/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink
- lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

>News
- Another update has been announced for Splatoon, a balance patch to be released alongside the new weapons on July 7th. Patch notes:
nintendo.com.au/support/index.php?action=help&helpcatID=353#Q0
nintendo.com.au/software-update-details-for-splatoon-ver280
- Sheldon's Picks Volume 2 is coming June 7. twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/736467166631858176
- New Amiibo have been announced for the Squid Sisters, as well as recolored versions of the previous Amiibo lineup, coming in July! The Squid Sisters amiibos are to let you watch them dance and perform music.
- A collaboration with CoroCoro drops early this summer! The 'CoroCoro Roller' is a Splat Roller equipped with Splash Walls and Inkzooka. There will also be the CoroCoro Cap (Damage Up) and the CoroCoro Parka (Cold-Blooded).

> FAQ
-pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
-pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Official NA Tumblr :
-splatoonus.tumblr.com/

> Wiki:
-splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats:
-splatoon.nintendo.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdzJhYXs1_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

right on time

Dinner with Octolings!

Marie > Octolings > Common Inklings > Shit > Callie

Friends with Octolings!
Teaming up in Spla2n to over come the nautilus threat!

The N-Zap gets the award for most improved, right?

Fuck off, there will be no boring squids in Splatoon 2. No dumb Octarians either. It will be ONLY Octolings.

Callie > Tomboy Inklings and octolings with tans and navel and armpits exposed as if they were in their workout gear > Fancy Inklings and Octolings with their armpits exposed > Joe Shmoe Garden Variety Inklings > Very rare Inklings > Inklings > Uncommon Inklings > Inklings with tumor tentacles > Inklings with cancer > Inklings with disabilities > Inklings with mental disabilities > Marie

I think you're mistaking ">" for "

nope

Well then you're simply completely wrong.

interspecies sex

Keep that filthy wretched Squid away from that pure Octoling.

Kill all squids

(Retard)

Typical delusional, easily triggered Calliefag. Your waifu is worthless and dead.

absolutely, might actually switch to it when it comes out

destroy all octoscum

>always talks first
>won the most Splatfests

Baka Mariefags.

Callie lost the first Splatfest.

Now you're straight up just lying. Don't reply to me ever again.

>One year into the game's life
>STILL liking Calloser

>almost a year later
>catfags are STILL in denial

>rainmaker
>no squads
>people complain about no squads
smhing my head

??? That wasn't the first splatfest.

Stop acting retarded to make Calliefags look bad, they're retarded enough as is.

Packing up for Paris

First Splatfest was Cats vs Dogs. Of course you wouldn't know that, since you don't even own this game. No Calliefags do.

Fixed.

Fixed again!

The first Splatfest was Rice vs Bread.

Maybe if you're a fucking gook, lol.

Marie would be ashamed of you.

>implying a stacked option like that counts
>japan
Calliefags, everyone.

I want Marie to be ashamed of me as she stomps on my dick.

Goodnight Callie. You're okay.

I'm Marie's agents I could schedule you in for tomorrow if you're willing to pay 9999999 coins to Spyke in the next 5 minutes.

Marie is her own Agent. And her own Manager. And Financial Consultant. And Marketing Adviser. And Callie's Keeper. She's also an Agent.

>sheldon's new ranged blaster has burst bombs.

dreams do come true

i wanted a normal blaster

Marie is socially inept to be an agent as you've seen from her appearances.

i wanted a rapid blaster

>Marie
>Socially inept
Well that's baloney.

Callie is cute. I want to squeeze her little face and take her to a movie and let her puke in my popcorn.

Ok.

If putting Kraken on any weapon makes it instantly meta, then this game is busted

The game is broken, but the N-Zap wasn't bad in the first place.

It was very much below average

look how excited people were for the fresh squiffer because it got a kraken

Look how many people use it now

Fastest run speed in the game, good accuracy and fire rate, and didn't get as fucked over by defense in comparison to the Tentaek.
It's really annoying if you run 4 mains' worth of defense.

that's fair
look at the distribution of specials though, they just shit kraken all over everything and call it a day

This will be its chance to put those stats to use, all that held it back before was loadouts that are mediocre in Ranked

Kraken is easily the most powerful special being a panic button that can kill.

