/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Preliminary notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/0e2d7f99ec992a9e03b82dbd3ec0678cbe5ebb57

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log

>Current Event - The Make it Rain Campaign (May 27 – June 10):
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/the_make_it_rain_campaign/

>Patch 3.3 Revenge of the Horde Information (Release date: June 7):
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/291208-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXIX-Update-Thread
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/293255-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXX-Update-Thread

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/!

Thank you grandma CG!

*kick*

naka bp

first

catpost

How do I git gud at solo que?

F'whalon "My dps is low because of my raid" Rhiki took the dip over Rheia "99th percentile" Etsaetal

LMAO GILGATARDS

Xth for you're all degerates
No not in a good way
You all need help
Highschoolers I tell you

cg's only like 19 dude

Get off my lawn
Too old.

GRANDMA

literally a foot in the grave

I want to get good at drk and make it my main but tanking new things terrifies me. How do I get good at tanking?

hello

xth for cute couples

>3 drk swords
>2 mnk fists with no mnk
>ast globe
>brd bow
>mch gun
>ranged now has 3 weapons because he took drk sword

when will the meme end

proci = sugi?

No wonder they weren't progressing with him dualboxing.

Froyo accelerates aging process by 400%

He had to beat P'roci somehow, now he has a higher item level!

Yeah but if you reverse those numbers she's 91.

Sure.

>tfw I got froyo tonight after a long time of not having it because it's a billion degrees
FUCK I'm already 30. THANKS, user.

Alright, so I've officially run out of gimmicks. Post suggestions for future gimmicks here.

That explain's Sugi's rather awful personality.

Did Selzh change hairstyles again?

Selzh would be cute if he/she wasnt into disgusting shit and was just a little crazy or clingy.

so cg is a gmilf now huh

Don't milfs and gmilfs have to be mothers?

Can you guys give me a quick rundown of the /xivg/ lore??? I don't know what's going one in here.

Thanks. :D

*wiggles brows*

I'm willing to help with that part.

no

help

whens youtube and selfie

>tfw you're so boring your EB would rather race chocobos than hang out with you

S-so about those patch notes..

>take astrologian
>Now replace luminous aether for aetherflow
>Each card draw consumes a stack but they can't use it till they enter a dreadwyrm like stance.
>The combination of the 3 cards you just drawn will determine what buff everyone on your party gets with a dozen of possible effects.

The memest of healers

he's fucking the chocobos and smelly chocobo girl racers, I guarantee it. You should put out more.

Don't talk to me or my daughter ever again.

You two remind me of The Shining.

Tank shit facing away from the party
Use your CD's

Why haven't you fanta'd into elezen /xivg/? Go into cc and make your best elezen.

what's substat priority i should focus on for my gear?

whens rarex culling

But I put out a ton...

Why's that?

Healslut domming > Crit > Det > SKS

chocobos are literally naked all the time and constantly wiggling their chocobutts. You need to try harder.

Shouldn't STR be above crit?

A reminder that catfags are the most racist race.

Theres no reason to have str as tank right now as it has the same modifier as vit.
The only reason some tanks still have str in their stuff is because str gear usually has better substats. But then
>caring about substats

But you can't meld vit accessories with more vit materia, right? Or can you?

You're literal clones if I'm not mistaken.

It's pretty cute.

Done that a long time ago user.

uhhhh
you meld str on accessories, that was the point he was making

Nope, you meld vit accessories with str and str accessories with vit.

xth for no dorky husbando with poor eyebrow grooming habits

My usual options for faces.
I've used all but the last one on my main. I just can't seem to make a face 2 (the bottom right) that I['d] like [to stick to]

Cease
I really wish I was able to level another 60, I'd keep him forever.

Who is this bedazzling bottom

Also, need a bath.

handsome male hour

But how did you know who this was?
Who are you?

