Who here /noautoloan/? Also, no debt general. Shit is amazing

Who here /noautoloan/? Also, no debt general. Shit is amazing.

My wife is in debt on her car. But she wanted a newer car.
Meanwhile I have 2 cars and a motorcycle that are payed off.

>still in college
Rack up those debt all you want, I'm moving to Bolivia so I can rob banks

I have taken out multiple loans. I also own a nice car and two motorcycles which I paid off quickly and don't owe any money on. I also have something positive to show on my credit report.

>no debt from useless college or wanting a new car
>about to leave home to become a trucker
>won't have any monthly bills besides cell phone
>90% of paycheck will go into savings instead of 10% like everyone else
>get paid to travel the country

Why aren't you a trucker?

Because you get fat doing it and it'd kill my love of driving.

Bought my car for 1500, everyone told me a 26 year old car would break soon and just avoid it
I've gotten a year out of it, spent about 300 on parts to fix it.
I fucking love this car

>never taken loans out on anything
>no debt
>high salary
>don't know what my credit score is and it might suck

>useless college
My time at "useless college" landed me a $22/hr internship and a job starting at $80k/yr, with projections of $120k/yr in four years.

Not even a STEMfag.

I know a guy who went into trucking and he went insane from loneliness

You didn't go to a useless college.

I took a personal loan out on a 30 year old car at 14% interest.

4 cars and a camper, all paid cash. none are very nice but not worrying about loan payments is.

Why the fuck do you need 4 cars you over consuming whore?

>dfw wouldn't be able to afford car payments because student loans

You can't have one headstone in a graveyard, and he needs to fill up his trailer's backyard.

Not him but it isn't that hard to imagine if you actually enjoy cars and aren't a maximum poorfag.

>summer car
>winter car
>track slut/drag car/project car
>light truck for hauling shit

Not that guy bit I know only one guy who owns more than 2 cars and the eight that he has are all Volvos in various states of wrecked and disassembly in his yard and his two garages because he's constantly cludging together more and more frankenstein'd Tarbobricks

That's usually not the case, and considering this is Veeky Forums it's definitely not the case here.

Fucking awesome

Note the poorfag in his natural state: jealous and bitching about it

Observe how, when his lifestyle is questioned, the fat American resorts to ad hominem attacks instead of addressing the actual question.

$6k left on my loan. Low monthly payments. Should be paid off by 2017. I'm not stressin'

daddy paid for my car

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

I have no autoloans
I do have college loans, but as an Engineer, I'm not really sweating them

we are a 2 driver household

toyota hilux, drift pig and farm truck, no worries of bashing it up.

G-body Cutlass, summer cruiser and stoplight stormer. gonna get paint once I dial in the swap.Just got it

Volvo 850 t5 family / wife car

ford f 350, work truck/dd/family and camper hauler

I have an old farm house on 7 acres with a 2 bay detached shop.

and down are my cars, the treefiddy and camper are here.you're not totally wrong, the booger 850 is a parts car I just picked up.

Also just sold my 95 s10 because we were getting too many cars.

almost except no tracks to hoon on so just lonely roads.

I own 3 decent vehicles, all paid off. Looking to sell my Wrangler though. Three cars is too much for one person.

People don't usually take loans in my country, except when they're naive or don't plan to pay them back. In fact, people will often downright ridicule you if they learn that you took a loan.
If I will ever work again (doubtful) I would just save money and buy a car with cash. Twingo is cheap anyway.

So, poorfag general? Anyone with a high net worth and good credit will take out a 0.2% loan.

That was some powerful salt, just went to go for a rip around the block with my kiddo and this just happened right now. only the 2nd time I've driven it since I brought it home. I'm blaming you for this.

>gonna take out a small loan for a 40+ year car
>Really dont want to get caught up in jew debt system

You're a retard.
t. Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums

you just outed yourself as a retard

Me 21 making 50k still driving the pickup my dad gave me in high school

>tfw my roomate pays $600 a month for his v6 challenger

>$600 a month
>v6 challenger

Your friend needs an intervention.

>v6 challenger
wew lad

the only reason i can afford to own the level of nice car that i currently have now is because of the finance method

the trick is to never get caught in a loan longer than 3 years, always pay over what the minimum payment is towards the principle

and never miss a payment

following those rules not only do i have pretty good credit but i also have a bunch of nice shit AND spendable cash in case of emergency

AND because my credit is good i could talk out more loans if i ever really needed to

How's all that maintenance cost?

I'm halfway through a finance scheme right now. Year and a half, and I'll be debt-free and major repairs-free.
Once the car starts to cost money to keep, it's getting traded in for a newer, faster car.

>Why aren't you a trucker?
> 3K upfront training costs
> No idea where to find training courses that aren't scams
> No driving job experience
> Euro trucks have TINY sleepers
Trying for a job as a delivery van driver in a month or two. If I don't get that, I'm going to start looking into trucking.
If I do, then I'll stick at it while figuring out the trucking thing and seeing if I like driving as a job.

>never get caught in a loan longer than 3 years

I took a 5-year loan knowing that I'd be paying it off within the first year. This allowed me to get lower monthly payments.

I got a new car that my dad bought right off for me. Can I join your /noautoloan/ club?

>inb4 lol daddy's car
even though every user would gladly accept a car if offered by their daddy

I own a car that I got 14 years ago for $350, 3rd gear won't engage, happened about 6 months ago, but everything else works on this TTurd. 300k~ miles now on the 5.0/AOD. Until now I've never had to do a major repair on it, even then AODs are in literally every Ford from the 80s/90s, so I'm really not stressing it while driving a $1200 01 camry.

I can't say all of these Tbirds/Cougars are great cars, because they fill the junkyard, but I think I've more than gotten my money's worth out of it.

I have no credit, never could get a loan if I wanted to, nor could I pay it. So Im in the noloanclub by force, not choice. And aside from being poor it doesn't bother me. one day ill be a grown up and not drive a car that is 2 years younger than me

my pappi sold my dirt bike to get me a beater civic and I am /noloan/

If you've never had a loan and you're positive someone hasn't put a loan in your name. Then you will have no credit. Which, if you plan on ever buying a home at some point in your life, will prove to be a colossal fucking challenge unless you buy that in cash.

That, or people who paid their shit off early and see no reason to continue flipping through cars.

>claiming it's retarded to own your vehicle outright, instead of allowing the jews to hold the title and take interest.

Yeah, okay. Fucking twat.

I'm a technician with a full shop at my disposal. I pay for parts and do the work myself. It's treating me pretty well and allowed me to own a few cars I wouldn't have otherwise been able to afford.

Paying in cash is great. Having no car payments is absolutely wonderful.

There isn't a legitimate question.

>Why do you need etc
Why do you need anything more than food, water, and shelter?
>over consuming
No such thing

>complains about ad hom
>ad homs
Stupid dumb poorfag scum

Well, I just paid off my credit card, so that's pretty cool.

Still got 26k in student loans to go. (^:

>having student loans

I'm not judging you, shit legitimately sucks and I'm so glad I don't have that shit.

Get a capital one platinum mastercard and use it only to pay bills that don't increase or decrease between months (Netflix, internet, ect). Set up autopay from your bank account. Charge no more than $300 a month. Let sit for 6 months, then enjoy your 700+ credit score.