What happened here before Europe arrived?

What happened here before Europe arrived?

squat black guys threw sticks at giant reptiles

There had to be more going on than that.

there was some koalas

Mass extinction.

This.

The world is six thousand years old and until the white man arrived, blessed by Jesus, the stupid niggers couldn't even kill dinosaurs.

Reptiles were wiped out when the white man developed firearms.

That happened everywhere else too. What is unique about ancient history of this place?

Primarily the marsupial megafauna that roamed the area beforehand. Giant wombats, giant kangaroos, giant everything really.

Can't tell if you are serious or just a sarcastic lefty.

And then the colonization of one of the first groups of people to leave Africa. Along the way they domesticated dogs and interbred with neanderthals and denisovans. Just before hitting Australia, some split off and moved into Papua, New Guinea.

how does that fundamentally differ from giant elk, giant bear, giant lion or giant elephant?

Deforestation by controlled fire

>domesticated dogs
>interbred with neanderthals
heh, no

All of those are placental mammals. These are marsupials, reptiles and avians.

Possums are pretty big.

>I can't argue against the truth.

You are confusing me sempai. What do you really believe.

"The dingo (Canis lupus dingo) is a wild dog found in Australia. Its exact ancestry is debated, but dingoes are generally believed to be descended from semi-domesticated dogs from East or South Asia, which returned to a wild lifestyle when introduced to Australia."

"In a genetic study in 2011, researchers found evidence, in DNA samples taken from strands of Aboriginal people's hair, that the ancestors of the Aboriginal population split off from the ancestors of the European and Asian populations between 65,000 and 75,000 years ago—roughly 24,000 years before the European and Asian populations split off from each other. These Aboriginal ancestors migrated into South Asia and then into Australia, where they stayed, with the result that, outside of Africa, the Aboriginal peoples have occupied the same territory continuously longer than any other human populations. These findings suggest that modern Aboriginal peoples are the direct descendants of migrants who left Africa up to 75,000 years ago. This finding is supported by earlier archaeological finds of human remains near Lake Mungo that date to 45,000 years ago. The same genetic study of 2011 found evidence that Aboriginal peoples carry some of the genes associated with the Denisovan (a species of human related to but distinct from Neanderthals) peoples of Asia; the study suggests that there is an increase in allele sharing between the Denisovans and the Aboriginal Australians genome compared to other Eurasians and Africans. Examining DNA from a finger bone excavated in Siberia, researchers concluded that the Denisovans migrated from Siberia to tropical parts of Asia and that they interbred with modern humans in South-East Asia 44,000 years ago before Australia separated from Papua New Guinea."

It's pretty well factually established that the dinosaurs survived God's wrath, thanks to Noah.

I'm not sure what you are querying.

lol, I don't argue with morons

I'm not a mormon.

For a comparison, the kangaroos are taller than most people, around 6'6".

>abos are literally so subhuman they degenerate dogs as well

Went to the quai Branly museum the other day.
10/10 would visit again