Here's my try at it.

looks too dopey

The last one? Yeah. I kinda wanted a softer and younger look akin to the child npcs. That face is the only one that'll work with that.

dopey is best

i actually really like the one in the bottom right

Top right is really good. I like that one

Bottom right looks like a 19 year old DRG in training that isn't sure of herself but somehow manages to beat her superiors in the trials.

what the fuck like do people really put this obnoxious blush on their characters and think it looks good

stop

Post selfie and quote from a book

“People are always worried about what's happening next. They often find it difficult to stand still, to occupy the now without worrying about the future. People are generally not satisfied with what they have; they are very concerned with what they are going to have.”
― Garth Stein, The Art of Racing in the Rain

This post will be considered a bait and a falselfag, but as a WHM main, I can't feel happier over SCH getting nerfed. Scholar players are the most entitled fucks I ever played with. They don't help me at all, every single raid is me literally sweating to heal the fight as they cleric stance to get that 850 dps. I am sure I will develop heart problems at the age of 30 just from solo healing in FFXIV. And then the rest of the raid says "great job healersS" (plural)

I hope Yoshi shits on them so hard they'll remember whatever patch it happens in 10 years from that day. I hope they hit warriors next. Basically fuck off with pretend-to-be-dps jobs. Entitled fucks, basically not good enough to play on actual dps jobs, but they want to dps, so they pick the most cancerous jobs in the game; wars and schs. I hate you all.

First try on Elezen. Seemed cute.
Sorry it upset yah though

I agree with this.

don't put blush this ugly on ANY character, no excuses just because "it's your first try on elezen"

But they're not nerfing SCH. They're barely even hinting at the idea of it. Literally all they've said is "Fairies are strong, so it's been hard to bring WHM/AST compositions up to par."

settle your auts

i want to fuck this elezen

>He says the fairy is the most annoying part because they're constantly thinking of ways to balance it out in each patch, but he's never felt comfortable about it.
>they're constantly thinking of ways to balance it out in each patch

SOON

>tfw my Elzn is Face 2

Soon sugar, soon you'll be forced to actually do your job. We'll sweat together.

Hey guys I haven't been playing in like two months.

What hot xivg memes have I missed ? I don't want to be behind the meme curve for 3.3 . . .

"Shitposting is much more than just an idle past time while waiting for queues or the servers to come back up. It's a way of life. It's a way to express your innermost feelings without fear of judgment. It's a way to bond with kindred spirits by exchanging (You)s. It's an artform and at the same time a science which only a few will ever get to master."

-Tin Can, The Road To Shitposting
Coming out Fall 2016.

unf

yeah i don't really understand this, since they constantly puss out of giving Nocturnal AST anything good.

making Nocturnal Helios give 20% more shields than Succor isn't gonna tip the scale. Upgrade Nocturnal Sect potency boost to 10% and then apply to damaging spells, not just healing. Maybe even remove the Lightspeed attack penalty while under Nocturnal Sect, as well. Presence of Mind doesn't punish DPS, so it's fair.

These are pretty cute yeah

This part:
>"He says the fairy is the most annoying part because they're constantly thinking of ways to balance it out in each patch, but he's never felt comfortable about it."

Is not part of the interview. It's editorializing from the guy who did that shitty Reddit "recap" of the article and got half of his shit completely fucking wrong. You're regurgitating information from the guy who thought that they were buffing Ninja's RANGED damage instead of their AoE damage.

The actual proper translation is:

>(Interviewer): We see a considerable amount of astrologians now participating in savage Midas.
>Yoshida: As it stands now, astrologians with a good command of cards and Diurnal Sect can be quite strong. It's a bit easier to use the cards. It's a bit more difficult when you're using Nocturnal Sect. To avoid high competition for one healer seat, we want to work on that.
>(Interviewer): So the idea is to get them to coexist better?
>Yoshida: We want to have the combination of astrologian and white mage be easier to utilize. For scholars, their fairies are quite strong so it's a bit tough. As far as overall job balance, we consider it with each patch for all jobs, so please don't be too concerned with that.

You've taken a generic PR-style "We always take into account the balance of all classes in every patch" response and twisted it around into "We're thinking EVERY SINGLE PATCH about how to KILL THAT DAMN FAIRY". They are not the same thing.

I'll take that as a compliment~

Same..
She's my dreamgirl so I appreciate that.
Detailed, but I saw her more of a younger looking yet older sibling to a bragging and boastful younger brother. She'd work at something simple like a botanist or something but she'd teach her brother everything he knows as they grew up. He'll never admit that, and say he's self taught.
I can't make it work!

>
I bet you're french or some European.

Ever had your character commissioned, /xivg/?

Isn't it the SCH's job to assist with DPS and provide mitigative and assistive healing when needed? I feel that being limited to only healing is rather barebones.

that smug fuckin look