/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us
>Best "main" edition
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeJQ9V-_ceY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for best sensibility in ps4?

hana song

Default is x30/y15

Remove Reaper

>playing Mercy
>push the payload episode
>no one is on it but me
>actually, no one is anywhere near it, they're all at war with each other by spawn or someshit while I ride the car
>someone finally shows up and kills me
>start heading back to the payload because there's only ~12 meters left to get to victory
>notice I don't see my teammates anywhere
>....?
>????
>check playerlist
>I'm alone except for one single enemy Bastion
>They all DC'd
>whatthefuck
>get on the payload as people join the game
>tic-tac gun the Bastion to death while people begin character picking
>get payload in
>win
But why?

Anyways! You have to bodyswap with any member of the Overwatch cast you wanna swap with. Doesn't matter who. You'll just get to be in their body for a month. Who do you pick?

How pros are setting?

Tracer, so I could set it up to have her off herself right at the swap back

>ps4
>pros

D.Va buffs tomorrow, right? RIGHT? please

>up 4 ranks tonight
finally some luck with the retard lottery, Jesus Christ
didn't have a single leaver in 6 matches

Fuck you Mei you ckink popsicle humping retard. Shove your wall up your gaping ass cavity and never take it back because you are shit with them!
Fuck you Pharah, fuck you with a brick. Justice..ughh. Justice rein...ughhhh. You don't have to fucking telegraph your q by hovering in front of widowmaker for five seconds.
Fuck you Rheinheardt you senile son of a bitch. Your shield should be used at least sometimes, as smacking people with a hammer for two whole seconds before dying from the turrets may not be the best application of your skills.
Fuck you Mercy you slutty piece of floating shit. If you want to put your pistol to good use so much - put it in your mouth and pull the trigger.
Fuck you Hanzo, you anime loving cocksucker. Spamming left click all match instead of drawing your bow is a very poor attempt at cosplaying junkrat
>52% of team's damage. I tried to be a soldier now. Fuck me too.
Sorry for the blogpost, had to vent after the most retarded match of my life.

35/35 for long range heroes
50/50 for close/medium range
75/50 for reinhardt, symmetra, winston, and tracer

>yesterday
>8 game lose streak
>retards, retards everywhere
>fuck it's lets try """""competitive"""""
>exactly the fucking same, except your cannot just leave, and added dumb slav slaving on the voice chat

Any girl would be OK.

>dropped from 68 to 63 in one day
JUST

Do people actually struggle vs Mei? She is never picked at all in my matches so I don't get the hate

SUMMER SKINS WHEN?
>Tracer
Orange/yellow bikini with side-tie bottoms
>Pharah
Black bikini with sports bra and boyshorts
>Mercy
V-cut white one-piece
>Widowmaker
Skimpy violet bikini with halter top
>D.Va
Classic blue/pink bikini
>Mei
Some bikini that embarrasses her because it can't fully contain her thiccness
>Zarya
SPETSNAZ wetsuit

>lose first point on hollywood due to mercy pocketing our shit fucking pharah
>call pharah shit and say how unlucky it is for mercy to pocket her of all people
>she pockets me as mccree and we fucking shitstomp them on the 2nd point
>mercy does a "user why'd you go to the enemy team :(" on the next map

healsluts stop your catfishing its 2016

>2 instapick Genji
>"please let me play him"
>lose

>YA LO LEE
>Reinhardt with 3 gold medals
>team does jack shit including rank 58 Pharah that does nothing of use
>payload is 2 meters away from checkpoint because no one is capable of pushing
>sides switch
>enemy team steamrolls ours and wins
>still 3 golds by the end of the match

>Hollywood attack
>hanzo
>other guy picks WM
>neither switch before the match starts
>leave

How's that competitive going, anons?

usually genji mains who aren't used to be stopped

W-why?

>Rank 58
You expect them to be good or what?

depends on the whoever is struggling and mei, average retard cannot grasp the concept of not staying close and strafing, a good mei will be a major pain in the ass too

the only people that struggle against mei are literal retards and squishies that believe shes better than winston

In his defense, Rank 58 is much higher than average, so it's a reasonable expectation

Come on, Blizzard, I'm ready for summer

>No link to this thread in the previous thread

get aids

Reminder that Tracer can literally fuck herself and doesn't need anyone's help from the Overwatch cast and certainly not yours

People are so mean in competitive.

shhh, it's that "if they are less rank than pros then they are shit" meme

so go and quickplay then you fucking rank 30 pussy

Post lewd Widowmaker

I think Mei is annoying because it's hard to finish her off at long range, and it gets worse if it's a good one who uses their alt fire a lot

It was more the fact that im rank 66 and still pretty bad

That sounds like the worst idea ever, who is gonna keep tanks in check then? Don't you dare say unnerf McCree either.

