/indie/ - Indie Games General

Pretty Dress Edition

Last Thread: >What the fuck is this
/indie/ is the general for all indie games, such as LISA, Yume Nikki, OFF, Middens, Underrail, Machinarium, DashBored, Braid, Limbo, Axiom Verge, Guacamelee, The Desolate Hope, Burrito Galaxy,Cookie Clicker, Stardew Valley, etc.

Mobile or consoles, flash or unity, freeware or early access. This place is a home for the indie game community and indie games that don't have a home. So be free to talk and share all your hidden gems, forgotten games and starving devs here.

>Can I talk about games that already have a general?
We mostly discuss games that are not popular enough for their own threads (since they have no other home in Veeky Forums), however, all indie games are allowed. So talk about them if you want, but don't overdo it since you already have other generals for that.

>How can I contribute?
All we need right now is people to talk about their loved indies, so don't be afraid to post, bump and reply your fellow anons. Also we're looking for anons to make new pastebins/wikis/images and update the ones already made. And please give lots of feel, love, kind and nice to everyone, except namefags.

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/ZbG0JPSn

>Booru
indiegame.booru.org

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/indiegamesgeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wGFpMPgSbB4
youtu.be/nsvAYmkftwY
youtu.be/LIUo94baH4g
youtu.be/FhVHMZ-WcT8
veekyforums.com/thread/146846467/video-games/indie-indie-games-general.html
just-some-user.tumblr.com/post/147972892269/blood-and-bacon
youtube.com/watch?v=_nCLYey-5eU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>-Pray for the return of TIGDB
Who was that?

Anyone got any Off analysis' or theories?

I think that Hugo created the Batter out of his will to die It's not like he was really that against it when batter killed him

Threadly reminder Undertale is globalist propaganda.

Yes

>>>/utg/

We need what ever we can get to live.

What is she learning to do?

No

Why not? Undertale already has a general and you aren't adding to the discussion with your chara post

>user who steals your items
>Hate Box labeled AGDG
What did he mean by this?

What game is that?

What if wayne was the fallen child.

I just finished Nuclear Throne (well, killed the throne) is less than 2 hours, on I think my 15th-20th try. No OP mutations or anything, just an auto-crossbow. Should I feel pride?

No. Dev cucked the community and took your money.

How?

That general is owned by fags, mutants, and millennials, and Chara is banned there.

I think I'll stay here instead.

He "moved on" and will never finish updating the game.

What needs finishing besides the bugs? I don't play the game so I'm out of the loop about it.

What do we know about Wayne?

He's got the munchies.

IRC Charautist cabal isnt welcome in /utg/

Vampire of the Sands

Anyone working on a game?

Go to AGDG for that kind of stuff, yeah? Not sure the point of posting here

Well I mean they would still count as indie games. Plus it's not like anyone's talking about anything else really.

I know what you mean, but there's a thread just for amateur indie devs, so I don't see the point of bringing that discussion here

So what should we talk about then?

Indie games.
I'm not being super hostile or saying you should stop posting or anything, I'm just saying, if you want to talk about people working on games, there's a thread for that. No point bringing it up here.

but dude, /agdg/ doesn't alk about games
They just shitpost about engines and shitpost games that they didn't make

That's just being dramatic. It's not a big deal though. I just wasn't even sure if you knew agdg existed in the first place. I'm not gonna try and stop the discussion here. This is already kind of awkward.

Oh no, sorry I didn't mean to come off rude about it. I'll stop posting and asking about that sorta thing then since it's getting on peoples nerves.

I'm the only one who replied and it's not on my nerves, don't worry about it

So anyone got any good indie game OSTs?
youtu.be/wGFpMPgSbB4

Anyone got any indie game OSTs that arent electronic bleep bloop garbage

youtu.be/nsvAYmkftwY

You either die a hero or gift someone bad rats on steam
youtu.be/LIUo94baH4g

Anyone ever get SShonen Idle Z to run?

/indie/ needs a bullet

In Underrail, what do you guys think about the Oculus? Do you think ayy lmaos made it, or is it some weird eldritch thing from the future?

Reminder that it doesn't matter because it has a sexy spidergirl.

I think Tchort made it.

spider girl a shit

Chara a best
best waifu
best sisterfu
best motherfu
best daughterfu
best beautiful red-eyed angelfu

Chara should've been the player avatar desu
squinty eyed chink is disgusting

How babbies form. Mash em together

youtu.be/FhVHMZ-WcT8

This needs a sequel where she explores her sexuality with a boy from school

Wasn't she not even made by Toby Cux tho

Chara is like Buddy, an edgelord only fit for babymaking.

Yeah, she was made by the artist for a webcomic called Ava's Demon, I never read it though. I think she was a kickstarter character like So Sorry and Glyde. There is a thread about So Sorry in /trash/. It's kind of weird how Muffet gets so much love, and So Sorry gets so much hate, while Glyde seems to have largely stayed out of the eyes of the undertale fanbase.

