Robots replace us soon
Long wheelbase is for posers
Pepsi is black
44 tonnes
Trade school is a better option
21 but most likely 23

ok that image is so fucking funny oh my god

Kek @ image

Anybody ever hear anything on these jobs? I think they drive straight trucks most of the time though.

44 TONNES

got in a very minor accident (clipped a cars ass end breaking its tail light) looking at the dot chart it doesn't say i will be piss tested should i take fake piss for full pre caution tomorrow? i blazed on 420

>be trucker
>driving truck
>waiting to make left turn at intersection
>here comes swift trying to right turn onto street I'm on
>driver and I make eye contact
>I look at curb and his tandems
>he looks at same in his mirror
>it's a little tight, but he should be able to make it
>drags trailer over curb without even trying to swig wide
Damnit Swift, I try not to give you shit, but sometimes it's like you're trying to encourage the stereotypes. At least he hit the curb instead of my truck

Why don't you do UPS or a uniform company? Those guys make tons of money

You's a dumbass for blazing. If you fail a DOT drop, it sucks so much. I hope you have a couple grand laying around for classes and 2 months free to take them. Well, of course you will have 2 months free because you won't have a job until you get through all the classes and BS.

But you may not get tested. I never got tested when my trailer fucked that lady's car. It wasn't my fault though. Especially because of how that lady was parked, maybe they will understand and not feel the need to test. Also I think they normally test you immediately after the accident if they are going to.

Start chugging water if you are concerned.

UPS? I think you gotta start from the bottom if you ever want to drive their bulk trucks. Fuck that. I might as well stay at Pepsi if it's gonna take 10 years to get a decent position at a company.

yeah i know i probably smoked like a ounce in a day too and thanks fampam, never been randomed by dot yet have you?

Just through work. But only once in over 2 years. Every few months they grab a group of 3-4 random people. I wouldn't even chance it though because the shit they put you through if you fail is so horrible. If you fail a DOT drop, you might as well quit driving.

what if i refuse and claim uh freedoms does that count as a fail

I'm sure it does. You're in the US I assume? Part of carrying a CDL is being willing to take a drug or alcohol test whenever they want you to. Driving a commercial vehicle is not a "God-given right!"

>its an user accidentally told the company he was going to work for he was available when he was actually quite busy and not able to work yet episode

They ever breathalize you first thing in the morning? Also I kept looking for the truck thread, dat fucking picture. I was looking for another 18 wheeler pic

Let me preface this by saying that I really like this company (Forward Air). Basically been around them my whole life, and hope to drive for them someday. That said, they do some of the most retarded shit I've ever seen.

>Truck loaded here that's from Atlanta to go back to Atlanta
>Dispatch: "Let's divert that driver to Orlando so he can drop off that Atlanta load for a driver and pick up ANOTHER Atlanta load there to carry on home."
>Pic related: Everyone's reaction at the terminal to this autism.

I never have wish they would only do that than piss test though I love me some ganja man

That's not 2D

>posting a pony

Will this ride ever end?

W-kun what terminal do you run out of?

Swift's El Paso, TX terminal.

Ewwww. I run local out of Memphis now

Now? Where were you before?

OTR out of Memphis. I switched to the shuttle a few weeks ago.

Well fuck, I'd be happy to just run regional. How'd you cop a position like that?

I'd been here a while. Rubbing elbows with the office staff here and there and it was pretty easy. It's amazing what taking a shower and brushing your teeth does to your perception as a driver

Wew lad, good thing the only two things I keep up with are hygiene and simulcast anime.

I should probably poke around for a local or regional position.

Aside from the local stuff at the broker I didn't think ELP had regional stuff. Have you considered changing terminals to Lancaster or Houston? Or is that too far from home

Yeah that's a pretty ridiculous drive. I don't really mind my position for now, I'd like a local job but I'm not in a hurry.

Cpm cuck s m h

/dat/ told to me to ask here
Want a gud entry Level UHF CB Radio
Mit looking for a Bundle since I already have a Magnet Mount with antenna
Is there something the pros would recommend?
I don't mind paying a bit more of it's good value

maybe if you truckers weren't always leading to terrible accidents in your building-turned-auto, you might have some job security

imho, too many negroes, not enough sound-minded white people

as a white who is frustrated as hell with the negros, I will vouche that they can drive. The spics can't drive for shit. Mexicans and south Americans are terrible drivers. Blacks are surprisingly good at it. They're slow as all fuck, but they get the job done.

My work truck is an auto, do you think of me differently?

Like a swing lift container truck. Fuck them twist lock pilots, they are all boxheads.

I'd tongue punch her fartbox

These cunts here in seppoland still use the shit 27meg band mate.

Sorry bruh, but I do have a bretty gud driving record.

Nah, not me. But we did have some driver-trainer (kinda a relief driver) and he had been around for years. Came in smellin like booze one morning like a year ago and they brought him to Concentra and made him blow. Canned his ass right there. I think there was a series of events that led up to that though.

hell yeah nigga is a cartoon

You sure are an ugly nigger

These Facebook memes are getting pretty fresh.

>this is pepsifags son

>Complains about ponies
>Is basically /a/.

We're both stuck on Mr. Bones wild semi, you know.

how can that drawn shit make your penis hard

He is a wizard.

Who said I was complaining?

Do modern truck gearboxes have synchros?

Very easily, that's how.