>Rank 58 is much higher than average
My friend is 58 and still locks bastion on anubis and 66. Sometimes even on attack. "Ima counter that rein bastion and kill them first"

there's literally nothing wrong with bastion on attack

on payload maps maybe

While Blizzard created a pretty good game, here is your reminder that:

>Each map has only one fucking mode, whereas the maps could easily support multiple mode
>There is no MOBA mode even though MOBA Overwatch would be fun
>There is NO CAPTURE THE FLAG mode

Are they just phoning it in at this point or?

>rank 58
>deranking hard
>get placed vs. 2/6 of Envyus
>get stomped hard
>next game get placed with rank 71 that just dicks around at point B while we're still pushing A

What did I do to deserve this?

>capture the flag mode
how would that be balanced with all the mobility.
Even if you remove the ability of mobility while carrying the flag you will see 6 zarya comps just trading shields to the flag carrier

How many loved ones would you sacrifice to the Egyptian gods for a pharah gf?

>reminding me there will never be a Tron 3

So fucking depressed dude

I don't struggle, her ice cube triggers me though

>went from up 52 to 58 today
NICE TRY FORCED 50

I'LL CARRY ALL OF THE HANZOS AND GENJIS YOU GIVE ME WITHOUT A PROBLEM

MOBA Overwatch would be on the level of Cthulu nightmares, think of all the idiots you've ran into, now imagine them feeding a Zarya or Avenueswine or a Tracer.

Maybe a weekly brawl with lucio tracer genji and pharah?

-there is MOBA mode, it's a weekly brawl mode
-kill yourself if you want ctf garbage in OW, or at all anywhere

>went from 47 to 58 because retards (on either team)
>went down to 53 because retards (on my team mainly)
58 is the cursed number

Enemy has to get the flag, and get out. Could easily implement a small timer that makes them vulnerable trying to pick up the flag so they don't just zip in and out as Tracer.

Still requires multiple caps to win a round - nothing wrong with having a CTF mode where it's first to 5, and each team is going to get captures in.

>Zarya
Same reason you don't see 6 Zarya's on KOTH, or any other game mode.

Flag carrier can't use mobility skills or be buffed by teammates. Pretty easy fix man

so then every flag carrier is a reinhardt, great

None I'd prefer a Zarya gf

>One of the oldest modes in gaming, CTF, is garbage
>not wanting more variety in OW

TIME TESTED MECHANICS FAGGOT GET OVER IT AND HAVE FUN

so genji then?

I'll be honest I wouldn't play a ctf mode but I can how it could effectively be implemented, but this is Blizzard so it won't, it'd be a god damn shit show.

Are there any good Lucio videos where he does a lot of speed boosting? Preferably the kind where his teammates benefit a lot from the added speed.

I am entirely convinced that Reinhardt is the sole best way if winning competitive matches in the retard brackets

Are you strong enough to lift her?

>go 5 rein 1 lucio on Dorado attack
>rip ass like a herd of angry rhinos
QP can be fun guys

>Have a team elimination mode of multiple rounds (best out of 9?) where you spawn in, have one life, and have to complete an objective

Shit would be retarded and crazy stupid. I wouldn't mind something like this being a brawl.

thanks /fgg/

One day I may.

Which map has the best spawn room and why is it Numbani?

Any mobility skill drops the flag immediately, the maps have several chokepoints and/or falling hazards, the flag can easily be assaulted from multiple openings.

Can't really elaborate it - all that comes to mind is a mix of UT and Tribes CTF.

solo queuing rein sounds fucking AWFUL

Nah, tryhardt is pretty easymode

Lucio is better for solo. People benefit from healing by existing, nobody benefits from a shield they don't hide behind

In what world would genji make a good flag carrier?

Keep the mobility skills as part of it, I'm totally okay with someone like Winston zipping in and out - if you do however, you have to account for it in other ways

Either have a delay in picking up the flag (1-2 seconds) or flag resets automatically on death, can not be dropped / passed to another team mate... Possibly both.

