/aog/ - Attorney Online General

>What is Attorney Online?
It's an virtual chatroom/courtroom mix we use to perform improv AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Logic Battles and more!
Come join us on our server, Attorney Online Vidya!

>The Main Reference Doc (contains downloads, rules, faqs and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via guardlytheguard and lawfuldickish on twitch.

>Role Guides
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides

>Quickstart Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

Previous case:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1O-yVxq5_v_cZzK660v25QEimy5S2m0eEFtOyDfo5u4U/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1DOsyL2WmJaOYhEg2I8DNsAl4i4pqDTg2HL4qqTCnpWg/edit#
docs.google.com/document/d/1N5avJ6dlSWLojUkZSD2bflh40roDD70aMu9HH4DwkAQ/edit#
docs.google.com/document/d/1Y3uvVM18Eqh4idiHproYLe2OQ-XoDCEsi6nQAx07zuw/edit#
docs.google.com/document/d/1nJ4TOREObkmUjr73W7bsmD0-1tSUWuCWRebChaTuOXg/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1SpqrLYQZlVV4HPzGOx0iyrigrsO2yMU06UqbpClSlRI/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1PUnUZKZseKdMAmdcc_Ys3PQrQjYxpBCxz3X6zFdd4D4/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1D72v6aU-D9GHUEQQw-f4bNJqi8mD0XYNgqBzfE_2ESw/edit#heading=h.avm7xd4f523y
docs.google.com/document/d/1MkLDThMmLk07GAUl7KMDv1fMDgkfQmIuVS3EyonOI0k/edit#heading=h.eduh0zz38drk
docs.google.com/document/d/1RXXKZC08IxV-k0WjlifJovk5MXf3ctqmV1IoNs_FJK0/edit#
docs.google.com/document/d/1PxrxO4MV4DPFMmlZkCEcubSQJ2rO_df_NpjbcLJpIO0/edit#heading=h.avm7xd4f5
docs.google.com/document/d/1hmbRDMrZQKX_G7PmZ1348M_AHfFS5MOKkYWr6OGst6Q/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1ewum6D68gjmq0JriixptJYy_fEA1cLNVRdHh45TZ20Y/edit#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for no drama this time

You know half the shitposting in here is because of one person. And most of the shitposts are samefags brought on by one fucking namefag who is such a doublecrossing samefag scum who craves this secret attention brought on by the drama and shit he stirs that he does this shit not only in the thread but in cases and pretends to be names or some other namefag like the barok user or tsu user. He will multiclient the fuck out of a case just so he can get his memery in without the judge shutting his shit down. He'll use a fucking new OOC name so no one blames him but you can tell after a while by the way the fucker talks and cases that its always the same person and that namefag. I'm not gonna namedrop, because that's just what this fucker wants but you ALL KNOW WHO THE FUCK THIS GUY IS AND YOU ALL KNOW THE BULLSHIT HE HAS STIRRED UP AND ACTED OH SO INNOCENT WHILE DOING SO:

-Meming up cases with shitty testimonies
-Coming in midcase and saying shit like "I need to use restroom lol" or some stupid shit like that
-Multiclienting as half the case just to win and create his lol so ebin case wil go down in history
-Literally impersonates mods so he can halt cases for a bit and stirs up pieces of drama
-char swaps constantly in rec room to shitpost about his "shitty life", which most of it is probably a fake story for attention, the bitch
-shitposts in thread
-rigs polls to get his shitty OC in
-rigs polls for DR
-bitches about shitty 3d rips and claims he can do better but so far he's "Still working on that one char" for like 4 months now. The ass.
-Has said multiple times that he is gonna leave AO because we're "Assholes" but keeps coming back and shitposts about how bad the place is and blames lupa
-shitposts about lupa constantly
-shitposts about mod abuse constantly
-Shitposts about circlejerk
-brings up emass when it has nothing to do with fucking anything just to bring up old drama
-pretends to be lupa constantly

We all know who it is. Fucking namefag scum.

>no drama
>thread 404's

>The other thread unironically died at 75 posts

dead

deaaaaaaad

Kekechi pls go

Post captions

>75 posts
Wew lads, when's the next name fag dilemma so we can keep these stupid things off page 10?

that case was awful, i'm glad that phoenix no longer plays.

Let's talk about good namefags

Why don't more people play as stenographer?

meh
trick

me tobehonest fampai

>call a name fag good
>wow literally who?
>>naming yourself
There's no winning.
Yeah, Trick is a nice robot.

Fuck off Gato

fuckfaggot

>good
>namefags

pick 1

Fuck off Gato

(You) are a nice namefag

Lewdton, Machi, Asougi, Rhoda

Recroom garbage.

>>>>>recroom

>"let's talk about good namefags"
>mentions 4 characters

Names fcldss Gato Fuklaw Emass Everybodyyoudon'tlike

Funny how last thread was in mid-namefag drama then, yet still died.
I believe that's the joke.

