Other urls found in this thread:

prorev.com/wannsee.htm
nizkor.org/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.si/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#Six_million
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Solution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Yes. The Germans took selfies of themselves shooting the Jews!

yes.

Yes.

a common misconception you see deniers have is this idea of "THERES NO WAY THEY COULD HAVE GASSED 6 MILLION PEOPLE AND THEN GASSED THEM!"

But this is assuming the narrative was literally every jewish victim was gassed to death, which isnt true at all. Before the concentration camp system was even thought up, the einsatzgrouppen was following in the wake of the Wehrmacht in eastern europe, going town to town, and rounding up and killing all the jews they could find, with 1 million alone dying this way.

Probably

>"THERES NO WAY THEY COULD HAVE GASSED 6 MILLION PEOPLE AND THEN GASSED THEM!"
Why would they gas people after being gassed?

People also dont understand the camps.

at the Wannsee conference, the plan the SS came up with was this. Instead of wonton massacre of jews with death squads, and trying to scare them away, they would instead round up all jews into ghettos, which would act as holding stations.

From here, they would load them up and ship them into concentration camps for slave labor. When they would arrive, they would weed out the ones way too weak and/or sick to work and kill them right there. The rest were worked in very brutal conditions, and lived in horrible conditions and were fed properly, and a lot of them just died like that

>>"THERES NO WAY THEY COULD HAVE GASSED 6 MILLION PEOPLE AND THEN GASSED THEM!"

I fucked up, meant to write "THERES NO WAY THEY COULD HAVE GASSED 6 MILLION PEOPLE AND THEN CREMATE THEM!"

and it wasnt just jews. Before the war even broke out, the nazi government was killing off mentally retarded and other handicapped people under Action T4. This was also done with gas chambers. The overseerer of Action T4, Philip Bouhler, was then put in charge of 14f13, which was a series of routine medical examinations of concentration camp inmates to see if they were still able to work. Those were deemed too ill or malnourished were killed off.

Another thing I usually hear deniers say is "There werent even 6 million jews in Europe at the time." which is false. By their own records, the SS estimated there to be around 11 million jews within the European territory they controlled by mid 1942

prorev.com/wannsee.htm

And it should also be noted that their definition of who was jewish differed from almost all other countries. Like if your grandparents were jews, but converted to christianity when they were 6, then you werent a jew. But in nazi Germany, you would be considered a jew.

Their plan also laid out they would stop with any real distinction of half jews, or quarter jews ect. If you had at least some jewishness to you, you would be a just just a much as a full blooded one.

To be fair, the Germans weren't dumb. They weren't going to exterminate free labor.

However, they did exterminate anyone not able or two weak to work.

And they didn't feed these people that much food so the majority of them became too weak to work so they ended up killing a lot of them.

And it was other Jews working the crematoriums so its not like it made them go out of their way to work the ovens.

Hey hey!
Our daily shitpost!
They us all pray that the Mods are awake and trim this bullshit.

no

Yes.
also finally a new picture for your daily spam.

Prove to me a single innocent Jew being murdered by Germans.

>animeposter
now it makes sense.
Also there a pretty good Veeky Forums thread with all evidence gathered some user will surely post it but its pointless since you've made up your mind.

nizkor.org/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.si/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html

these two are also pretty good when it comes to gathering evidence.

anyway I don't know why I am actually bothering because I can already see your reply.

Do we really need a daily thread about this?

Go ahead and show me an innocent Jew being murdered by Germans with proof, you are 100% certain Germans murdered 6 million Jews, then you can show me a single one of these Jews being murdered.

i incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat (the burden of proof is on the one who declares, not on one who denies)

>6 million people murdered
>can't show a definitive face, name and family with the person who supposedly murdered him

Like I said your reply was expected.

Yeah nice le redpilled quote I thought you were going with the typical the truth should fear no investigation but oh well.

Im sorry its my mistake anyway posting in this bait thread.

Why do you believe Germans murdered 6 million Jews in the first place?

Thats the number that is just stuck.

Also its not only jews. Its jews, gypses, homosexuals, mentally disabled etc. but stormfags usually focus on the jews since it fits their agenda.

>6 million people murdered
>no proof of murder or even deaths

What about that map that gets posted on /pol/ showing the western camps liberated by the US and the eastern camps liberated by Russia? It claimed that camps originally said to have been extermination camps that were liberated and inspected by the US were found to only be concentration camps. All the camps claimed to be extermination camps are those that were liberated by Russia.