European, yes
American, no

So looking at getting my cdl this summer. Might be able to get it as a free training from a grant that put people in the state into the workforce, and i'm a vet.

I have a fiance who said if i'm gone most of the time were done.

What and where should I also be looking at that lets me be home everynight? Any 9-5, or like 10pm-5am's? I'm also going to start a tech school for HVAC next fall at night from 5-9pm so I'd like to work part/full time.

Need some knowledge my soon to be truckerfag bros

This is true. Have an animoo girl as an apology.

Well if you're a vet that gives you some kind of a leg up over your regular Joe Blow, still I doubt you'll find any tractor+trailer local work that gets you home every night, easily can find that kind of work on straight trucks though. See if you can luck out like our resident Lowe'sfag, check your nearest Lowe's and see if they still run their own flatbed straight truck for customer deliveries.

Op of this post here they fucked me been chugging water like madman waiting at drug place s m h

Go haul dirt or demo debris for construction company easy peezy mula

Maybe that'll teach you about not being a druggie.

Good luck. Have fun if you fail. Better start applying to deliver pizzas.

He's like 8. Actually idk how old he is, but coworker dude is 23 so he had the kid really early. He gonna be a grandpa before I'm a dad.

A pepsifag's son. My coworkers kid. Got his first largemouth on Sunday.

Fuck I'm scared man so if I fail they take my cdl? Will I still have a normal license? Fucking bs damage was only like ~$200 I didn't want to tell them according to the flow chart I didnt even have to be tested

You can't drive again until you go through a ton of BS classes. It's a long and expensive process. You woulda been better off checking yourself into rehab for a week the second you thought they would test you.

How expensive

It ended up being over $2000 for me and took like 2 months.

It depends though. Because first thing they make you do after you fail is go talk to some "Substance Abuse Professional" which was $500 alone to fill out some little survey and talk to them for 10min. Then they reccommend classes and maybe AA meetings. The classes get expensive, but it depends how many hours they assign you. That was like $1600, and would've been more expensive if I weren't living with my mom and not working at the time.

That's not to bad I'm pretty valuable to my company so I think they will help me out too I took some shit called omni and chugged lots of water hope it worked only time will tell

You forgot about the random drug tests you'll have to pay for for a one year probationary period after the offense.

>I'm pretty valuable to my company so I think they will help me out
Not once they find out you're a drug addict. They're legally obliged to drop you like a hot pocket.

Welp looks like I'm a drug dealer now can i apply for unemployment

Can you even do it if you get fired?

If you fail, ask the Substance Abuse Professional or your company what will happen if you check into rehab immediately.

>tfw failed 3 drug tests over 14 years at my job, and still employed.

Where they dot tho?

Driving a truck?

A lot of this stuff has nothing to do with your employer, it is DOT and the gubbermint.

Construction, but I'm held to the same standard as D.O.T. testing

To the best of my knowledge,no. I think you can get support for job searching for 2 months thru work source tho.
> what IS it?

So your testing is all through DOT and FMCSA?

I'm construction too and only 21 I make my company lots of money but fuck I'm still sweating bullets pic related is the dumb cunt that caused this not me srs

>mfw even interstate didn't know what it was and tried to kill it.

And do you hold a CDL?

I almost killed this booghady a few weeks ago

No clue what that thing is

My yearly and all randoms are ten panel tests done at same facilities, sent to the same labs. Just a different name for the program I'm in (CCS)

No CDL.
I'm going by what I was told at the collection site, that supposedly the testing standards for me are the same as DOT.

You would have been blacklisted if you even scraped that thing

That's what I thought. It's quite a bit different as far as what they do afterwards. It would be really, really difficult (and expensive) to continue driving a truck after failing 3 DOT drug tests.

Everybody gets tested at the same facilities whether pre-employment of whatever.

That is still the silliest car I've ever seen. If you had hit it you shoulda adorned the truck with its corpse

Ehh, Pepsi has good insurance. It was funny though because 3 lanes merge into one right there so as I was taking out my phone to get a pic of it, dude raced in front of me and slammed on the brakes.

It wasn't really that close or anything.

Anybody ever figure out what pic related was? It was being towed behind some flatbed on a ball and hitch, not even a fifth wheel or one of those pintle hook deals.

It looks like a chevy malibu ute

I think it may be a poor persons attempt at one.

It's a vat for a mobile cement factory

Makes sense since it looked like the wheels were permanently attached so they could move it a lot.

I was suprised it was being towed by a damn ball hitch. The thing was big.

They're mostly air. Probably lighter than a rv

This. Designed to be hauled around easily when empty. I think the ones around here are designed to just be dumped onto a flatbed, though, since they have cranes there ANYWAY.

How do you prevent your back from getting destroyed from sitting for most of the day?

Squats and oats

By adjusting the seat properly

I had created a new thread yesterday and what I had linked in the last thread was legit. Wonder why it got canned.

Just got off the phone with Roehl, I'm gonna take it.

Ayy

A question. If someone flips one of their trucks, is it a roehlover?

It's pronounced "rail." Lol. If I move a large beam rifle for a Gundam, does that make it a Roehl gun?

But 'roe' is pronounced like 'row', as in 'cod roe'. And 'hl' is usually a silent H.

Service roads on their property would be roehl roads?

Well you know how foreign surnames go. Also kek.

> I merge

Lawl
Lawl
Lawl