ITT: instant red flags that the driver is a dangerous fuckwit

ITT: instant red flags that the driver is a dangerous fuckwit

>sunvisors left down when it's not sunny
>white aux cords/FM transmittors/tape adaptors/blue LED multi 12v adapters/GPS with the screen brightness way up etc
>high beams left on/headlight off when it's dark out
>tyres horrifically worn from underinflation
>takes more than half a second to react to a green light
>sits more than a metre back from a red light
>tissues/hats/towels/asian kitty thing on the rear parcel shelf

That looks exactly like a faggot I went to highschool with ages ago. Is that ginger faggot named Jake?

I'm trying to figure out whether he has Mandurah or Harvey plates.

I'm not sure, but that looks exactly like the trashy fuck I'm thinking it is, even if the plates aren't the right ones.

Where abouts is your faggot mate from?

>having their windshield wipers going full speed in only a slight rain
>drives same route every day and still hits potholes
>gets caught behind busses making stops

Washington, definitely not from drop bear land.

Dents on car
Car glides from one side of the line to the other
Brakes suddenly
Doesn't indicate

If I notice any of those things I stay away from that particular car.

let's be fair, dents can be from other assholes and someone hasn't had the time or the car isn't worth repairing them.

everything else I agree 100% on

my wipers make an awful noise unless they are going at full
why would the wiper speed be a thing in the first place anyway

>tissues/hats/towels/asian kitty thing on the rear parcel shelf

every single time. Tissues/hat on the shelf is usually a terrible driver

>elderly person driving a vehicle larger than yours

E plates.
Any signs of ameribooism.
Bad tint job.
Chrome wheels on a work vehicle.

>Lexus RX, usually asian, female, they can't see you, they don't care if they run over you
>Early 90s Commodore/Falcon 20-something male, usually beat to shit, never serviced, sagging suspension, steelies on the back, 20" nigger rims on the front- will skid into you
>Old cunts in old Toyotas, they've already give up on life and don't care about yours
>Young bitches in hatchbacks that talk on the phone and the world revolves around them, oh wait I better tweet about how I hit that guy and he was like, totally mad
>Indians, not the red ones, the brown ones that poo in the street and FOB- they'll fuck your shit up and deny everything, even if it was the police car they just wrecked into with cameras running

please give me the name of the driver so i can shoot them in the face

>LED lightbars of any shape or size anywhere on the vehicle
>Bob Jane T-Mart tier wheels or any ugly non-factory alloys
>stickers
>crap on the parcel shelf (tartan blanket, tissue boxes, soft toys
>baby on board signs
>My Family stickers
>any SUV, period
>old people
>beige or maroon anything
>Camries or any sort of base model brand new econobox or SUV (Hyundai i10, Renault SUV etc)
>Tradie utes
>Bogan cars (Falcodores, riced anything)
>Rentacars (run for the fucking hills if you see one)
>sporty cars with P plates

Spotted the terrible driver

Your wipers scratch your windshield without water to lubricate, progressively destroying your forward vision. Do me a favour and turn off your high beams. Yeah, the big blue light. Thanks.

Audi a3 starbucks-drinking whores snapchatting while driving

>White aux cords
Y tho

Usually means the driver is paying more attention to their phone/music player than the road

Can confirm the pooinloo one. Indian moron ran a red light, hit my mom, and tried to sue her. Took about a year but he didn't win.

For whatever retarded reason though, she won't get a dashcam even though having one would have saved her a year's worth of headaches and trials and court costs. Got her one and installed it for her but she hated it and made me take it back down.

where I live there are Indians fucking everywhere. I'm unfamiliar with dashcams but this story makes me want to get one. what's a good one for a reasonable price?

I use the Black Box G1W-X, the G1W-C is also a good one. My dad runs the G1W-C. You can get either with a 32GB MicroSD card for around $60 on Amazon. I wouldn't pay much attention to the heat death reviews, I live in Texas and neither of ours have had any issues or stopped working from the heat.

>woman
>someone not white
>old
>any combination of above

what about rich kids whose parents obfuscate them of the need for any sort of responsibility or maturity?

>let's be fair, dents can be from other assholes and someone hasn't had the time or the car isn't worth repairing them.
this
if the car I'm DD'ing is a hunk of shit I could replace for $3k or less, dents aren't much of a issue

based. it's actually even worse since the Indians around here (north of Atlanta) are rich so you know they have the means to sue you.

because some people haven't been introduced to the wonders of bluetooth

>Caught behind stopped busses
Shit happens in rush hour all the time, what do you expect me to do, find a small miata so I can try to squeeze into traffic of angry blue collars?

school buses are the worst. they are notoriously reckless in their driving but they'll go apeshit if you get just a hair too close

I followed a Citroen DS4 for 15 miles yesterday, during which he had his wipers going full blast the entire time

It wasn't raining, at any point. In fact it was uncharacteristically sunny for this part of Scotland

>can't pass because it's 10 feet tall
>can't pass because 'think of the chilluns'

I don't get why I can't go around it if only one side has children boarding and the other side is a fucking highway.

I'm talking about normal roads

/r/dashcam

Honda driving faggot

implying anyone wants to listen to shitty lossy audio

> thinks everyone but them is a bad driver
> posts in threads like this one

I worked for a school district and developed dents all over my car. Little fucks would open their parents doors into my car constantly. Backwoods retard parents never once left me note.

It shows a lack of awareness, the bus just cruises in the right lane the entire time, just get around it before it stops.

I'm not talking about in bumper to bumper traffic, but more of heavy volume that's flowing.

> Posts on Veeky Forums
> Stickers anywhere
> Dents in the back of the car

no one that spends less than $100 on car audio cares about sound quality
I save the audio autism for my home stuff, where it can't get rekt by idiots who can't drive