Maplestory General - /msg/

Rich, lucky faggots edition. Also definitely just copy pasted the old OP.

>Heroes of Maple confirmed for June, Aran and Evan revamps to occur on the 22nd. Blaster in July and Damien in August

>Current Events & News:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/10908/heroes-of-maple-free-heroic-android-pack
Pre-register before June 20th for a free perm android + heart, royal face and hair coupon, and some other shit.

maplestory.nexon.net/news/11389/maplestory-service-migration-announcement
EMS server migration with GMS coming soon. You can still play on your EMS worlds, or play on our worlds once it hits.
Cash Shop Specials:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/11562/cash-shop-specials-6-15-6-21

General Info:
>Doc is gone, let's collaborate on writing up some general info and make a new one.

Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v171+ (Updates alongside GMS). Shit.
aries.elluel.net/

>Ellinia
5x/1x/2x v162.4 Dream server. Dead.
maple.ellinia.net/
>BUDDY SUZURAN OR LEAVE NAME IN THREAD FOR A GUILD INVITE.DAWNVEIL IS DEAD LOL
THE DISCORD IS GONE AND THE WEBSITE IS TOO
4x/1x/2x v173.1 Dream/Egg hybrid. NEVER EVER.
dawnveil.net/

>Mapleroyals
Pre-BB server
4x/2x/2x
WARNING: BUCCANEER CLASS IS BROKEN UNTIL NEW SOURCE IN OPEN BETA.
Mapleroyals.com
Open beta site: beta.mapleroyals.com/

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.
Apply to Waifus/Casuals on Windia, Pay2Win/LOVE on Reboot.
maplestory.nexon.net

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/2jDK5s7x
gamersoul.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-113858.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3KxvhuLl1ak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remove Dawnveil, it's not a thing anymore.
Remove Royals, it's a meme

>remove dawnveil
Will do
>remove royals
Won't do. Multiple people on /msg/ play it. If it were 1-2 people playing it, I wouldn't include it. I added it only because I saw multiple posters mentioning playing it.

Any other changes?

Hey, it's Suzuran. Due to some extenuating circumstances, I won't be able to come back for a considerably long time. If you need any invites, post here and my guildies will get to you, probably hopefully.

Literally only Royalsfag plays royals. If we can get at least 3 more posters with proof they play Royals, I don't see why not
rip Suzu

Zazabro, me, royalsfag, raiuuuu, spooky business.

Those being only the ones that posted being in royals. Too lazy to look at the images.

And thus Ellinia settles into the earth again.
Mail you fruity faggot, stop flitting in and out when you please

Yeah, we're about 5 people on /msg/ that play Royals. Why does it bother you what's in the general? As far as pre-bb servers and "nostalgia" garbage goes Royals is probably up there. I tried Aries and Ellinia and I couldn't get into it. I can admit they're almost objectively better, but I just want to play an old school server.

dead game

Recommending Royals to someone who wants to play old school Maplestory is like recommending Ellinia to someone who wants to play GMS without the p2w aka completely inappropriate

I don't understand your analogy, but I think royals is pretty old school. Please elaborate.

What glove anvil should I meme up? I'm thinking just going for memecasters.

You can't just replace verbs or nouns with "meme" as you see fit, you piece of garbage.

Meme the meme up, you meme of meme

I hope the drawfag delivers

>me
Who the hell are you?

It wasn't me this time, guys, I swear

A mapleroyals player.

And your ign?

Plenty

Timestamped photo of you logged in on the character or gtfo

TimeToBrawl.

Why does this even matter?

>implying Plenty browses /msg/

>TimeToBrawl
Literally who?

The only thing asked for was at least 3 posters that play mapleroyals.
Nothing else.

My being a literal who has nothing to do with it.

No, I meant who the fuck are you. Newbois have no say in what does and doesn't go in the OP. We're changing it back next thread.

You can go make MapleRoyals General, if you wish.

Holy shit, please stop talking.

So that's your rebuttal?

>search Veeky Forums
>no /msg/
>I make one

The first person to get off their lazy ass and make an OP when the thread dies get to say what's in the OP.

So I'll include mapleroyals in the OP if I fucking want to, and you can either suck it up and stop bitching or get off your lazy ass and make it yourself.

>trying to assert authority on Veeky Forums
>using "we" as if you speak for anyone but your own autistic self.

Lmao

lel

no "oldboi" is even relevant on any server today

>zyzz
>plays maplestory
fuck out of here
my bad stay here where you belong why did i even come here

Holy shit this is great

Hey guys, why don't you join the new Royals Guild we made?

pastebin.com/2jDK5s7x

Because it sucks

/msg/ is literally the last people I would choose to be in a guild with, are you fucking serious? This place is horrible, and the guild chats are always just old memes and cancer.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; this is the worst general on Veeky Forums. Not katawa shoujo. Not cookie clicker. /msg/ is literal trash and I don't know why I come here anymore.

The kicker is, they're /v/bois. At least they let someone competent lead their guild this time, but it still has the same autists that spammed Royals threads on /v/ for a month to try and shill their dead guild.

While /msg/ is pretty bad, nothing tops the autism of /csgog/

Can't argue with that. I will admit they have their moments.

>/msg/ is complete ass
>continues to browse and shitpost in the thread

HOT
saved
thx u drawfag this is great

I like it, thanks drawman

oh shit, you actually delivered
good stuff man

Nice

are moon bunnies seriously the best xp at 130?

nice samefagging, even spreading them like 10 minutes apart

well done drawfag, though I can't say the same about your art

Kindly fuck off

yeah fuck off dude

Abuse. Probably hired a botter or something to max the guild out. It's like $5 and they'll get you to level 25.