Compare that to ones like inkstrike where they're easily avoidable and barely make a difference then yeah it seems powerful.

They should buff specials like wail and inkstrike so they put up a fight against other specials people pick over them.

they should stop giving kraken to goddamn everything first

haven't had a Wii since February. what have I missed, as far as the meta lol goes?

which skills are effective and which aren't? I like blasters, is attack gear still king? I'm really interested in trying that new range blaster with burst bombs

Echo is typically pretty good, and splat bombs are good for breaking walls.

I agree with that. The gals would be fine without kraken for example, bubbler is a fine replacement.

N-Zaps are the worst designed weapons in the game. Literally copy pasted from Nintendos past and it looked like shit to begin with

Defense meta fell apart after the e-liter nerfs and now it's run/swim on everything and still damage on chargers/blasters.

Blasters are still fine still but are mostly used on tc now.

stay mad faggot

n-zap is 2cool fo u

Just you wait till we get spla2n and they add amiibo support where you can get weapons and gear related to the amiibo scanned. If you don't like the zappers you'll hate that.

Defense meta is still here after the Gal nerf.

That sounds cool desu

You can edit gear slots directly now.

Normal Blaster is shit. You take the Luna for speed and power, or the Range for range. Only an idiot would use the Blaster that had neither.

Is it? I rarely see people stacking damage now.

Well once the new kraken n zap hits everyone will use that over gals anyway so that will be the new meta with cold blood or haunt on everything

I don't think everyone will. The N-Zap still has pretty short range, and doesn't have an annoying sub like the 96 Deco and Custom Jet do.

>needing crutches
git gud

yo, really? do tell

>Stacking damage
Defense, my bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=FdzJhYXs1_U

fuck off slimy

Defense is a trap for morons. It's a waste of slots for how much you need to stack to make it worthwhile. Just use Swim Speed instead and AVOID taking damage in the first place.

Everyone runs Damage Up on Gals anyway. The difference between an extra shot is almost nothing for most weapons, it only helps against blasters that can't space, and quickscoping chargers.

N-Zap has the same range as the Tentatek.

I could honestly see the new Zapper being the new meta weapon. It's incredibly well balanced, benefits hugely from the speed meta, and useful to boot.

The only thing that holds it back is the 'sometimes useful' nature of Point Sensors.

remember to restart your wii u after editing. if you go online without you will get banned.

if you avoid that then there's no risk

Don't listen to this faggot. He method he just told you actually bans people. You're supposed to go online immediately afterwards so that the network detects the edits as rolls.

(you)

(you)rself

As expected from a guy trying to get people banned

Works on my machine.

The N-Zap line is pretty much an in-between for the Splattershot and Jr. lines; it has the range of a Splattershot, but the fire rate and damage of a Jr.. Pretty cool if you ask me.

>network detects the edits as rolls.

You could at least TRY to make it sound legit.

So we now have a blaster with burst bombs is this the end or does nobody care any more

that's not the nes zapper people are here for

fucking finally

There's a better range blaster with splat bombs and kraken. No real reason to use burst bombs on a blaster when it hits for more damage around corners anyway

Flounder heights

burst bombs are exactly what blasters need to compensate for close range incompetency

pretty much this. burst bomb changes the way a blaster can move around. since floor and walls make the shots fizzle, blasters have a minimum effective range around them they have to keep potential enemies at. burst bombs gives a blaster a chance at fighting someone who ends up inside that ring

Not a single weapon with sprinkler so far

sprinkler rush when?

Sprinkler doesn't suit a heavy splatling, nozzlenose so if anything it should be on the sploosh.

Sprinkler main when

Giant sprinkler over the entire battlefield Special When?

We needed a new Sloshing machine with sprinkler and Wail

Does anyone have the chart of all the used kits?

here

Beakons need more love

Ink mines too, you should be allowed multiple out at once.

no sprinkler or suction bomb + kraken

Suction/Kraken was added in the last update.

So all we need is sprinkler + kraken and sprinkzooka