Bumping this thread.
>new server chat commands have effectively removed half the reason anyone comes to these threads.

we must shitpost screencaps more often then, even if they're not funny.

Purr

What game have you got your sight on this steamsale, /aog/?

Would anyone be interested in a meta guide on how to be a successful defense player?

It'll be a guide that exploits the game's mechanics to achieve results. Some people might read it and get annoyed though since some tactics there are pretty cheap and double-faced.

>Caring about winning.

Winning in Attorney Online happens when the trial's progress is pleasing to everyone and, by the end of the trial, everyone feels like the many hours they invested into the game were worth it.

I really hope you all want to win when you play this.

>bought CK2 a week ago at $39.99
>currently on sale at 75% off
>the game plus every single add-on and DLC included from the past 4 years is on sale for $39.99

This is what I'm talking about when I say there's a meta. I'd say go ahead
Also a guide for when to play certain music could be nice, sure allegro/moderato is pretty wildly known, but things like presto might need explaining.

Planning on getting both DR games

Prepare for disappointment. They're just a shittier Ace Attorney except with none of the charm Ace Attorney characters and writing have.

Just go and play the Zero Escape series

That's good, I thought you meant winning as in when def or pros literally almost kill games just so they win.

To be honest DAs who follow my guide will usually always get not guilties because of the way they exploit the system. It is all about social engineering.

Yes, shitty, I know. Maybe if I expose all the meta in a guide, it will change. I can only hope, because I personally don't like the current meta either.

>not playing all three

As long as it's a good show and story for everyone involved, then that's great.

I just cannot stand people that will literally ruin it for everyone to get a "win"

So how is Lupa gonna get new people to join the game?

When the new client get's released :^)

>implying we depend on Lupa to survive
He already did much more than he needed to when he created the first AO thread, taught everyone how to play, then assembled a team and taught them how to manage a server.

But I like me.

>FeelsGoodMan.jpeg

docs.google.com/document/d/1O-yVxq5_v_cZzK660v25QEimy5S2m0eEFtOyDfo5u4U/edit

This is my guide. It only has the first chapter so far, I do plan to write more about actual contradiction-seeking techniques. Thoughts?

>it all boils down to being a beta cuck sycophant

If you ask a refund because the game went on sale
They will revert it and give all your money back within a couple of days

I got myself D4, AoE 2HD, Ghost Master and Typing of the Dead: Overkill
Planning for more but i don't know what to pick.

>docs.google.com/document/d/1O-yVxq5_v_cZzK660v25QEimy5S2m0eEFtOyDfo5u4U/edit

Honestly slightly disgusted by this.

If everyone reads the guide and learns from how they can be exploited, they can cover up their weaknesses and stop being exploited, so hey.

This is just a social engineering guide specialized in AO.

Personally I wouldn't use social engineering because it's sort of tryharding, but considering how seriously many others take this game, they will probably try.

YEAH, WE CAN STOP GETTING FOOLED BY THE WOOLWINE STATE PONYFUCKERS IF WE UPDATE OUR STRATS! THIS YEAR WE'LL FINALLY WIN THE ATTORNEY BOWL! BECAUSE WE'RE IN A COMPETITIVE ELITE SPORT
WOOO WOOO
VIDYA STATE BOYS REPRESENT

FIGHTING GREGS OO OO OO

Shitty cases when?

CALM DOWN

No, fuck this. Fuck it entirely. You're saying the defense should be bitches to everybody, and that's not true.

I fucking HATE sweaty lawyer Defense benches, and I especially hate a lack of confidence.

>implying a cocky defense has any chance of winning

>Kekechi

Does he even still play? He was like the only dude to use Warden and there hasn't been a Warden player in forever.

Related Note, Can we remove the unused OC?

>sweaty

>He likes muh flawless "I'M SO COCKY AND INVINCIBLE" defense benches

Have you even played AA? Damage emotes exist for a reason. Defense always starts out at a disadvantage and build their case (and their confidence) as time goes on, and near the end they're the ones in control.

If you use your cocky and confident emotes exclusively, it just makes you look like an idiot.

Honestly, starting out weak and eventually going into an unstoppable theory machine is one of the few things Names does well.

You misinterpreted the guide. It shows how you can make everyone else your own bitch with small things that can be summed up with "be nice"

He cases still like once a week but he stopped going by Kekechi in OOC. Nowadays He charfags around as Callisto Yew and participates in the absolute shit that is the rec room.

As for removing unused OC I'm not really for that. Although OC is not used as often as canon chars, they are still used. The only OC I don't think anyone but lupa uses is Snow

>if you guzzle enough semen you might have the world wrapped around your thumb

>names
>unstoppable theory machine

Anyone can say theories, if the verdict winds up being guilty, then they aren't very unstoppable.

Yep, it's exactly what it says, great reading comprehension.