You fools have fallen for my trap. I will now be taking those (You)'s, thank you very much.

Old habits die hard.

I met some pretty cool people through /msg/ like Mail/Al/Yellow/Zach, but much of /msg/ has always been pretty shit, especially when the Dream died.

literally who are those nobodies

Lurk moar newboi

okay /msg/. its clear we're not happy with any version after v.01, so what do we do

Bullshit, /msg/ hates royals and any server before big bang. We're lucky royals is even being mentioned in the OP.

dont ever mention royals again when talking about old maplestory, kid. im guessing i dont need to tell you what happens if you do.

Royals is as close to old school maple as it gets nowadays. What else do we have? MapleLegends?

who am i kidding ur right
its over
old maplestory weill nNEVER come back
thats it im going to kill myself
dont try to stop me
im going to kill ymself right now and theres nothing you can do

The guild name and guild contribution was hacked back in 2011
>gamersoul.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-113858.html
The guy who was the leader passed it onto me since he won't be on much or practically at all.
Wanted me to keep the name alive, I guess?

why do you seek attention from strangers on the internet? is it that you get none at your home?

well im posting here so what do you think, i have no friends, no family, not ev en old maplestory server, im going to kill myself now so stop replying to me because i wont be here to say anything

Actually Maplestory Global is coming out. Which is even older version using than Mapleroyals.
And it even has a functioning internet cafe.

No jump down.

You're not even going to. Why lie on the internet?

It's cool man, life sucks for everyone here too. We can all pretend we're normal though.

He's already dead.

Oh fuck, the mage squad behind maya's house is back.

im standing on the chair with the rope tied to my neck RIGHT NOW, youll regret saying that, im writing a note that your post made me kill myself, how will you feel when its on the news,
ok i wont do it

How are you typing if you're on top of your chair? Are you holding a laptop and typing with one hand? That's really impressive.

>We're unlucky royals is even being mentioned in the OP.
FTFY

i have to admit something.....

i wasn't really going to kill myself.

im sorry for lying to you guys. i just wanted to impress you and show how much i loved old maplestory. i never meant to embarass myself like this. i guess im just gonna leave...

post more maples

are you feeling the maple now mister krabs?

You're fine, don't worry.

You were so close..

What's the best MMO and why is it Mabinogi?

>mabinogi
>best
>even "good"

LMAO

Maybe if you mean "best kawaii-desu animu style mmorpg", then sure.

It's not the best mmorpg. Without even trying to think, Blade & Soul beats it by a landslide.

It is DEFINITELY not the best MMO.
Even overwa...OK it's not that bad.
Even WoW is better.

One might say "even TERA" (which I don't put in the same category as B&S) is better, but that's heavily debatable.

It depends on how "animuu" you like your anime. Honestly I think Mabinogi is better because it's slightly not as cringeworthingly animuu as TERA.

why did you even post

whats on your agenda today /msg/

art

Royals and spooky are the same hue man

OFF BY FUCKING ONE ;_;

Can confirm, I do enjoy penises in my anal cavity

Does this apply to fafnir clothes? Or is it like overall only?

Haven't played in a couple of months, how are the revamps and Blaster class?

ez scrolling
now we wait for 100% hammers

Does anyone in bera have a blood mask i can anvil? I'll pay ANYTHING

give me your royals ign

me but in my bckn

old maplestory is best

terveiset royalsfag

Then we cant do anything about it :(

What's so bad about Reboot?

Nothing famalam, it's actually better than regular p2w GMS servers, however it requires some time to farm mesos and that can either be entertaining or boring as hell for you, it depends. Also no trade not even between chars.

nothing, its the best server, except its still shit and has all the same problems new ms has, so the people who came back for it just left after a month. also you can't pay money for damage so all the payfags went back to their old servers

>except it still has all the same problems new MS has
As expected, I guess

The no trade between characters is a bit unfortunate, but not as bad as I was led to believe

I guess it means you can literally just play whatever class you want without being "forced" to pay to git gud enough to catch up though, right?

Indeed, as long as you're willing to farm mesos.
Another issue you might find is that the lack of scrolling and bonus pot has made some classes harder to fund, and impossible to cap with (assuming you care about caping) but that's somethign that's probably going to be fixed in the future since new harder bosses are coming, i expect nexon to add new means for rebooters to increase their damage output.
However this also means that you no longer can play solo story for the most part, you do require a friendly guild that can do CRA, Hmag and CPQ and other bosses with you, to make your life easier, this could be bad or good depending on who you ask, i personally like partying.

fk this nigga man

I don't mind partying for the later bosses at all; I've never really gotten to soloing Hmag before anyway.

Thanks user

holy fuck man this server is full of jews
the neb was 20% even

WEW LAD
thanks

okay /msg/ we can't get any maplestory related posting going because its shit. because of how many generals there are and the limited server space, we're next on the chopping block. think i'm joking? /ttg/ and /w*g/ are already gone. i've laid out a plan as to where we can go from here.

we change the title from /msg/ to /mccg/; short for Minecraft Cringe general. we use it as a means to share minecon cringe videos and talk about how cringey they are. anyway that's all i've got so far, hopefully the plan will coalesce or someone else will take over. i'll start.
youtube.com/watch?v=3KxvhuLl1ak