism was though.