>Phoenix Project
>Mkultra
>secret war in Cambodia
>assets like Noriega and that drug lord in Afghanistan
>crack in the 80s, ruining black people

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-dutch-police-drones-idUSKCN0VB136
nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB435/
cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/winter99-00/art7.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/i-can-haz-rocket-16th-century-warfare-manual-showing-rocket-cats-weaponry-puzzles-experts-9173808.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_Arabs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/63443056/#q63448233
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Spent over $20 million on “Acoustic Kitty,” a top-secret project that used cats as recording devices.

Notice

I'm like 90% sure that there is some truth to project monarch

>supporting every right wing dictatorship on latin america, actively participating in some coups
>shooting people before throwing them out of the plane

Iran, Guatemala, Brazil and Chile coups
Iran-Contras
Plan Condor
Plots to kill Castro

Crazy military/intelligence uses for animals is a category of its own.
>Anti-tank Dogs that blew up their handler's tanks
>Pigeon-guided Missiles
>Soviet Man-killing Military Dolphins
>Bat bombs
>Let's tie swords onto our livestock, set their tails on fire and then let them loose on our enemies
>weaponized cats (pic related)
>War Pigs
>Rat bombs/IEDs

>ruining black people
I hate break this to you, but black people were ruined before crack. They were ruined even before 1980. Johnson did far more damage than crack ever could.

Libya, yemen, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia, pretty much whole Arab spring

>drone-hunting eagles
reuters.com/article/us-dutch-police-drones-idUSKCN0VB136

not sure if those were CIA, 25 year rule anyway

Well that's another one for the list.

> man-eating badgers

How so?

I'd be more impressed if they shot them after being thrown out of the plane.

Multiple prominent economists theorize that Johnson's Great Society programs did so much damage to the black family unit and creating their dependence upon the U.S. government that it allowed crises like the crack epidemic to not only be created but flourish. Add on the disastrous economic effects the Great Society programs had after the Vietnam war which cut thousands of African-American industrial jobs in favor of whites, you get a one-two punch which spelled disaster for blacks. There's never been a President with the last name Johnson that has been good for black people in the long run.

I wonder why they bothered with the shooting, though.

There's absolutely no chance to survive a fall after a certain height, and putting a bullet in them will give the coroners something to go on. With just a splattered corpse you have absolutely no clue.

Pretty sure he's baneposting

pro-tip: if you find history about witches or magic, don't dismiss it. Pretend it's a story a spy made up, and an awful lot of things make more sense.

>There's absolutely no chance to survive a fall after a certain height
There are people who have fallen from upwards of 10,000 feet who have survived.

Can you elaborate on this further.

You know its a good board when someone can subtle-meme post and no one notices

Look up 'John Dee'. I don't have time for a long post right now, sorry.

1953 Iranian coup

nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB435/

Laos

cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/winter99-00/art7.html

>Multiple prominent economists

List them. If they are prominent then they must be easy to name drop.

16th century Germany had rocket cats.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/i-can-haz-rocket-16th-century-warfare-manual-showing-rocket-cats-weaponry-puzzles-experts-9173808.html

The bat bomb actually worked really well. I hear that the pigeon guided missiles did quite well in tests too.

So so far we have
>Secret Wars in Laos and Cambodia
>MkUltra
>Phoenix Project
>backing right winged dictators in South America
>Iran coups
>Castro plots
>Iran Contra
>crack in the 80s
>kitties
>assets
>WTC

What else. I know there's more

>Crack in the 80s
Get off the library computer, Tyrone. That's a myth.

Not him, but Rothbard and Sowell to name a few. Alan Brinkley is a historian who came to the same conclusion.

Uh, extraordinary rendition and torture, Abu Ghraib pictures, targeted killings (Operation Neptune Spear), Project ARTICHOKE, Air America heroin trafficking, Rocky Stone fucking up in Syria, Indonesia in '57, killing of Patrice Lumumba, the U2 shootdown, the Hasenfus shootdown, oh and the Bay of Pigs, and providing billions of dollars of weapons to Pakistani ISI who gave them to the Afghan Arabs

>Abu Ghraib pictures
Has nothing to do with the CIA.

>Afghan
>Arabs

Unless you're talking about the people who travelled to Afghanistan, then nah.

that's what 'Afghan Arabs' mean - the foreign mujahideen who fought in the 'stan during the war with USSR

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_Arabs

>the U2 shootdown
The CIA told the Soviets to shoot down Gary Powers?

>myth
Kek okay.

Cia learned to mind cleanse in the 60s and perfrcted it in the 90s. They literally tap into a regiok of your brain and give you new memories like a movie. Sadly if youre an immigrant and have something they want want theyll do this and hold you a free hostage aka free mason. So they change history around the world. They liked to tap into any device for input or output. They kill families for the fun of it.

Now with the russians. They realized in vengeance some old gov'ts sent sleeper to infiltrate the u.s through generations. They have a specific nesting protocol. Which is attractive. So what they did in order to break through the conditioning instead of just killing them. They gave them top earning positions. Many people were pissed as to why they would do such a thing. More specifically in the military.

So the cia thinks itself as God. So they started freemasonry to represent the constituents of new rome and this is where the confess their sins and socialize.

WE'RE NUMBER 1

WE'RE NUMBER 1

WE'RE NUMBER 1

USA USA USA

SUCK IT KGB

Thanks senpai

This

I suspected he was baneposting as I'm sure many others did, but no one said anything. Veeky Forums board best board

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
not soo CIA
but american doing human experiment on disease.
fucking crime against humanity

Laos, also a kgb general was a cia agent once. Proof that being edgy doesnt make your spy association good; being rich does.