If this isn't true, please explain.

IT FUCKING HAPPENED

IT DID

THE NAZIS PARTICIPATED IN GENOCIDE

THEY WERE REALLY (And I mean really) FUCKING GOOD AT IT. ANY FUCKTARD WITH A MODICUM OF BRAINS/ARYAN BLOOD COULD SEE THAT DEBATING WHETHER OR NOT THE HOLICAUST HAPPENED OR SQUABBLE OVER FIGURES

COMPLETELY

MISSES

THE

FUCKING

POINT

FUCK. OFF.

>replying to a shitpost

You mean this image?

>Side notes: this is bullshit

Well that was a load of bullshit.

Yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#Six_million

Not even Nazis denied it.

>b-but they were tortured into confessing!!1!!

An enormous amount of people starved, died of disease, or were executed. Yes. Was there a sinister master plan to genocide? No.

>A sinister master plan to genocide? no.

What is the Final solution then?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Solution

Not him but also to add, it believed to be an ESTIMATED 6 million

an estimated 4 million died in the camps, the others died outside of them in purges.

Not all of them died at the hands of Nazis, but as a result of the final solution, there were deaths from the cold and starvation within concentration camps etc.

>No proof see, , ,

No, it didn't.

We all know Hitler wrote a book expressing his hate for jews in 1925, deprived them of rights in 1933, put them in ghettos and finally death camps to announce it had all been a prank.

There are so many glaring contradictions to something as ridiculous as a mass genocide I could spend the rest of the day typing them. If you actually are interested I will post a few but I'm assuming you're just trolling.

Give us a few then

>Not him but also to add, it believed to be an ESTIMATED 6 million

yeah, and thats just the jewish victims. In total, the estimated number is around 11 million (jews, gypsies, gays, handicapped, Jehovah witnesses, ect)

Another thing I hear deniers claim is that the reason those people starved to death is purely because of allied bombings of supply routes, and that the SS in charge of the camps were tortured into confession. But starvation was also prevalent in the Warsaw Ghetto, which was before any allied bombing campaign happened, and the trains to the camps, as well as the roads to them, were all in tact.

Plus, no one made this claim while on trial. No guards said that they wanted to feed the prisoners but couldnt because of lack of supplies, they simply all used the famous "I was just following orders" line. Even Adolf Eichmann said this while on trial in the 60s in Israel.

>"I saw everything," he writes. "The gas chambers, the cremations, the selection process. One and a half million Jews were murdered in Auschwitz. I was there."-Oskar Groning

Lots of Jews died in concentration camps to starvation and disease but there was no directed campaign of genocide and anyone who believes in gas chambers probably believes in Santa too.

Show me a single Jew being murdered by Germans, believer.

This was always my understanding of it. Who sees it any other way?

so far this thread has been fine.

Thanks to all the stodmfags we apparently do. Don't know why can't they just stay in /pol/ or some klan meeting.

I'm genuinely asking any denier in this thread, why do you hate jews so much?

Holocaust deniers like to point to things such as guards getting punished for killing prisoners, medical aid in concentration camps, and other such things that were there to attend to some needs of the prisoners for a longer period of time. Then they say ha! I proved thet the Nazis didn't really want to exterminate Jews, holohoax exposed illuminaticonfimedXDDDDDDDDDD

They can't comprehend the concept that there were some priviliged prisoner, even among Jews who were forced to take part in the genocide, or were just market for killing at a later time. The Nazis did want to kill them all eventually, but it was deemed far more useful for to work a lot of them first.

Holocaust deniers are just like Turkish deniers of the Armenian genocide, who think that the fact that the young turks weren't trying to kill 100% of Armenians all the time means that it wasn't a genocide. All those massacres all over the empire were totally coincidental guys!

Btw, how many mass killings have actual footage of them? Photos of people actually getting killed? Almost none, usually, the perpetrators wouldn't want the world to know what they did.

Can you show me people getting shot for trying to escape from a Gulag? Of course not! This proves that the Gulags were capitalist propaganda a Stalin dindu nuffin!

Guy on the pic related looks like gay.
His greater pectoral muscles are unnaturaly swelling.

Did they killed shittons of jews?
>Yes
Did they killed 6 million by gassing them?
>Probably not
Does shit like this happens only in WW2 and to jews?
>Nope, shit like this happens all over history to everyone. Its quite normal. It is still happening today.