But I'm okay with some Tribes level bullshit of someone dropping in and getting out super fast.

reinhardt is probably the most consistent solo queue you can have because even the most retarded of retards understand what he does

I love dropping into a losing game, see they need a tank and going ham as Reinhardt. Don't know how many games I've pulled out of my ass by swing my fuck you hammer around, firestriking and charging bitches into paste. More often then not it throws the enemy off enough to finish out that last bit of time and win.

how does this make any sense, any vegetable could play Lucio at his skill floor

you're supposed to play heroes that can carry well in solo

tfw 3 legendary Genji skins but I am terrible as him

Should I use my amplify to heal during pushes, or to run away when my team inevitably gets shit on?

Double jump, wall climb and one of the most fast characters? Those are not abilities and cannot be taken away unless they remove jumping entirely. And he can deflect in emergency

QP is now a place to practice instalock Genji and git gud.

it's certainly not enjoyable most of the time, but it undeniably works, I've pulled myself from 44 to 52 in the last 3 days playing almost entirely Reinhardt, people(read:retards) don't really know how to respond when 10 tons of German efficiency crashes into them and murders half their team
yeah, but I hate playing the dubstep negro

Don't worry you will get some duplicates ^_^

If you play a good Reinhardt, he is by far one of the best characters you can use to contribute to a bad team.

He is forced to be in the center of the battlefield, at the line of scrimmage, and is a giant fucking beacon that draws enemies attention. In short, he is a big neon flashing sign that says "Everything going on in the match is happening here, so look this way faggots"

Having a bad Reinhardt sucks ass, but if you have a good Reinhardt, it's like having a support character who raises the IQ of your team just a little bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=NeJQ9V-_ceY

> tfw Young Genji and Sparrow
> tfw I never play Genji

>NO CAPTURE THE FLAG
2 fort when

>2 Lucio, 4 Rein
>one heal one speed
>healthy angry hammerslamming rhinos

I use speed boost without amp during pushes and swap to healing once people take some hits. That extra mobility seems to help in fights.

He's going to get fucking smoked on the way to or from the flag. You have to deal with Roadpork, Torb, Sym, Bastion, and anyone else who can put him in the ground once they get a glimpse of him.

The most sensible thing to do would be getting it on PC

>only legendaries are for zenyatta and widow
>i don't ever play zenyatta and i suck at widow

>buy T.racer
>Next box is Ultraviolet

Nice RNG blizzdrones. I should have bought Lionhardt

>"D.va online"
Oh, the sweet sweet sound of defeat

>Junkrat rocket jumping onto the ledge
>Mei using the wall to immediately boost herself onto the ledge
>Reinhardt charging the bridge because fuck it we'll do it live

muh dik

I have all of Widowmaker's legendaries, and while I'm good at her, I..don't like playing her. At all. I've got six hours on her and an 80% winrate + 70% accuracy, but she's so fucking boring. Tracer is more fun.

Save us from this hell, Blizzard.

>Ultraviolet
You wouldn't have used it even if you didn't buy the other right?

Her recast timer on her batman hook needs to be cut in half so you can zip around the map for maximum fun.

New game modes should be

Arena (TDM where if you die you don't respawn. Your team wins if everyone on the opposing team dies. If the fighting takes too long a control point unlocks. If you cap it your team wins.)
3 CP (If you're not familiar with 5 cp, you fight to capture the neutral middle point which unlocks the opposing team's control point. Reduced to 3 since this game is 6v6.)
Payload Race
Payload Tug of War
Reverse Hybrid (Payload -> Cp. Actually this takes very good map design to prevent it from being terrible and full of stall tactics. I wouldn't trust Blizzard.)

Ctf would need a lot of failsafes to stop it from being slow.

A partial solution to that is giving a discord orb type debuff that starts after 1 minute and progressively gets worse. This is to prevent turtling. At some point your tankiness won't matter.

And Lucio-ohs does just that, helping squishies take that extra hit they need to kill their opponent

Overwatch by any means isnt a good game.

They intended to make it an MMO and fucked everything over to make it a moba-shooter hybrid to cater the casual audience while getting pressured from competitive monkeys, which ended up in this horrible mess we see today.

Just buy more loot boxes for a chance at the skins you want :^)