>He charfags around as Callisto Yew and participates in the absolute shit that is the rec room.
Guy barely even comes into the recroom outside of when he announces his progress of ripping, and by then he's also in the thread.
He hasn't been in recroom for the last 3 weeks.

He charfags as the ron paul girl in the rec room and jerks over his waifu

docs.google.com/document/d/1DOsyL2WmJaOYhEg2I8DNsAl4i4pqDTg2HL4qqTCnpWg/edit#

docs.google.com/document/d/1N5avJ6dlSWLojUkZSD2bflh40roDD70aMu9HH4DwkAQ/edit#

docs.google.com/document/d/1Y3uvVM18Eqh4idiHproYLe2OQ-XoDCEsi6nQAx07zuw/edit#

docs.google.com/document/d/1nJ4TOREObkmUjr73W7bsmD0-1tSUWuCWRebChaTuOXg/edit

Dumb Adachiposter.

Names I literally saw you say this in game a few moments ago, stop talking in 3rd person you shit.

>one person is the only person who can say this.

That's some spicy hot memes there mate.

Why do you just have these on hand....

Unless

OBJECTION!

You, yourself, are Names!

I'm not Names.

metafags are cancer, this isn't assfaggots.

"I'm not Names." -Names 2016

>Names is the only one who played those cases.

Do you not realize that plenty of people besides Names enjoy cases with him?

>enjoying a case with names
hi names

I'm not Names and I still think Names is a good player.

Call me Names if you want. If Names is reading this, he will know I am not him.

t. Names.

I'm Names

The fact that you knew he was names proves that he isn't a good player.
A good player doesn't attach an identity to his games, nor does he play so repeatedly that you can identify him without him saying so.
Namefags are cancer and so are fags who play the same way every time.

and i'll counter with 4 cases of my own

docs.google.com/document/d/1SpqrLYQZlVV4HPzGOx0iyrigrsO2yMU06UqbpClSlRI/edit

docs.google.com/document/d/1PUnUZKZseKdMAmdcc_Ys3PQrQjYxpBCxz3X6zFdd4D4/edit

docs.google.com/document/d/1D72v6aU-D9GHUEQQw-f4bNJqi8mD0XYNgqBzfE_2ESw/edit#heading=h.avm7xd4f523y

docs.google.com/document/d/1MkLDThMmLk07GAUl7KMDv1fMDgkfQmIuVS3EyonOI0k/edit#heading=h.eduh0zz38drk

The dumbest thing I've read today

Your point?

People have good cases and bad cases.

docs.google.com/document/d/1RXXKZC08IxV-k0WjlifJovk5MXf3ctqmV1IoNs_FJK0/edit#

docs.google.com/document/d/1PxrxO4MV4DPFMmlZkCEcubSQJ2rO_df_NpjbcLJpIO0/edit#heading=h.avm7xd4f5

docs.google.com/document/d/1hmbRDMrZQKX_G7PmZ1348M_AHfFS5MOKkYWr6OGst6Q/edit

docs.google.com/document/d/1ewum6D68gjmq0JriixptJYy_fEA1cLNVRdHh45TZ20Y/edit#

Here's a few more though, the good outweighs the bad.

Dumb Adachiposter.

>the good outweighs the bad

we're talking about Names here

Boy I sure love this shitposting, it truly attracts more people to the game when we talk about dumb shit that doesn't matter.

>He lets his preconceived notions about a player cloud him from the facts.

Names is a shit player, though.

>preconceived

they exist for a reason, pal.

Nine documents exist to say otherwise. You can bury your head in the sand all you like, but that won't change the fact that he's not bad.

To whoever has a pure heart and is reading this, is there any actual way to make the shitposters leave the thread?

It'd be good to have a healthy thread where we have some good discussion about cases and AA.

>not bad
>has abandoned me and my bench multiple times

yeah i'm gonna dislike a guy for absolutely zero reasons

fuck off names.

That wasn't him, he only plays Young Mia.

Try again.

>he only plays young mia
>has played maya before
>has played white multiple times
>has played godot
>has played young ema and old ema

have you actually cased with him?

The point is that he has never played older Mia, and thus you cannot accurately say that this screenshot is of Names.

Checkmate, Wright.

>"he only plays young mia"
>"no"
>"W-WELL"

>He hasn't rebutted the claim that he has never played Older Mia
>He thinks I was referring to "he only plays young Mia" in the sense that he never plays other characters, rather than he only plays that VERSION of Mia
>He's THIS DENSE

only: adverb
without others or anything further; alone; solely; exclusively:

>only plays young mia
>gets told otherwise
>trying to backpedal and move the goalposts

face it, you don't know what you're talking about, and have nothing to add to the conversation because you're ignorant on the matter.

Not the person you are discussing with but you can't play both Mia and Younger Mia at the same time unless you iniswap.

>"box"