Mkultra is the best.

Or, Operation Midnight Climax

U.S Army doctors in the Philippines infected five prisoners with bubonic plague and induced beriberi in 29 prisoners; four of the test subjects died as a result

In 1952, Chester M. Southam, a Sloan-Kettering Institute researcher, injected live cancer cells into prisoners at the Ohio State Prison. Also at Sloan-Kettering, 300 healthy women were injected with live cancer cells without being told. The doctors stated that they knew at the time that it might cause cancer.

Latin American paramilitary groups working for the CIA and U.S. military received training in these psychological techniques at places such as the School of the Americas. In the 21st century, many of the torture techniques developed in the MKULTRA studies and other programs are being used at U.S. military and CIA prisons such as Guantanamo Bay and Abu Ghraib

In the aftermath of the Congressional hearings, major news media mainly focused on sensationalistic stories related to LSD, "mind-control", and "brainwashing", and rarely used the word "torture". This suggested that CIA researchers were, as one author put it "a bunch of bumbling sci-fi buffoons", rather than a rational group of men who had run torture laboratories and medical experiments in major U.S. universities; they had arranged for torture, rape and psychological abuse of adults and young children, driving many of them permanently insane.

The Monster Study was a stuttering experiment performed on 22 orphan children in Davenport, Iowa in 1939. It was conducted by Wendell Johnson at the University of Iowa. Graduate student Mary Tudor conducted the experiment under Johnson's supervision. Half of the children received positive speech therapy, praising the fluency of their speech, and the other half, negative speech therapy, belittling the children for speech imperfections. Many of the normal speaking orphan children who received negative therapy in the experiment suffered negative psychological effects and some retained speech problems for the rest of their lives.

It was dubbed the "Monster Study" as some of Johnson's peers were horrified that he would experiment on orphan children to prove a hypothesis. The experiment was kept hidden for fear Johnson's reputation would be tarnished in the wake of human experiments conducted by the Nazis during World War II. Because the results of the study were never published in any peer-reviewed journal, Tudor's dissertation is the only official record of the details of the experiment

Helping absolute war criminals for info.

Paperclip and shiro ishii

>war criminals

>Testing grenades on gooks
>Spreading incurable diseases before, during and after the war for the lulz
>Removing organs from gooks alive without anestesia
>Literal Nurgle cult
>Using slave labour for creating rockets
>Experiments on muh twins and muh aryans
>Literal Tzeench Cult

Looks like the best way to survive a war on the losing party is to behave like an absolute madman and take private note of it

The Brazil coup was not caused by CIA. Sure, they supported it, but there was a lot of internal shitflinging going on.

The "Operation Brother Sam" wasn't even necessary in the end.

Here in the Philippines, the JUSMAG (Joint US Military Assistance Group) helped out during the first half of the Commie Insurrection by instructing Filipino commandos to dog a random communist rebel patrol, capture one of the guys undetected, kill him/her. puncture holes in his throat and or take out their livers, and drain the victim of blood. Then leave him somewhere people can see (i.e. Up in trees).

The point was to make the superstitious among the rebels believe that they were being dogged by an "aswang." Which is a vampire-like monster in various Philippine Myths.

He's right they didn't introduce crack. Gary Webb even explains this in his book. They just happen to look the other way on the drug lords who brought crack into the US in order to get intelligence about the Sandinista in the 80s. There is a difference here and I hope you understand.

Also the Phoenix program is overblown by /x/ posters. They actually let the South Vietnamese do all the work and control the prisons. That's how the program got a bad rap. They used SOG-MACV units but most of their work is still classified we don't know the extent of the damage they did. Congress doesn't even know, and they had an investigation which led to the program being "shut down". I believe they changed the name to the Omega program in teh 1980s.
The HUK rebellion was not CIA, but the army special forces. They used psychological warfare by studying the local population urban legends and folktales. That's how they got the vampire angle of their psyops. Very effective and considered one of the 20th century best counter-insurgency operations. The British did a better job in Malaysia during the Malaysian emergency in the 60s.

(stale copypasta)
doing the same thing in OZ

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/63443056/#q63448233

Confession of a CIA Agent: They Gave Us Millions to Dismember Yugoslavia

The CIA convincing America that it's an inequality of race instead of it being an inequity of class.
Eradication of poverty should be the real goal heralded by anything progressive, this talk of 'equality' is utter nonsense
McGovern explained, noting he was aware torture had been practiced during CIA operations in Latin America. “But this was the first time the CIA was openly advocating for permission to be able to torture … and that seemed to me so abhorrent that I wanted to disassociate myself from the CIA for the first time since 1963 — because I didn’t want to be associated in any way, however remotely, with an agency engaged in torture.”

“The role of our ‘allies,’ in my view, is a scandal. Fifty-three other countries cooperated in the kidnapping — extraordinary rendition — of suspected terrorists to black sites, where they were administered ‘enhanced interrogation techniques … which, by the way, is a direct, literal translation of verschärfte Vernehmung, right out of the Gestapo manual. I have the manual, and the sad thing is that many of the techniques are exactly the same — with a few ‘enhancements’ by the U.S. since World War II. So the role of our European allies and others has just, really, disappointed me greatly.

Operation Ajax
Operation PBSUCCESS
Operation Straggle
Operation Wappen
etc.

there's a theory that they also killed our prime minister at the time Sá Carneiro, the motive for plane crash is still unknown

aircraft "accidents" of heads of states were in vogue in the 70s
see also Torrijos in Panama and Jaime Roldos in Ecuador

ITT: /x/ crap

Euromaidan (probably)

Oh my gawd.

Everything makes sense now.