Chara was a boy and Asriel's (who is a faggot) boyfriend

t. asrielfag

Glyde was literally just a sperm around a disc, so at about the same level of deep design of Toby's own monsters.

Most Asrielfags cuckold Chara with the ternary memesexual chink.

I'd say Glyde gets ignored because of how out of the way he is, but then So Sorry is out of the way too. I guess Glyde requires some skill to find compared to finding SoSorry if you already spoiled yourself on secrets.
I'm pretty sure most attention SoSorry gets, both love and hate, is from people who havent even seen it in game or even played the game.

It's because So Sorry's a furry inflation self insert and muffet's sorta part of the story and is a cute spider with no real weird fetishes attached to her from my understanding. Ironically the guy who made so sorry didn't even want to put anything in the game but Toby said he'd feel bad if he didn't so he tried to make him as out of the way and obscure as possible, and look how well that turned out. Also Glyde's just a weird fish that acts like an Ice Cap. Sad too because out of context so sorry sorta fits the game, plus he's not really fetish bait in game. You really have to do a lot just to find out completely about the character.

>Quadrilateral Cowboy is out
neat. Demo was pretty cool. Hope the full game lives up to it and isnt another SuperHot

veekyforums.com/thread/146846467/video-games/indie-indie-games-general.html
wait wtf

?

Sheeky and veeky are some weird text only archive of /tv/ and some vidya boards. It turns post numbers into names.
I dont know what the point of it is.

That's really odd. I guess to pass the content off as their own, like a hobo digging through someone's garbage? I dunno.

Hey everyanon, I've posted a review on my tumblr blog/archive that I wrote while the thread was dead. If you want to check it out, here's the link: just-some-user.tumblr.com/post/147972892269/blood-and-bacon

Does anyone know what's the deal with the patron at the hanging rat bar? She feels like a kickstarter character.

Oh wow I thought you died. Glad you're not.

If they make it look like a real active forum they can charge google a lot for advertisements. Plus since no images they can get more SFW advertisers.
Mods are likely in on this because they ban you for doxing if you even post the WHOIS on the site.

Pretty generous. Makes me rethink passing it over as simple kusoge

Nice to know someone missed me. But don't worry I'm not dead, just a bit drained on inspiration and motivation.

I can't blame you, it's pretty crappy looking but it's also damn dumb fun.

How odd.

My president is Chuck Heston

NTT's next update will add spriteloading to the game.

Do you play SV with mods?
Do you have problems with clashing styles? (for instance using an anime portrait mod)

I'm playing Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea, and, holy shit, its easy as hell. I've never had to use a healing spell in the entire game, the only issue was MP which sometimes got pretty low.

These small babies fight my battles for me

cracked NTT when

I've been fucking stuck on this level for a few months now. Fucking how

Is it fun though?

Heads up, get all the tickets. It's actually important. Also don't kill that guy.

batter is cute!

not really. you can spam the same spells over and over and kill every enemy and then the boss
the story and stuff is good, but the music is 10/10

Fuck it. I'm fucking done with this game I might as well look it up the ending on Youtube or some shit.

batter is black

Got a lotta dark undertones though I'm guessing considering the guy also made Mogeko Castle.

Sugar calls Batter a duck because His hat looks like a duck

You know, I probably should have asked this with the first video - is The Last Federation /indie/?

youtube.com/watch?v=_nCLYey-5eU

Probably for the best. It's a propaganda game that was praised by Zoe Quinn. Better to get a refund and just watch it on YouTube than to give money to a cultural Marxist.

It's all in Hugo's head, the batter is the disease killing him

I only bought it because I like the soundtrack

>It's a propaganda game
explain

Yes. I try to get all the villagers as identical in style as possible. Though, some of the best bachelor and bachelorette mods are done by artists who dont do some or any of the villagers, so I usually make an exception for my waifu only.

An indie game that perfectly describes everyone who waited years for it to come out. Beautiful

For fuck's sake, two hours in to La Mulana and I'm stuck on the first boss. When he launches you into the air after jumping out of the water you have to be so close to hit him that it's hard not to collide with his goddamn face, and not to mention I swear to goodness that I've hit him at least fifteen times in one life and his pattern didn't even change so I'm guessing I haven't gotten anywhere near to beating him yet.

That doesn't even make sense.

you were the one who said it, not me

Official Elliot portrait+sprite was the weirdest shit.

Anything praised by a cultural Marxist is propaganda. No exceptions.

They are not me. is me.

I forget so much that I don't even know which boss you're even referring to... but I remember that there's often an item that makes a given boss fight much easier.

This piece of garbage

Under that logic, couldn't Marxists actually use this as a tactic to artificially discredit certain subjects in the eyes of the Right, even ones that have no connection whatsoever to Marxism?

Couldn't, for example, some sly Marxist make a statement in support of Donald Trump, and in doing so, obligate everyone on the Right to disavow him because he was "praised by a Marxist"?

Oh the new one. I forgot that shit even exists.

Time to go marathon that video game like a fat sack of crap!

I dont even remember how I beat him, just that it was hard. Maybe I magdumped the revolver into him